Immortal Regeneration Experiment: The Ray Peat Way?

Did increased Solar energy impact you positively?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

BlackSkull2.0

What do you get when you combine carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O), H2O, and storm electricity with Solar Sunlight?

A rainbow (CH2O4) --> the quintessence = air + water + wind + fire.

Ever notice all the colors of the rainbow?

Many think of a rainbow as a physical object that is revealed by this combination.
However, there is no evidence proving this, rather, just how rainbows are portrayed.
Thus, "shaping their thinking" as Ray Peat would say.

Another reality could be that this combination merely reveals what is there all along.
We just cannot see it.

However, animals may be able to.
Did you know that dogs can see the Sun's red light rays, but we cannot?

What does this have to do with Ray Peat and regeneration?
Everything.

Thanks to Ray Peat we know about various colors of light and their effects on the body.

The theory is that each human body contains chakras - the vortexes of the soul.
Well, each chakra has it's own color, correlating with its function and abilities.
These functions and abilities manifest when stimulated.
Each color in the rainbow coincides with each chakra.

The hypothesis is that the proper stimulation of these chakras can regenerate one's body back to the health of infancy...and beyond...

If done long enough, and properly, the effects will become permanent (similar to working out).

Permanent effects is great, but why not take it a step further and make them reoccurring.

Another unproven theory is that the Sun will eventually die out and explode.
However, what if the Sun is self-regenerating and cannot burn out due to the nature of its energy?

Did you also know that Solar Sunlight contains ALL the colors of the rainbow?

Below is the way to activate one's Solar chakra and create an environment within yourself of healing and self-regeneration.

Simply chant/vibrate the Sanskrit phrase AUM SURYAE SVAHA for 108 or 216 times daily for 40 day periods.

Or you can follow the chart below for a more structured routine.

AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY ٠ SSS-VVV-AH-HAH
Try to roll the Rs, say the S like a snake hiss, and prolong the S & V sound.

The mantra for the Sun is for 36 days in a row. It is important never to skip any days.

Begin the mantra when the Sun is strong in its home sign of Leo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aries. These times are ideal, but the mantra can be done when the Sun is in other signs as well.

DO NOT begin this mantra when the Sun is in the signs of Aquarius [detriment] or Libra [its fall].

Begin the mantra on a Sunday, during the hours of the Sun (1pm is ideal).

Begin during daylight hours when the Sun is shining, preferably.

upload_2019-4-27_15-43-46.png

Nebula

I think chakras are just areas of high nerve density along the vagus nerve that attach to various organs that communicate to the body what emotional and physical state they should be in. I do think it’s very positive to tone these nerves with pleasant stimulation as it’s easy for the body to get stuck in a fight, flight, or freeze state from the normal and unnatural stresses and traumas we encounter. I don’t believe in any sensational claims, but I do think a person who keeps their vagus nerve toned throughout their life with various effective practices will have lower chronic stress levels and it may help them live a longer life with better regenerative capacity than someone who lives most of their adult life in a stressed state.

OP
B

BlackSkull2.0

"I think chakras are just areas of high nerve density along the vagus nerve that attach to various organs that communicate to the body"

Yes, you are correct.

The Earth, the Universe, these, in short, are merely electrical grids.
The human body is an electrical, biological state.
A merging of gases, liquids, and solids.

When you combine carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O), H2O, and storm electricity with Solar Sunlight, you create the ideal mixture of elements for our biological nature.

However, one can improve further by improving one's electrical capacity.
Upon death of the human form, the electricity dissipates back into the grid.
The stronger the energy, the longer it lasts.

In addition, if one were to transform their energy into that of Solar energy, then immortality is possible.

The World has been "indoctrinated" and their "thought shaped" (as Ray Peat would say) to believe that one day the Sun will die.
The same reasons that Ray Peat states the medical community lies about things to promote lucrative, yet unnecessary, procedures can be applied here.

If you look at most things, even outside of the medical community, there is always a subtle hint of anti-life, of anti-human, of anti-freedom, etc.
Dependency is always promoted.

The Sun is literally the giver of all life; it gives life, and sustains life, not just on Earth, for the entire Universe.

The above experiment will improve one's ability to absorb and retain Solar energy.
The hypothesis is that the more one can retain, the more regenerative one will become without having to add additional energy.

Take it a step further and maximize one's electrical system, and the possibilities are endless.
We know from weightlifters that, theoretically, the ability of the nervous system to attain unlimited strength is possible; it has no limits.
Those limits come from the muscles, tendons, and bones.

Lastly,

"I don’t believe in any sensational claims"

Read up about the Stargate Project and other such things.
Released intelligence documents prove that these things are very real and can, in fact, be trained and worked on.
I will not try to convince you, you can read the info and make your own choice, if you would like to, of course.

AncestralJoy

In addition, if one were to transform their energy into that of Solar energy, then immortality is possible.

Fascinating stuff
I got told I have root chakra imbalances

when you say you just chant and repeat chant certain number of times are you meant to do it in the sunshine? Sitting in a particular way? Loud? Soft? Any particular note?

is the solar chakra the solar plexus?

I’m very interested in all of this as root chakra crystal sound healing seemed to do some interesting things not only energetically but in areas in my life that upon reflection are “ruled” but root chakra centre.

where Did you learn about this?/ where can one learn more about this?

Lollipop2

What do you get when you combine carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O), H2O, and storm electricity with Solar Sunlight?

A rainbow (CH2O4) --> the quintessence = air + water + wind + fire.

Ever notice all the colors of the rainbow?

Many think of a rainbow as a physical object that is revealed by this combination.
However, there is no evidence proving this, rather, just how rainbows are portrayed.
Thus, "shaping their thinking" as Ray Peat would say.

Another reality could be that this combination merely reveals what is there all along.
We just cannot see it.

However, animals may be able to.
Did you know that dogs can see the Sun's red light rays, but we cannot?

What does this have to do with Ray Peat and regeneration?
Everything.

Thanks to Ray Peat we know about various colors of light and their effects on the body.

The theory is that each human body contains chakras - the vortexes of the soul.
Well, each chakra has it's own color, correlating with its function and abilities.
These functions and abilities manifest when stimulated.
Each color in the rainbow coincides with each chakra.

The hypothesis is that the proper stimulation of these chakras can regenerate one's body back to the health of infancy...and beyond...

If done long enough, and properly, the effects will become permanent (similar to working out).

Permanent effects is great, but why not take it a step further and make them reoccurring.

Another unproven theory is that the Sun will eventually die out and explode.
However, what if the Sun is self-regenerating and cannot burn out due to the nature of its energy?

Did you also know that Solar Sunlight contains ALL the colors of the rainbow?

Below is the way to activate one's Solar chakra and create an environment within yourself of healing and self-regeneration.

Simply chant/vibrate the Sanskrit phrase AUM SURYAE SVAHA for 108 or 216 times daily for 40 day periods.

Or you can follow the chart below for a more structured routine.

AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY ٠ SSS-VVV-AH-HAH
Try to roll the Rs, say the S like a snake hiss, and prolong the S & V sound.

The mantra for the Sun is for 36 days in a row. It is important never to skip any days.

Begin the mantra when the Sun is strong in its home sign of Leo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aries. These times are ideal, but the mantra can be done when the Sun is in other signs as well.

DO NOT begin this mantra when the Sun is in the signs of Aquarius [detriment] or Libra [its fall].

Begin the mantra on a Sunday, during the hours of the Sun (1pm is ideal).

Begin during daylight hours when the Sun is shining, preferably.

View attachment 12995
Fascinating. Can you explain the chart? Excuse me - somehow I am missing it.

Lollipop2

"I think chakras are just areas of high nerve density along the vagus nerve that attach to various organs that communicate to the body"

Yes, you are correct.

The Earth, the Universe, these, in short, are merely electrical grids.
The human body is an electrical, biological state.
A merging of gases, liquids, and solids.

When you combine carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O), H2O, and storm electricity with Solar Sunlight, you create the ideal mixture of elements for our biological nature.

However, one can improve further by improving one's electrical capacity.
Upon death of the human form, the electricity dissipates back into the grid.
The stronger the energy, the longer it lasts.

The World has been "indoctrinated" and their "thought shaped" (as Ray Peat would say) to believe that one day the Sun will die.
The same reasons that Ray Peat states the medical community lies about things to promote lucrative, yet unnecessary, procedures can be applied here.

If you look at most things, even outside of the medical community, there is always a subtle hint of anti-life, of anti-human, of anti-freedom, etc.
Dependency is always promoted.

The Sun is literally the giver of all life; it gives life, and sustains life, not just on Earth, for the entire Universe.

The above experiment will improve one's ability to absorb and retain Solar energy.
The hypothesis is that the more one can retain, the more regenerative one will become without having to add additional energy.

Take it a step further and maximize one's electrical system, and the possibilities are endless.
We know from weightlifters that, theoretically, the ability of the nervous system to attain unlimited strength is possible; it has no limits.
Those limits come from the muscles, tendons, and bones.

Lastly,

"I don’t believe in any sensational claims"

Read up about the Stargate Project and other such things.
Released intelligence documents prove that these things are very real and can, in fact, be trained and worked on.
I will not try to convince you, you can read the info and make your own choice, if you would like to, of course.
So interesting. Do you have any links to learn more?