Inclined Bed Therapy Health Benefits

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I sleep on an inclined bed for about 7 years. I am not sure that it helps, although the claims make sense to me. It may help with acid reflux, but I don't have that. The downside is that my pajama pants are pushing upwards during the night, which is very uncomfortable... I also sleep grounded. I would advise against any metal under the bed. This can distort the natural magnetic background. I have stand-offs under the feet of the bed frame that raise the whole bed on the head side.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I sleep on an inclined bed for about 7 years. I am not sure that it helps, although the claims make sense to me. It may help with acid reflux, but I don't have that. The downside is that my pajama pants are pushing upwards during the night, which is very uncomfortable... I also sleep grounded. I would advise against any metal under the bed. This can distort the natural magnetic background. I have stand-offs under the feet of the bed frame that raise the whole bed on the head side.

Do you sleep on an earthing mat as well?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Do you sleep on an earthing mat as well?

Since about 1976, when a dowser found 'water vein crossings' at the former bed place of my father who died of stomach cancer in 1974, I am sleeping with a grounded metal mesh under my bed. There is a large body of evidence, that cancer can be cause by 'earth energies'. Two physicians, Dr. Manfred Curry and Dr. Ernst Hartmann discovered 'grid lines' that could interfere with sleeping and in worst cases could lead to cancer. Especially grid-line crossings can be bad and more so, when they overlap with water veins. Ground water usually follows ground faults.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my parents had beds with motorized lift systems. I am not sure if that aggravated the situation with my dad but I would recommend sleeping on a bed with wooden frame and a foam mattress, no metal coils. Then I have nothing electrically connected at my bed, except for night lights and a small battery operated clock. Recently, a friend of mine passed away with prostate cancer that had spread throughout his body. He and his wife were also sleeping on such a motorized bed. One of the motors was just under his mattress, close to his prostate. Was this just coincidence? Here is a link that I just found:

"Bed Coils Not an Issue but Motorized Beds ARE"

Bedroom EMFs. When it's a Problem and When it's Not | Healthy Home

These electric motors have strong magnets in them. Also the frame is probably distorting the magnetic field around the bed. Another physician, Dr. Ludger Mersmann, Germany, found a connection between distorted magnetic background as bad location of beds that caused health issues. He developed a handheld magnetometer, a friend of mine showed me one of these. You would scan the bed place with this magnetometer and see if the earth's magnetic field is homogeneous. If not, then move the bed!

I met Dr. James Oschman and Clint Ober over 15 years ago here in Reno at a friend's house and they gave me a grounding pad will cable and grounding rod to try out. Then Dr. Oschman said something that made me do an experiment: he said that while moving around in the bed during sleep, static electricity is generated from the friction of pajamas and bed sheet, etc., and that one would loose electrons, which could lead to inflammation. So first I slept on the grounded pad, connected to the aluminum fly screen under the mattress, and did not sleep any different. But then Dr. Oschman's comment about 'loosing electrons' made me do the following experiment: I wondered whether I would sleep better if I give myself 'extra electrons' by applying a negative voltage to the pad and the screen.

So I used three 9V batteries in series and connected them between the grounding wire. The negative pole connected to the screen and the pad while the positive pole was connected to the grounding wire, which I connected to the grounding pole that was stuck into the moist lawn outside my bedroom. Then I went to sleep with the expectation that I would sleep much better. However, I had the worst nightmares! I had to disconnect the batteries and then slept normal. The next night I switched the polarity but couldn't feel a difference. While working at the University of Nevada, Reno on plasma experiments, I told this to a technician. He replicated my battery experiment using a conductive fabric and a 100 V dry cell battery. He also started with the negative polarity. Not only had he had the worst nightmares of his life, he also told me that the dream content was absolutely disgusting! Again, switching the battery to positive polarity was no different than sleeping just grounded (or ungrounded). My impression is that maybe left-over 'psychic garbage' from deceased people that was left on this world at the point of their passing is somehow attracted by this negative potential and enters one's personal field during sleep. Very weird...

Then about the same time, my son complained that when he slept in his bed at my house, he had nightmares, while sleeping at his mom's house he didn't. I had a grounding aluminum mesh under his bed at both houses, so I used a 9V battery and connected it to his bed with the positive pol to the screen and the negative pol to the ground, no more nightmares!

Also, the 'Life-Light Tools' from the late dowser Slim Spurling (the real 'Lord of the Rings') are amazing. I am using his Acu-Vac coil, I put it into my pillow case and it definitely improves my sleep. I brought one of these to Germany and gave it to my best high school friend to try out. Both, he and his wife tried it out and they slept very well, they felt like sleeping in a cocoon. Then they gave the coil to their youngest son, he slept so well, he wouldn't return it, so I had to leave it with them!! True story.

Slim's wife Katherina still has them made:

Slim Spurling's Light-Life Tools

I also tried sleeping on a grounded bed sheet but that didn't work well for me. Later I read that it could shorten out bio-potentials on the surface of the body. Now I sleep with a grounded half-sheet on the foot side of the bed.

Also look at some older posts of mine here on this forum, there is more info about this.

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
There was already a thread about inclined bed therapy, just look at the bottom under 'Similar Threads'!

mrchibbs

@StephanF

Well you've just turned me off of the tempur-pedic bed I wanted hahaha

I'm gonna need to find a manually reclinable bed, because I think in my case it could do a lot of good.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF
Well you've just turned me off of the tempur-pedic bed I wanted hahaha

I sleep on a tempur-pedic mattress for at least 10 years and I love it, but I have a wooden bed frame from Ikea. Although, it has one metal part in it, it is the center beam - I always thought of replacing it with a wooden one... The bed I have is not anymore listed on Ikea. I also have a wooden lattice under the mattress from Ikea, these allow to lift up the foot or the head side but I never made use of this feature. Back in Germany, I had a Lattoflex bed, which I absolutely LOVED! It had a wooden lattice where the mattress rested upon, with a wooden bed frame, and with a Dunlop foam mattress. Yes, from Dunlop, the tire manufacturer.