Immortality

Entropy

Taoist and similar Yogic meditation practices like Samadhi are on the premises of refining internal energy ( alchemy, nei kung ) into achieving an immortal "golden body" (shen/spirit) surpassing the incarnation cycle.

Although "golden body" can reform into physical material in this reality if it chooses to, Immortals coming back to the "earthy plain" is not very tempting due to the level of energy here.

Taoist and similar Yogic meditation practices like Samadhi are on the premises of refining internal energy ( alchemy, nei kung ) into achieving an immortal "golden body" surpassing the incarnation cycle.

Although "golden body" can form into physical material in this reality if it chooses to, Immortals coming back to the "earthy plain" is not very tempting due to the level of energy here.

Another name for rainbow body?

That's what I wanna do I don't like living in a human body.

Aversion seems to be a hindrance though...

I had no idea there was a Death Positive movement.

They are challenging the current dogmas about funerals in the Western world... and more and more funeral homes are opening that let you decide what and how to deal with the deceased.

Entropy

Another name for rainbow body?

That's what I wanna do I don't like living in a human body.

Aversion seems to be a hindrance though...

I believe so, I mean I honestly don't like to believe anything but yeah probably same premise.

Once a certain level of energy has been cultivated, then the deeper meditation to achieve "samadhi" requires a radical discipline in meditation. So basically one week with 3 bottles of water and 3 apples, and that is "just in case" really the goal is no food or water for a week. Then next is 1 month. And so forth. This is done isolated in a cave, where the surrounding energy is "pure" away from other people. Usually done under supervision under a Qigong Master. I mean he's physically not there with you but is "watching you" from a "distance".

It sounds crazy and is dangerous but this is what the advanced Qigong practitioners or Yogi's do to be able to hold the "master" title. This energy cultivation with fasting is traditionally seen cross culturally.

I know people here will react "But fastin will shrink the thymus gland then eat the organs" But under different circumstances (meditation) or trance rituals the body not relying on food anymore, and a different level of coherence is taking place.

I believe so, I mean I honestly don't like to believe anything but yeah probably same premise.

Once a certain level of energy has been cultivated, then the deeper meditation to achieve "samadhi" requires a radical discipline in meditation. So basically one week with 3 bottles of water and 3 apples, and that is "just in case" really the goal is no food or water for a week. Then next is 1 month. And so forth. This is done isolated in a cave, where the surrounding energy is "pure" away from other people. Usually done under supervision under a Qigong Master. I mean he's physically not there with you but is "watching you" from a "distance".

It sounds crazy and is dangerous but this is what the advanced Qigong practitioners or Yogi's do to be able to hold the "master" title. This energy cultivation with fasting is traditionally seen cross culturally.

I know people here will react "But fastin will shrink the thymus gland then eat the organs" But under different circumstances (meditation) or trance rituals the body not relying on food anymore, and a different level of coherence is taking place.

I wonder what the point is... Do you know anything more about it?

Like, does it feel really good? Refined bliss? Is that the motivation?

But our funeral industry isn't culture :ss nobody did this embalming and super-formal thing up until the last couple centuries.

I didn't even think about that.

It basically is now though. Getting someone embalmed is considered kinda weird by the people I know, it's basically never done, and pretty much everyone has a huge formal funeral, they all are the same, and it kinda takes away from the impact of someones death.

So yeah **** culture, like Ray said, it's just the perceived limits. Funerals are weird and contrived.

Entropy

I wonder what the point is... Do you know anything more about it?

Like, does it feel really good? Refined bliss? Is that the motivation?

Yeah, it's another level or "orgasm". Mahamudra "orgasm with the universe" or experiencing "the tao".

The whole premise is refining your energy, and all energy is sexual energy.

So when you stop ejaculating externally you are saving a certain level of essence (jing) or which is electrochemical, and then that can be refined into electromagnetic energy, and then light (shen) energy.

So there is some truth to the NOFAP movement. But it goes much deeper.

the refining is basically circulating and "purifying" the energy further. Call it kundalini or chi, it's energy transmuting into different levels from material frequency into the source of energy, to electrofrequency into light to sound (vibration).

Many traditional cultures tell the story of how the universe created with a song, or "word", meaning sound, then there was "light".

Usually the path is celibacy or tantric (done with two partners) Real tantra is difficult though, takes two people who are dedicated, but there are "lower levels" of tantra which are at least better then the normal way of what is considered sex in this society.

You can research more within Taoist Yoga, Mahayana Buddhism, Kriya Yoga etc. The trick is to take what is connected or similar in all spiritual traditions.

I didn't even think about that.

It basically is now though. Getting someone embalmed is considered kinda weird by the people I know, it's basically never done, and pretty much everyone has a huge formal funeral, they all are the same, and it kinda takes away from the impact of someones death.

So yeah **** culture, like Ray said, it's just the perceived limits. Funerals are weird and contrived.

No I mean burial

When you are buried, you are embalmed. They don't put you in as you are.

Entropy

I posted some videos on this thread which Haidut started on sensing "electromagnetic fields"

Dogs, Primates, And Maybe Even Humans Can Sense Magnetic Fields

There is a video of a Tai Chi master putting animals to sleep with his "chi", emitting electromagnetic energy, and frequencies patterns within brainwaves via entrainment into theta (4hz) is not considered out of the ordinary to induce sleepyness, it's just right above (delta) which is considered unconscious deep sleep.

Many traditions use drumming, music in combination of trance dancing for entrainment into altered states of consciousness, basically deep meditation.

and also a video of the infamous Mo Pai master, John Chang who considers himself like an electric eel.

No I mean burial

When you are buried, you are embalmed. They don't put you in as you are.

Oh okay lol

I posted some videos on this thread which Haidut started on sensing "electromagnetic fields"

Dogs, Primates, And Maybe Even Humans Can Sense Magnetic Fields

There is a video of a Tai Chi master putting animals to sleep with his "chi", emitting electromagnetic energy, and frequencies patterns within brainwaves via entrainment into theta (4hz) is not considered out of the ordinary to induce sleepyness, it's just right above (delta) which is considered unconscious deep sleep.

Many traditions use drumming, music in combination of trance dancing for entrainment into altered states of consciousness, basically deep meditation.

and also a video of the infamous Mo Pai master, John Chang who considers himself like an electric eel.

Are you talking about the guy on Stan Lee's superhumans? Idk if that guys legit it or not.

However I do think that John Chang is legit, he probably has loads of EZ water flowing through his veins.

About the topic of this thread.

It should be patently obvious to any Peatarian that they won't achieve immortality with their current body. I mean who are we kidding, it's hard enough to get to a satisfactory level of health, let alone become ******* immortal. Barely anyone actually gets healthy, in general, by diet and supplements, ect. I mean, I doubt the majority of Peatarians will get past the age 100, regardless of how much aspirin pop and coffee they swill.

So, we gotta think outside the box a little bit.

And the best bet that I can think of would be a hivemind.

Entropy

I mean from my experience telepathy is real, but it's something to be experienced and affirmed in your own scientific way.

Science today is facing a problem of the reliance in the outward projection of technology to study the nature of reality; of course has it's limitations, which is seen in the ambiguity of quantum physics.

We are forgetting the organism we are living in as the highest form of technology designed by nature with millions of years of evolution, the ultimate tool for direct perception.

But beyond that the ability to perceive and examine altered states within our own consciousness.

We are it. We can't "think" out of the box, so we must experience.

Western Science has been formulated to "think" more in a left brain dominate way ever since Plato-era, however the fathers of philosophy (pre-socratic) understood the importance of experiencing "the mystical".

"Wisdom is not assimilated with the eyes, but with the atoms. When your conviction of a truth is not merely in your brain but in your being, you may diffidently vouch for its meaning." - Swami Sri Yukteswar

nikolabeacon

No, it's objectively untrue that destruction is a necessary part of existence, at least in the context of this topic.

When Peat refers to immortality it would only be a functional immortality - severe wounds would still be fatal, for instance. We'd just be in pristine health and nothing else. Well, there already exists a creature that does that - Hydra (genus) - Wikipedia.

If immortality in the sense we're discussing is true for this organism, then it is objectively untrue that humans must necessarily cease to exist - given the right environment, a person could live forever.
He must be refering to some isolated functional part only ..othervise it would be imposiblle.And now after thinking more about this i think that really hE doesn't believe in bodily imortality that can be implied in real (not just isolated technical and functional part) complex life of our organism On which Environment and BRAIN( and conciousness) have largest influnce. He was probably refering to isolated part which cant really work in real life because of our complex brains and infinite number of possiblle negative environment factors. I think that it can be possiblle to achieve just functional imortality isolated in a glass geodesic dome with a control of CO2 ratios , with 3000 W of incadescent bulbs with constant availability of juice from perfectly ripe tropical fruits, milk, eggs, coffee and liver and other animal products from animals grown in perfect conditions and whole spectrum of hormones supplements given in precise quantities in right time and proportions . Butt than there comes the soo complex environmental stimuli and factors with which we evolved as a such organism and without which we are not Humans and can not live anymore ( just nutritional Robots that dont and cant exist) that has potential infinite number of factors seriously damaging for regeneration of cells. Hidra is soo basic life form and Also is only functionaly available because of low complexity of Consciousness and is ridiculous to compare to us and probably in deep sea there are probably great number of similar unknown organisms which are functionaly imortal( in FACT this means they are not.. in the context of whole environment and whole creation). And this should not be a problem because real meaning in life is in searching for Universal laws. And again I say that by proper understanding of Universal mathematical formulations and understanding that t =0 then we would come to conclusions that every single thing which we know about life- death matter would not be questionable anymore because we will eventualy understand that because t=0 our lives and bodies only freeze ( not end forever) because of some deffect in energy supply and because changing environment which dont allow constant existence of structures with same structures of consciousness......so Consciousness constantly grows and acumulates(Vernadsky noosphere) in the changing bodies not end :).. ... and that time traveling by implication of mathematical formulations about life creating energy laws and certain EMF fields would be real thing. This Also is stimulating because it forces us to be responsiblle for every action.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals