Incandescent Bulbs: Can They Damage The Eyes?

OP
M

mamaherrera

Thanks, so at least it's not because OMG the light damaged my eye, but rather the dryness of the room caused some dry eye, not that the actual lumens itself damaged my retina. That's what I was worried about, and I thought, but why, if I'm not even looking at it directly!!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
With supplemental lighting being added, your vitamin requirements will go up. Especially vitamin A. From a quick google search I saw that low vitamin A can cause dry eyes.

OP
M

mamaherrera

funny thing, my eyes feel better today after eating liver last night!, should I eat more liver more often then? How do you keep from overdoing vitamin A? I know there are consequences for overdoing? I was doing nutrisorb drops, and I started to shed more hair, so I don't want to overdo. Not sure if the hair was from the vitamin A or just a coincidence, but how to keep a check on not going overboard.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think 1.5 - 2 ounces a day is optimal for me. Shedding hair is not necessarily a bad sign and can be quite the opposite when working in the realm of raising metabolism. I have found I shed a lot of hair when I either make a big move up in metabolism, or a huge move down in metabolism. With the lisuride I just started taking, I had a massive amount of hair fall out, more then ever fell out in this entire time of Peating and working with metabolism. It was a welcomed sign. :)

OP
M

mamaherrera

But how do you go about finding what's optimal for you, as far as amount of vitamin A/liver?? What do you look for or feel like to know?? also, how do you keep your copper/zinc ratio in check eating that much liver???

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I look for signs of metabolism being lowered. Temp, pulse, digestion, etc. I eat oysters for zinc.

OP
M

mamaherrera

but how often do you do oysters?? daily too?? so if you get too much vitamin A, temps lower just like if you're deficient in A?

SQu

I think your eyes will feel better when pufas drop, maybe other things like estrogen, prolactin, serotonin too. I no longer feel the need for sunglasses after living in them year round for many years. I thought it was the glare, but it turned out to be my health.

SQu

I just turned 50, lived all my life in a very sunny glary climate, year round, spend a lot of time outdoors, have very fair redhead skin, but no wrinkles. Any skin that was looking like it was thinking of putting in a wrinkle has reversed while peating.