Imminent War With North Korea

DaveFoster

Last edited:

Kyle M

James Rickards said the plan was to do something by May I think, based on the State Department's estimate of when NK can have certain missile capabilities. He's kind of an insider/outsider that whistle blows about boring C-SPAN stuff (that I find interesting).

mt_dreams

When you consider the outcome, it would be worse than WWII.
not even close. sure people will die, maybe even more than the total deaths attributed to ww2, but economically & politically it wont even come close. Now if you're talking the outcome that the US can in fact bleed, then yeah maybe the 2 power nations nearby may get inspired and create something worse than ww2.

Some of those folks can march synchronized, this must mean they would definitely win a third millennium conflict :ss

Kunder

Anyone who has ever lived in a communist country will tell you that it’s a bogus facade. That ‘army’ will fold like a lawnchair. Those people are marching like that because they have a sniper aiming at their heads, both literally and figuratively. They are no fighters, just sad, tortured losers who won’t risk their lives to save their tyranical master. Who would? (Besides muslims)

North Korea is no more dangerous than a crazy muslim with a bomb strapped to his chest in a supermarket. Yes he may trigger it even after a head shot, but what else the hell can one do? Wait? For what? Seriously, for what?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut Workplace Stress Is Literally Killing People; Mass Lawsuits Are Imminent Scientific Studies 88
healthnatura imminent death of family member expected to slow some shipping Health Natura 2
burtlancast "US Civil war becomes inevitable" claims Meyssan Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 4
bzmazu WORTH THE PRICE? Joe Biden And The Launch Of The Iraq War Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
michael94 Japan Was Not An Aggressor In World War 2 Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 29
A They've Declared War On Us Breaking News 179
tankasnowgod Was World War I The "Real" Cause Of The Spanish Flu Pandemic? Health 14
JanP Bulletin Of Atomic Scientists: Nuclear War Is More Likely Than It Ever Was In The History Of Mankind Health 7
L US-Celebs Declare World War On Climate Breaking News 3
burtlancast Trump Keeps Promise On Making America Great Gain: Pardons Multiple Army War Criminals Rant or Rave 89
Hugh Johnson The War On Sensemaking, Daniel Schmachtenberger Society 3
Dessert_All_Day 'The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since The Civil War' Society 4
haidut The War On Cancer Is A Bust - No Real Progress And Actually A Regress Scientific Studies 63
yerrag If China Booted Out The Pharma Companies, Would Pharma Make War? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
EndAllDisease (New Book) Cancer Cured: Victory Over The War On Cancer Book Recommendations 214
Mito War On Sugar Turns Years Of Growth Into Market Tipping Point Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
Dan Wich KMUD: 9-17-16 Antioxidant Theory And The Continued War On Cancer KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors 23
tonto The Cold War In Biology By Lindegren Ask For Help or Advice 4
Westside PUFAs Natalie Zimmerman: "The Woefully Misguided War On Carbohydrates" Articles & Scientific Studies 73
haidut The "War On Drugs" Was A Lie To Legitimize Attacks On Leftists And Blacks Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
haidut Ending the war on fat Fats 0
F United States foreign policy is freaking me out-world war? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
G War on Fructose (Diabetes, HFCS, Weight Gain) Kmud Interview: Oct.10, 2010 - Sugar II [Clipped.I 0
bzmazu What Will People Do For Food When Much of Europe And North America Is Too Cold to Farm? Science 4
ellingerfarmer The Forgotten Drink That Caffeinated North America For Centuries Coffee 0
mujuro Weak North American Coffee Rant or Rave 11
F Difference between north american and european diets? Discussing Dietary Models 14
I North vs south iLoveSugar 7