Immunity Passport

Giraffe

The tourism ministers of the European Union member states discussed a "covid-19 passport" and some sort of tracking system.

We reached several conclusions, particularly in the organization of the joint European approach to emerging from the crisis. It will include the creation of joint protocols and measures in the spheres of health and security. The ministers agreed that the common document under provision name Covid-passport should be created and it will work all over the EU.

EU Mulls ‘COVID-19 Passports’ to Restore Tourism Industry

Many countries are now discussing immunity passports. So if you can prove that you can neither fetch nor distribute SARS-CoV-2 some of the restrictions may be lifted from you. The snag however is, that in order to prove it, you must have antibodies, and you only get those if you have been infected. So they fear that "corona parties" will take place (which is the opposite of "social distancing"). In addition there are doubts raised whether previous infection causes immunity, and the antibody tests are deemed not reliable enough.

This is all bogus: Once there is a vaccine available you will not be allowed to enter a supermarket or to use public transport if you have not been vaccinated. And this is because Bill Gates thinks it's necessary, and he's an health expert and he has only our best in mind as we all know. The vaccine will not be tested properly, and Bill Gates feels that "a 60 percent effective vaccine is useable".

The Race to Develop a Coronavirus Vaccine

In Germany the plans to introduce mandatory vaccination through the backdoor has met opposition, and the health minister Jens Spahn allegedly has backed off for the moment. We know that he will be making a new attempt, so we stay vigilant.

The mainstream media in Germany have started to report neutral once in a while. Now views that differ from the narrative of the government and the Robert Koch Institute get heard, too (sometimes). Among those who make it into newspapers and the TV are professors of medicine who say that that SARS-CoV-2 is not the killer virus, that the wave is over, the situation has never been critical, and you never know how long it takes to create a vaccine or if you succeed at all. For the government it's getting more and more difficult to explain that this nonsense is justified. Pubs are closed, but people are partying on the streets and in parks, and each week more people protest against the restrictions.

Regina

The tourism ministers of the European Union member states discussed a "covid-19 passport" and some sort of tracking system.

We reached several conclusions, particularly in the organization of the joint European approach to emerging from the crisis. It will include the creation of joint protocols and measures in the spheres of health and security. The ministers agreed that the common document under provision name Covid-passport should be created and it will work all over the EU.

EU Mulls ‘COVID-19 Passports’ to Restore Tourism Industry

Many countries are now discussing immunity passports. So if you can prove that you can neither fetch nor distribute SARS-CoV-2 some of the restrictions may be lifted from you. The snag however is, that in order to prove it, you must have antibodies, and you only get those if you have been infected. So they fear that "corona parties" will take place (which is the opposite of "social distancing"). In addition there are doubts raised whether previous infection causes immunity, and the antibody tests are deemed not reliable enough.

This is all bogus: Once there is a vaccine available you will not be allowed to enter a supermarket or to use public transport if you have not been vaccinated. And this is because Bill Gates thinks it's necessary, and he's an health expert and he has only our best in mind as we all know. The vaccine will not be tested properly, and Bill Gates feels that "a 60 percent effective vaccine is useable".

The Race to Develop a Coronavirus Vaccine

In Germany the plans to introduce mandatory vaccination through the backdoor has met opposition, and the health minister Jens Spahn allegedly has backed off for the moment. We know that he will be making a new attempt, so we stay vigilant.

The mainstream media in Germany have started to report neutral once in a while. Now views that differ from the narrative of the government and the Robert Koch Institute get heard, too (sometimes). Among those who make it into newspapers and the TV are professors of medicine who say that that SARS-CoV-2 is not the killer virus, that the wave is over, the situation has never been critical, and you never know how long it takes to create a vaccine or if you succeed at all. For the government it's getting more and more difficult to explain that this nonsense is justified. Pubs are closed, but people are partying on the streets and in parks, and each week more people protest against the restrictions.
2nd wave planned could galvanize fear:
Dollar_Vigilante

Drareg

And it’s here and going live -Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Jeffrey Epstein The child sex trafficker associates are linked in to this at all points, of course the paedophile with his private jet probably won’t require a digital health pass.
The world economic forum are rolling it out, incredible. It’s amazing how words can easily mask the authoritarianism, words that convey a meaning of good even though the actions are completely contradictory is all that’s needed for the mass of parrots who can’t critically think.

"Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

The first trials of a digital health pass that certifies airline passengers are Covid-free will begin this week in a push to reopen international travel fully after nearly nine months of disruption. The World Economic Forum-backed CommonPass project aims to create the first globally recognised proof that a passenger has tested negative for the virus before a flight, using a digital certificate downloaded to a mobile phone. CommonPass will not conduct tests. Instead it aims to establish standard certifications for Covid-19 test results and, eventually, proof that a passenger has been vaccinated against the virus"

CommonPass, which has been developed by the World Economic Forum and Swiss not-for-profit the Commons Project Foundation, was inspired by the cross-border co-operation between members of the East African Community. The six countries — including Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda — worked together to share test results to help shift miles of backed-up trucks along their borders. “Individual national responses will not be sufficient to address this global crisis,” said Christoph Wolff, the World Economic Forum’s head of mobility".

Sefton10

Looks like it's really happening in the UK. I'm still hoping there's an underground majority who will oppose and stand up to this, but I'm just not seeing it in my circles.

It would be funny if it wasn't so obvious from the start, everything has followed the script.

Samya

I was hopeful for the UK after reading the below but they do seem to be flip-flopping a lot. I sometimes think they're just paying lip service to the 1%'s plan by suggesting these restrictions, as surely even most of the politicans don't want to live in such a dystopian world.

UK Won't Introduce "Vaccine Passports", Minister Says

A friend of mine was recently in Goa for 2 months and says it's life as normal and seems as if it's the media creating all the fear over here.

Drareg

There basically coercing the public, take a covid passport or you won’t get back to work, university etc,we spoke about this on here at the start of this covid cult.
I hope people start suing their employers and set of a chain reaction of lawsuits.

The EU vaccination program mentioned all this, it runs from 2019-2022, it’s the original script, the media generated the hysteria necessary.
Matt Hancock consulted with Nicole junkermann, an associate of the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, junkermann is all about health data harvesting.

The covid passports/license is all part of digitization of EU health data, they know most folks will take a paper passport initially but soon it will be digitized, they will just create media hysteria around forged paper covid passports.
Democracy is gone, our governments are clearly moving against our interests, I think most people are sensing this now but just don’t have the energy to act.

The final question to ask is- if the whole world is to be vaccinated then why do we need a covid passport?

Sefton10

There basically coercing the public, take a covid passport or you won’t get back to work, university etc,we spoke about this on here at the start of this covid cult.
I hope people start suing their employers and set of a chain reaction of lawsuits.

The EU vaccination program mentioned all this, it runs from 2019-2022, it’s the original script, the media generated the hysteria necessary.
Matt Hancock consulted with Nicole junkermann, an associate of the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, junkermann is all about health data harvesting.

The covid passports/license is all part of digitization of EU health data, they know most folks will take a paper passport initially but soon it will be digitized, they will just create media hysteria around forged paper covid passports.
Democracy is gone, our governments are clearly moving against our interests, I think most people are sensing this now but just don’t have the energy to act.

The final question to ask is- if the whole world is to be vaccinated then why do we need a covid passport?
The original timetable they had for the vaccine in the UK seems to be speeding up, as in younger age groups are being offered it sooner. I wonder if this is because take up has been lower than they thought so they are ramping up the vaccine passport threat as a stick as the carrot isn’t working.

Sefton10

1614167305455.png

Drareg

@Sefton10
The Germans are reluctant to take the vaccine also, the uptake is slow.

The vaccine passport is probably the goal all along, the edited Bill Gates ted talk last year where it stated nobody will be allowed back to normal unless they have a passport, why would they do that?

I still don’t understand why we need passports if everybody is vaccinated, it makes no sense, if you already have immunity they say you wont need a vaccine but you still need a passport.

Its clear to me at this stage it’s about authoritarianism and tracking, if for example you need the covid passport to enter a supermarket, bank, pub, petrol station etc you will need to scan your covid passport, this is a far easier way to track your movements, I’m certain they will starting hyping the forging of paper covid passports in the media soon to drive people to digital.
There ultimate goal is selective open boarders, low skilled migrants mainly, the covid passports will ensure they are tracked for security reasons, it will also track us, they will use software like Palantir to analyze your covid passport scans to detect patterns in your behavior, Palantir will also scan genomes of suspects to see there ethnicity and potential for certain patterns of behavior, terrorism etc.

The more data they have the more control they have, you could always leave your phone at home and carry cash for example, this limits the data they can access on you.

They can also use the data on you to dangle the carrot in front of you, if they understand your personal "meanings" and expectations your easier to manipulate.

Sefton10

Its clear to me at this stage it’s about authoritarianism and tracking, if for example you need the covid passport to enter a supermarket, bank, pub, petrol station etc you will need to scan your covid passport, this is a far easier way to track your movements,
Initial first step for me is no business that condones or endorses this stuff gets a penny from me.

Apparently the slow down in vaccinations is just down to "supply issues" now :facepalm: What IS behind Britain's Covid vaccine slowdown?

Drareg

Initial first step for me is no business that condones or endorses this stuff gets a penny from me.

Apparently the slow down in vaccinations is just down to "supply issues" now :facepalm: What IS behind Britain's Covid vaccine slowdown?

I agree, I will if possible avoid such businesses, interestingly I found a local farmers market who couldn’t careless about masks, they have great products like grass fed raw milk etc , a lot of conspiracy theorists working there but I feel more at home with them than major supermarkets full of the covid cultists, I’m also encouraging the conspiracy theorists because all roads lead to blaming the ruling class so I couldn’t be bothered debunking some of the more extreme beliefs.
I stopped going to major supermarkets because of covid, it was like entering a church of bizarre authoritarian rituals.

It’s not a supply issue in Germany, no way I’m taking this crap, I rather get covid in the wild, I may even be immune so I will be getting this test to check.

Drareg

Who in the world does this?

Mr pop culture right there, copy and paste persona, somebody get the parrot a cage, a perch, Xbox and Netflix, he will feel secure and "manly" for the rest of his days in delusions of "self".

Interestingly Peat mentioned tattoos as a form of self harm/loathing, I think taking this excrementitious vaccine has some connotations with tattoo culture.

meatbag

The agenda all along, right on time with their 2019 document which had a vaccine schedule to include vaccine passports.
The nazis would be proud of the EU’s achievement.

How anyone can claim the EU is a democracy is beyond me.
All straight out of Goebbel's playbook

Drareg

All straight out of Goebbel's playbook

I mentioned in another thread that the only difference I’m noticing from WW2 policies is the migrant fascination, I could be missing something because I’m not well versed in all aspect of the Nazis aspirations, it’s more the economic I’m interested in.