Inactivating/blocking Vaccines And/or Adjuvants?

SiberHusky

Is is possible to completely block a vaccine's effects with any of the tools available/discussed on this forum? More specifically, I am talking about a disease/vaccine for which antibodies already exist (by titers) from prior vaccination in an animal, making further vaccination unnecessary, but required on paper/for travel purposes. Questionable ingredients would include adjuvants like aluminum and who knows what else they add because it's a trade secret (it's mercury free at least). Does it harm the creature to use anti-inflammatories prior to the shot since the immune system is blunted and now has foreign material in circulation? How long would I have to keep using them until the vaccine is flushed out? I read all the possible threads on this topic here, and all I saw so far was progesterone (how much would one use?), and wondering if maybe @haidut 's defibron could help if it's strongly anti inflammatory? (I got some on the way!) Any other suggestions? TY

OP
S

SiberHusky

I am very concerned with the over activation of the immune system leading to further tissue destruction internally when the internal state is already highly inflamed. This is about an animal who already has disease immunity but requires 1 possibly 2 shots within 30 days of each other, in order to travel for a life-saving medical intervention. The animal is terminal (heart failure) and under normal circumstances would not be receiving any more vaccinations because they could literally kill him, but legally he cannot travel without "boosters". Just trying to minimize damage as this particular vaccine is linked to a lot of bad side effects even in healthy organisms.

Amazoniac

- The Manganese Salt (MnJ) Functions as A Potent Universal Adjuvant (it appears that aliens are vaccinated too)
Abstract said:
Aluminum adjuvants have been used for a century in various vaccines due to its ability to potentiate humoral immunity and safety records since 1920s. Manganese is an essential micronutrient required for diverse biological activities in cells. We previously found that Mn2+ is a strong type I-interferon stimulator activating the cGAS-STING pathway. Herein we report that a colloidal manganese salt (MnJ) is a potent adjuvant to induce both humoral and cellular immune responses, particularly CTL activation. When administrated intranasally, MnJ was also a strong mucosal adjuvant, inducing high levels of IgA antibodies. MnJ strongly promoted dendritic cell maturation and antigen-specific T cell activation. Interestingly, IL-1/-18 induction and release by Mn2+-activated ASC-mediated inflammasomes were not observed. MnJ showed great adjuvant effects to all tested antigens including inactivated viruses, recombinant proteins and peptides by either intramuscular or intranasal immunization. These findings may have implications in developing potent but safe Mn2+-containing vaccines.

OP
S

SiberHusky

Nice find. Question is, does the industry even care to develop truly safe vaccines? Perhaps for the elites if nothing else.

Edited to add that cats were literally dying from a very aggressive vaccine induced cancer, and big pharma was quick to come out with some adjuvant-free rabies vaccine that has to be given yearly. It has been years since, and last I checked, the same still does not exist for dogs. If dogs aren't dying from vaccines in an obvious manner, there is zero incentive to pay the licensing/study fee to make it available for them as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals