Impossíble gain weight, and to increase temperature

74one

T3 make me cold someone suggested I try cortisone accitate with it.
I suspect you already have high cortisone and that is one of the reasons that you have high level of lactate and low weight. Since cortisone rises when your body looking for sugar you should increase your intake of sugar in a form of fruits and honey if not allergic to it. You should work with professional nutritionist or spend some time on reading Ray Peat articles, but in this short reply I can tell you that low body temperature points out on inefficient oxidative metabolism - the reason could be low thyroid, high adrenalin from some stress or low sugar consumption, low protein consumption, missing vitamins - A(from liver and not betta carotene)/B's/E/D3/K2, sedentary life stile, depression, unnatural or toxic food....

gaze

i've noticed magnesium and vitamin D to be helping a bit, i think anything that increases atp might help. vitamin b1 lowers lactate and increases atp too. long term a little bit of t3 might be necessary, although i'm always weary of supplanting t3 when underweight, at the risk of over stimulating and losing weight you can't afford to lose. however Ray did tell me he knew multiple people who couldn't gain weight and were too skinny and normalized their weight with t3

Elize

Thanks so much for the helpful comments to both of you. Am starting T3 and will try honey. Liver can be an addition too

OP
R

Roni123@

I will try to consume more protein and sucrose, how do you cook the liver? has a terrible smell and taste

74one

I will try to consume more protein and sucrose, how do you cook the liver? has a terrible smell and taste
I'm sure you can find plenty recipes online, I'll just leave some tips:
1. You only need 2 oz. of liver 1 - 2 times a week
2. Liver has to be fresh - it will taste and smell much better and also, if you can find calf liver it is just delicious
3. Veal liver much more palatable than beef liver, though later has more nutrients
4. You can buy canned wild caught cod liver or halibut liver, it should have only two ingredients - liver & salt

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals