Inactivation Of Three Emerging Viruses In Plasma By Methylene Blue Plus Visible Light

Mito

Inactivation of three emerging viruses – severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus and Nipah virus – in platelet concentrates by ultraviolet C light and in plasma by methylene blue plus visible light
Axel Seltsam
First published: 12 January 2020

https://doi.org/10.1111/vox.1288

Conclusion
Our study demonstrates that both THERAFLEX UV‐Platelets (UVC) and THERAFLEX MB‐Plasma (MB/light) effectively reduce the infectivity of SARS‐CoV, CCHFV and NiV in platelet concentrates and plasma, respectively.

Thank you for posting this may be a very valid story. But the authors are working for a pharmaceutical corporation who makes this product and the I think you just have to take these sorts of studies with a huge grain of salt.

FT and SR are employees of Macopharma, manufacturer and distributor of the THERAFLEX pathogen inactivation (PI) system. UG, WH, THM and AS received project grants from the German Red Cross Blood Services and Macopharma for the development of the UVC‐based PI technology for platelets. ME has no conflicts of interest to disclose.

mrseb

Inactivation of three emerging viruses – severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever virus and Nipah virus – in platelet concentrates by ultraviolet C light and in plasma by methylene blue plus visible light
Axel Seltsam

Conclusion
Our study demonstrates that both THERAFLEX UV‐Platelets (UVC) and THERAFLEX MB‐Plasma (MB/light) effectively reduce the infectivity of SARS‐CoV, CCHFV and NiV in platelet concentrates and plasma, respectively.

Super interesting,

but in practical application in real life. Methylene Blue alone is effective against viruses taken orally? should you be exposed to red light after taking MB?

I didn't quite get it, I'm starting with the peat approach. If you can elaborate. Thank you

David PS

haidut

Forum Supporter
Axel Seltsam

Conclusion

Thanks, but this has already been posted on the forum multiple times. Most recently here.
Corona Virus How To Treat

OP
Mito

Mito

Opioidus

You're not going to be able to get that much light inside the body. So it's worthless.

golder

Haidut what dosage of MB and duration of red light exposure would you recommend based on your educated opinion and the literature, as I've read so many different values I'm keen to hear your 2 cents. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom