I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

Progesterone

In The Netherlands it is quite mild at the moment. No lockdowns, nothing. People at my work are just coming close to each other (less than 1.5 meters), touching each other, etc. It is like it does not exist.

No problems with people even when I tell them I am not vaccinated. Vaccinated and non-vaccinated treating each other fine.

Free your mind from the prison. The fear promoted and the fear in your body is what causes a lot of your reality to be ***t. I think the people who do this understand this. Thus they use the media to have a constant pressure on the people to keep them in stressed state which induces learned helplessness.

I dont agree with Ray Peat about some things but he is right about that 100%. Learned helplessness is your biggest enemy. Not COVID. Your life is STUCK if you keep this cycle up. They will bombard you for years to come with news, stress, etc. to destroy your spirit.

Even when things get worse. When your learned helplessness is low, stress is lower (not too low either) you will still enjoy life and see things as a challenge.

Brilliant post, thank you.

somuch4food

I think for some people, especially the extroverts and those with big families, a significant case can be made of going down with the ship, so long as everyone else is on the same ship.

I remember when I was young, anytime I would do bad on a test in school I was always so bummed until I found out others did bad too. all of a sudden I was happy and laughing since there's a bonding experience from mutual pain which reassures that you aren't alone.

At a certain point, suffering with everyone else can be a better than the social isolation because at least your suffering with other people. we live and we die only once, we might as well do it with others.

That said, I think as more booster shots roll out, more and more people will stop taking it and itll become like the flu shot, where about half the people will take it yearly. I don't think you'll feel as socially isolated then, but there's still a bit longer to go until that happens, if you want to hold out for it

I'm clearly wavering, but every time I do research my chances of actually be hospitalized and killed by the virus. I am reassured in my stance. I am not at risk at all and they have not dropped any of the measures yet. Masks are still mandatory no matter the status in public places, in schools, etc. I'm waiting for now to see if they will go hard with the vaccine passport or actually just use it when cases begin to pick up.

Since I work from home, I can afford to wait it out more and my family is still behind my decision even if they would like me to vaccinate since they believe it's the safer path.

Lollipop2

when do you think lockdowns etc will end. havent lockdowns mostly already stopped in the US, people are voluntarily staying out or in? i think restaurants etc are back open now?
I think this nonsense will all start falling apart in winter when all the jabbed start have serious problems or death, and be over by next summer.

Dr. B

I think this nonsense will all start falling apart in winter when all the jabbed start have serious problems or death, and be over by next summer.
why would it take specifically till winter before people start getting side effects from the vaccine?
did you hear the FDA approval for pfizers vaccine is actually a different vaccine than the EUA pfizer one. that's very tricky stuff... there must be something, changes they made to the initial one to get that full approval..

boris

why would it take specifically till winter before people start getting side effects from the vaccine?
did you hear the FDA approval for pfizers vaccine is actually a different vaccine than the EUA pfizer one. that's very tricky stuff... there must be something, changes they made to the initial one to get that full approval..

There are about a dozen studies showing that getting the flu vaccine will make you more susceptible to other cold viruses like the coronavirus. Getting the flu shot causes an over specialization of the immune system to one specific thing, weakening it to other things.

All those people who got the COVID vaccine will likely be more prone to other viral infections this winter because of their weak immune system from the shot.

I don‘t think this will break the narrative unfortunately, the narrative is already blaming the unvaccinated for the failure of the vaccine. The people who organized the pandemic do not plan on backing down, you can read it in the Rockefeller Foundation document that describes the „Lockstep“ scenario. It‘s all about tightening control over people in face of a threat (covid) and then keeping that control even if it‘s not necessary anymore.

Dr. B

There are about a dozen studies showing that getting the flu vaccine will make you more susceptible to other cold viruses like the coronavirus. Getting the flu shot causes an over specialization of the immune system to one specific thing, weakening it to other things.

All those people who got the COVID vaccine will likely be more prone to other viral infections this winter because of their weak immune system from the shot.

I don‘t think this will break the narrative unfortunately, the narrative is already blaming the unvaccinated for the failure of the vaccine. The people who organized the pandemic do not plan on backing down, you can read it in the Rockefeller Foundation document that describes the „Lockstep“ scenario. It‘s all about tightening control over people in face of a threat (covid) and then keeping that control even if it‘s not necessary anymore.
ah I didnt think of that angle... the incoming flu shots and flu season.

ah sucks. Btw do you think even the original rockefeller, i think John D, was corrupt, or is it the current ones who are more corrupt.

yep people I have talked to say 99% of people with covid in hospitals are unvaccinated, and they get interviewed and are begging for the vaccine...

sweetpeat

@Mr.Bollox @jnklheimer
This video does a good job of explaining why the 99% number is false. It's a long video because he covers other topics. The pertinent section begins at 33:50 minutes in.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SGdCqtSewMgQ/

LeeLemonoil

This is now about to be proven for the covid vaccines too, I’ve poste one publication on it already.
If you get a booster shot with the current vaccines - that are based on the wild-Type - you might improve specific immunity against that wild type but weaken your immunity against Delta and future mutations.
But the wild type doesn’t circulate anymore, just delta.
Boosters are ADEs in the making. Another bizarre layer on this whole situation.

And they want to boost the cohorts most at risk at that. That might become a true mess-up

LeeLemonoil

no but thats somehow the official narrative, dont know where that 99% number came from

In Israel hospitality rate is 60% Double vaccinated

In England 40% vaccinated - both official numbers

Long covid risk of breakthrough infections is 19% - 26% for non vaccinated

LeeLemonoil

@boris

Booster Shots with the existing vaccines will impair the organisms abilty to handle the Delta variant or any other future mutations.

Sock that they will begin to booster old folks that were infected and jabbed already.

Therefore, in
summary, our results indicate that two doses of the ChAd, BNT and Moderna vaccines are able
to induce antibody titers against the original Wuhan-1 strain equal or even superior to those
found in post-convalescent patients. However, the message is different when we compared the
relative reactivity of the antibodies against the B.1.1.7 variant versus the Wuhan-1 strain.
Although antibodies made in response to vaccines based on the original Wuhan-1 strain
sequence do also bind the B.1.1.7 variant, suggesting that most epitopes are conserved between
both sequences, there is a relative loss of reactivity with the B.1.1.7 variant compared to the
Wuhan-1 strain occurring upon administration of the booster dose of vaccine. This is somehow
expected since repeated immunization with the same antigen sequence leads to the generation
of higher affinity antibodies that fit better the epitopes of the immunogen. This increase in
affinity has the negative side effect of reducing the “breadth” of the antibodies, that is, their
capacity to bind to epitopes that differ slightly from those of the immunogen. Such effect has
All rights reserved. No reuse allowed without permission. perpetuity.
preprint (which was not certified by peer review) is the author/funder, who has granted medRxiv a license to display the preprint in The copyright holder for thisthis version posted August 14, 2021. ; https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.12.21261952doi: medRxiv preprint

been observed before, for instance, as a result of vaccination with inactivated influenza virus
isolated in immunization campaigns, that result in an efficient neutralization of that particular
seasonal variant of influenza but results in reduced capacity to neutralize other variants14. By
contrast, antibody responses to natural infection are broad and exhibit different
immunodominance patterns14. Another example of the different breadth in the antibody
responses elicited by natural infection versus vaccination is the long-term struggle, and still
unsuccessful, to generate a vaccine that prevents infection by the tremendous diversity of clades
and mutants of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), with the general conclusion that the
tested vaccines are effective to prevent infection by the strain used for immunization but not by
the myriad of variants found in the field15. In regard to COVID-19, a broad and sustained
polyantigenic immunoreactivity against the S protein and other viral proteins has also been
found in COVID-19 patients, in this case associated to the severity of symptoms16. Our follow-up
of the cohort of residents in nursing homes that were previously naturally infected with SARS-
CoV-2 and later vaccinated with two doses of BNT/Pfizer shows that the first dose of vaccine
increased the already existing titer of anti-S antibodies against the Wuhan-1 strain. However,
the second dose did not result in further increases in the antibody titer and had the negative
counterpart of reducing the relative reactivity of the antibodies with the B-1-1-7 VOC. Indeed,
such loss of breadth was already detected as soon as 15 days after the first dose of vaccine,
when the antibody titer against the Wuhan-1 strain had not yet increased significantly.

Peatogenic

I don't intend on taking it, but it's just as extreme to say it will kill you as it is to discriminate against unvaccinated people. I live in Texas and am self employed, so maybe I feel less pressured about it. One of my employees is pro-vaccine but he's actually not toxic about it. Part of me is very mildly concerned about future variants that could be more deadly....if that's even rooted in science I don't know. Maybe I'm falsely basing my lack of concern about Covid on my experience of viruses, having never gotten a flu vaccine and never having had a bad cold. A few years ago I became aware of magnesium levels in regulating the immune system, and I'm very religious about magnesium baths.

Lollipop2

I did hear about this. I think injury is definitely occurring now - but when these Covid vaxed also start getting the flu vax and then are “challenged” with any coronavirus virus they will suffer ADE.

AnonE

Update - my company (in Ontario) is pre-emptively adding a vaccine policy soon in accordance with what they suspect will be coming, and already exists in a number of other provinces. They want everyone double vaxxed. Initially I was supposed to return to the office, but with this coming it doesn't look like it.

At this point it's not clear if I'll be able to keep working remotely, not holding my breathe. I'll try and drag things out till the end of the year maybe.

So I'll look forward to what God has in store for me next, because it ain't my current place!

Stay strong people, we are a strong minority, easily 25%, and you'd be surprised who is silently in agreement on your side.

AnonE

Yeah, start giving in now and your immune system becomes a subscription service. No thanks!