In So Much Pain And Scared, Getting Worse Rapidly

OP
energyandstruct
At this point the only thing that have helped me is high dose ketotifen and cyproheptadine when having severe reactions and insomnia

boris

Electric blankets are related to cancer incidences. High EMF. Peat mentionend them in a recent interview.

greengr

If you buy them, start with e coli only for one week until you load up on it, because Miyarisan lowers e coli. When taking both, make sure to space them at least a few hours apart.

Miyarisan is an interesting probiotic for sure, but I wonder about its butyrate producing effect. Some people with ME/CFS have EBV virus, is it possible that butyrate could reactivate it? Not sure if that is something a person with ME/CFS would want to do. But then there seems to be some conflicting information... Viral clearance is important in regards to lessening the burden/symptoms. Although it is strange that some people feel better during a cold. So who knows. It's a rather complicated illness and I hope they come with a breakthrough soon for those suffering from it.

Activation of lytic Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infection by radiation and sodium butyrate in vitro and in vivo: a potential method for treating EBV-p... - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals