Impact From 25mg Pregnenolone Oral Daily On Progesterone And DHT Levels?

Hi Guys,

Im on 200mg testosterone.
Always low on progesterone, even pre testosterone, goes so far that its often not even detectable.

Planing on taking 25mg pregnenolone every evening to raise progesterone levels.

Questions:
1.Can i expect a big impact on Progesterone and DHT?
2.Will progesterone peak on a daily dosis of pregnenolone, or will it rise and rise.
3.Someone here with experience @ adding Pregnenolone to TRT,Cruise or Cycle to raise Progesterone Levels?

Thanks!

Frankdee20

Hi Guys,

Im on 200mg testosterone.
Always low on progesterone, even pre testosterone, goes so far that its often not even detectable.

Planing on taking 25mg pregnenolone every evening to raise progesterone levels.

Questions:
1.Can i expect a big impact on Progesterone and DHT?
2.Will progesterone peak on a daily dosis of pregnenolone, or will it rise and rise.
3.Someone here with experience @ adding Pregnenolone to TRT,Cruise or Cycle to raise Progesterone Levels?

Thanks!

Probably negligible on DHT, it goes via Progesterone route, and or DHEA or simply unchanged Preg....

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Drareg The rise of Health Impact Bonds and public/private social bonds/ Sweden etc Miscellaneous Health Discussions 12
U How To Lower Stress Impact From Surgery? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
Tristan Loscha The Impact Of A Vegan Diet On Pregnancy Outcomes Female Issues 3
J Breastfeeding Impact On Health Miscellaneous Health Discussions 20
D Peripheral Thyroid Conversion And Its Impact On TSH And Metabolic Activity Scientific Studies 1
H Dietary Boron And Its Impact On Testicular Function, Thyroid, Calcium In Rams (2019) Minerals 17
Tristan Loscha Magnesium Retention From Metabolic-Balance Studies In Female Adolescents: Impact Of NaCl Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Mito Impact Of Dietary Sucrose On Adiposity And Glucose Homeostasis Articles & Scientific Studies 1
Mito BCAA’s Impact Health And Lifespan Indirectly Via Amino Acid Balance And Appetite BCAA's 6
M Tight Neck And Back / Tensions Impact On Health? Ask For Help or Advice 5
RWilly Impact Of Gestational Bisphenol A On Oxidative Stress And Free Fatty Acids Scientific Studies 0
vulture Salt Deficient Diet Impact On Chickens Experiments 4
W Impact Of PUFA And SFA Overfeeding On The DNA-methylation Pattern In Human Adipose Tissue Scientific Studies 1
M DHT Has Little Impact On LH Secretion Scientific Studies 19
M The Health Impact Of Today's Most Prevalent Environmental Toxin Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Giraffe Fasting Of MIce -- Impact On Results Of Studies Scientific Studies 3
P Diabetogenic Impact Of Long-chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids On Pancreatic Beta-cell Function And The Regul Articles & Scientific Studies 2
J Concerta/other ADD Medications Impact On Metabolism And Health Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
haidut Positive Impact Of Vitamin B3 On CVD Is Not Due To Lowering Cholesterol Scientific Studies 4
Giraffe Impact Of A High-sucrose Diet Vs A High-starch And A High-fat Diet Articles & Scientific Studies 31
sweetly Do You Think The Music You Listen To Has A Significant Impact On Your Overall Well-being? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 12
J Impact of health on the economy Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
J Dietary emulsifiers impact the mouse gut microbiota promoting colitis and metabolic syndrome in mice Articles & Scientific Studies 1
charlie Modeling The Impact Of Interventions On An Epidemic Of Ebola Ebola 2
D Adrenals Direct Impact on Kidneys...? Ask For Help or Advice 4
4peatssake Impact of discovering you have thyroid problems Logs 9
P Clomid 25mg vs nolvadex 10mg for fertility Male Issues 3
M Experience With 25mg Pregnenalone Pregnenolone 1
japanesedude 50 Or 25mg DHEA Per Day Increased Progesterone But Also Decreased Testosterone Scientific Studies 5
timrice23 25mg Dhea Amazing Study In Men 2004 DHEA 28
E I Just Took 25mg Of Dhea Last Night Ask For Help or Advice 2
E Can Pregnenolone replace Progesterone temporarily during Pregnancy? Female Issues 1
O Pregnenolone Powder Won't Dissolve in DMSO Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
V Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA supplementation advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
F Pregnenolone & or DHEA on TRT for anxiety&hair loss Ask For Help or Advice 4
M Pregnenolone supplementation causing hairloss Pregnenolone 10
ddjd progesterone causing headaches + poor sleep. pregnenolone completely relieves symptoms Ask For Help or Advice 11
Epistrophy Pregnenolone + Testosterone Base = All natural pain killer Experiments 24
Yon Your experience with progesterone, T3/T4 and pregnenolone Health 14
deliciousfruit Pregnenolone makes me suicidal Ask For Help or Advice 19
pauljacob Pregnenolone Gave Me Vertigo Pregnenolone 10
deliciousfruit Is pregnenolone safe for adolescents? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
haidut Oral pregnenolone as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in humans Scientific Studies 16
ddjd ways to increase CYP11A activity other than K2MK4? Cholesterol→Pregnenolone Ask For Help or Advice 10
O Those Who Tried Oral Pregnenolone: Did You Notice A Facelift Effect? Polls 6
pauljacob Can I Break Open A Niacinamide, Pregnenolone Capsule? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 16
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 0
K I Took 100mg Pregnenolone ED For Years - Please Help Me Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 63
E Pregnenolone Solo Ask For Help or Advice 5