IMD Microsilica - Pro Strength Intestinal Cleanser

docall18

I have been taking IMD Microsilica for the past few weeks. It detoxes the stomach & intestines by binding to metals, toxins etc - similar to activated charcoal. I have regularly taken charcoal and have felt little effects. However with microsilica the effects are huge. An hour after taking the microsilica brain-fog, stress, anxiety etc dissapears. Body temperature goes up and energy levels go up.

I have taken carrott, charcoal, chlorella, etc and nothing comes close to the effect i get from a tiny dose of 100mg of microsilica. It is expensive but is easily worth the price IMHO.

https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/32-solutions/73-imd-intestinal-cleanse

mujuro

Microsilica - Pro Strength Intestinal Cleanser

It's strange that it should have such a rapid effect. It is, after all, designed as an indigestible binder of heavy metals being passed out through the bile, specifically mercury, as the name of the company implies. Nevertheless, it is a good product. The founder is Dr Chris Shade who attained his PhD in mercurial chemistry. I've seen his talks on chelation of mercury and small case presentations of severely poisoned patients who've come to see him. His company also uses hair, blood and urine detection methods combined, because depending on which mercurial species you are most poisoned with (ethyl, methyl or inorganic), they will be eliminated differently (EDIT- I should say, they will be deposited into tissues differently). He is against using blood chelators like DMSA and ALA, and rather prefers that affected people use polyphenolic compounds in cycles - with the IMD - to upregulate detox pathways and proteins like GST, NRF2, etc, and let the IMD silica powder do the work.

Nicholas

interesting...silica is apparently a supplement that is used to take away tobacco cravings.

OP
D

docall18

Ya, its good stuff. It really does help you detox. Many will probably have a build up of toxins from years of bad diets and lowered metabolism and the microsilica really pulls that stuff out.

Lin

Very interesting. Unfortunately, the product is not available to the general public.
I wonder if it it the same form of silica that was discussed in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=219&t=5048&p=105768#p58864
There was a discussion of silica as a chelator of aluminum. In the study that haidut quoted, they used Alzheimer's patients as the subjects, and their caretakers as the controls.Both groups drank silica rich mineral water. There was improved mental functioning in both the patients and the controls, but more in the patients.
Silica is a filler in some supplements, which we try to avoid. I assume this is a different form of silica.
I was thinking of getting some bamboo extract to increase my silica intake... would it be the same? ??
Or is this more like diatomaceous earth?

OP
D

docall18

There are quite a few sites selling it - including the ones below. Apparently the silica isnt the part that does the detox, it is only the substrate. Adhered to the silica is a chelator that binds irreversibly to metals and toxins and carries them out of the gut. Since the binding agent is firmly attached to the insoluble silica, it is not absorbed and thus not bioavailable. It has a similar action to activated charcoal except the charcoal only binds weakly and lifts toxins in one area and drops them in another.

http://retailbiopure.me/MicroSilica-p93.html
http://www.biopure.eu/us/nutrition-supplements/silica/231/micro-silica-6g

mujuro

"Silica" is just a broad description. As Dr Shade describes it, it is a proprietary di-thiol silica compound, so the exact structure and composition is probably known only to Dr Shade and his company. The thiol component is obvious from the smell of the product, as it has a very garlicky/sulfurous odor. The two sulfhydryl groups on each molecule act like crab pincers and strongly bind the heavy metal atom between them. I buy mine from here https://www.drvitaminsolutions.com/IMD-Intestinal-Metals-Detox-Protocol/

EDIT - oh and on that page there's a nice summary of the theoretical rationale behind the product and Dr Shade's work as well.

accelerator

I have been taking IMD Microsilica for the past few weeks. It detoxes the stomach & intestines by binding to metals, toxins etc - similar to activated charcoal. I have regularly taken charcoal and have felt little effects. However with microsilica the effects are huge. An hour after taking the microsilica brain-fog, stress, anxiety etc dissapears. Body temperature goes up and energy levels go up.

I have taken carrott, charcoal, chlorella, etc and nothing comes close to the effect i get from a tiny dose of 100mg of microsilica. It is expensive but is easily worth the price IMHO.

https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/32-solutions/73-imd-intestinal-cleanse

Still use it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals