Improving Intelligence Without Food Or Supplements

J

j.

People who receive musical instruction tend to be better at math. The brains of people who speak more than one language supposedly are more developed.

What are some ways, preferably documented, to improve brain structure and function? How long does it take to achieve it? How is it done?

Are there other positive effects on health from doing these activities?

jaguar43

After an hour of drawing my brain "felt" very similar to taking the dopamine agonist lisuride or bromocriptine. The effects didn't last as long though.

fyo

Improving brain 'structure', isn't that relative to whatever tasks you wish to take on? Different tasks require different types of intelligence; different structures.

I'd say, if you want to become more intelligent at something, you generally just need to practice doing it, with the usual self-reflection and relevant other-observation. What you do is what you become.

Regarding 'function', that seems metabolically determined to me. Metabolic well-being goes beyond just food and supplements though. Many psychological things can stress a person, stress which will become a metabolic interference if not dealt with. In my experience, my best intelligence seems to interact with things like naps, good sleep, relaxed emotions, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals