I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

AdoTintor

Stay strong people, we are a strong minority, easily 25%, and you'd be surprised who is silently in agreement on your side.

yes - and everyone will ultimately become an anti-vaxer. Its just a question of time. After 3, 4, 5, 6... the cumulative damage will be noticable and they will want to quit.

Ben.

Yeah, start giving in now and your immune system becomes a subscription service. No thanks!

What a great description. Mandatory, uncancable subscription.

yes - and everyone will ultimately become an anti-vaxer. Its just a question of time. After 3, 4, 5, 6... the cumulative damage will be noticable and they will want to quit.

I want you to be right in that people wake up but i want you to be wrong as in people being hurt or irreversibly damaged.

AdoTintor

I want you to be right in that people wake up but i want you to be wrong as in people being hurt or irreversibly damaged.

what is the word that describes wanting something good to happen, something that would be the saving of humanity, but is simultaneously horrific. Good/bad doesn't quite cut it. Every cloud has a... is too timid, Armegoodden is a too flippant. There must be something double-barrelled in German that does it.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I don't intend on taking it, but it's just as extreme to say it will kill you as it is to discriminate against unvaccinated people. I live in Texas and am self employed, so maybe I feel less pressured about it. One of my employees is pro-vaccine but he's actually not toxic about it. Part of me is very mildly concerned about future variants that could be more deadly....if that's even rooted in science I don't know. Maybe I'm falsely basing my lack of concern about Covid on my experience of viruses, having never gotten a flu vaccine and never having had a bad cold. A few years ago I became aware of magnesium levels in regulating the immune system, and I'm very religious about magnesium baths.
I also live in TX and people are not as crazy about it here like in other states. As a self employed individual in TX, I can imagine it doesn’t touch your life much.

I would soooo not worry about future variants or even viruses. Keep you metabolic system strong and you will be golden. Let’s be real, humanity has faced horrifying plagues, environments, conditions and survived.

Live in Singapore. Everyone I know is vaxxed, the last holdouts are trying to avoid the MRNA and get an appointment for the Chinese vaccines. Its just me and my girlfriend. I thought by now the damage of the vaxxes will come out but it looks like the govt is doubling down and is proud to boast about the vacc rates it has achieved. End of this month onwards Girlfriend's office will have mandatory PCR testing twice a week for the unvaxxed and she is the only one. I don't think I can convince her any longer. Eventhough they say its not compulsory, they have made life very difficult here without getting vaxxed.

Birdie

Live in Singapore. Everyone I know is vaxxed, the last holdouts are trying to avoid the MRNA and get an appointment for the Chinese vaccines. Its just me and my girlfriend. I thought by now the damage of the vaxxes will come out but it looks like the govt is doubling down and is proud to boast about the vacc rates it has achieved. End of this month onwards Girlfriend's office will have mandatory PCR testing twice a week for the unvaxxed and she is the only one. I don't think I can convince her any longer. Eventhough they say its not compulsory, they have made life very difficult here without getting vaxxed.
Sad news dude. I hope you can resist. It sounds hard.

We went to our doctor yesterday and he made a point of speaking against Ivermectin. And when I said we weren't vaxxed, he told us he knew of many deaths. And he is one of the smarter doctors around. It was shocking. The propaganda reach is wide.

AdoTintor

interesting - Kirsch is saying that in order to correct the under-reporting of VAERs you need to use scale-up by factor of 40. We know that VAERS is an underestimate and it could be a factor of 100 according to the Harvard studies from way back. Nobody has estimated it since but now Kirsch has a way of estimating from recent data (using anaphylaxis under-reporting).

excess deaths=40*(6,167 - 1,000)= 212,000
total vaccined=97M
So short-term chance of death is 1 in 500.

The chance you get messed-up-really-bad or die is higher (say 1/200). The medium/long term death rate and complications are unknown.

Perry Staltic

Rip off Ivermectin is on the way

I have read that Phizer's drug is a bromhexine knockoff. Bromhexine is a mucolytic that is sold OTC in many countries, but not sold at all in the US except for dogs. It metabolizes to ambroxol, which is also sold OTC. It acts as a protease inhibitor that prevents spike protein binding to TMPRSS2.

Interesting thing about that study mentioned in your link is that they are combining it with ritonavir, which was used in the early stages of covid and was implicated in at least two cases of serotonin poisoning. They mainly use it to keep dosing low on the primary drug (bromhexine) because it inhibits a liver enzyme responsible for metabolizing the primary drug, which consequently makes it stick around longer.

Last edited:

AnonE

This whole "pandemic" has really shown me how intertwined and dirty the media, big pharma, and governments are.

Media sets the narrative, and they're controlled by pharma + government, via direct financial incentives and regulations.

What's more crazy is how the majority of people still take the media at their word. And now we've got companies mandating that you take a company's product into your body, with no liability, protection, or informed consent.

ddjd

The best argument I've found for the covidiots is to say:

"If you can be afraid of a virus with a 99.85% survival rate, why can't I be afraid of a 'vaccine' which doesn't provide immunity but does provide a large degree of unknown long term risk?"

ilovethesea

The best argument I've found for the covidiots is to say:

"If you can be afraid of a virus with a 99.85% survival rate, why can't I be afraid of a 'vaccine' which doesn't provide immunity but does provide a large degree of unknown long term risk?"
^ I say this all the time, but I think that Yuri Bezmenov video was correct that once you are brainwashed and demoralized your mind rejects any new information no matter how much sense it makes... They always respond "you don't understand, this virus is a lot more dangerous than the flu" and they think getting covid means certain death whereas the vaccine is less risky. Facts don't matter. These people are victims of very advanced psychological techniques to imprint their minds with fear so they can no longer see reality. We should probably be studying cult deprogramming to learn how to get through to them.

Lollipop2

This whole "pandemic" has really shown me how intertwined and dirty the media, big pharma, and governments are.

Media sets the narrative, and they're controlled by pharma + government, via direct financial incentives and regulations.

What's more crazy is how the majority of people still take the media at their word. And now we've got companies mandating that you take a company's product into your body, with no liability, protection, or informed consent.
Good for you for seeing this. We need to spread the word to wake up others.

Old Irenaeus

what is the word that describes wanting something good to happen, something that would be the saving of humanity, but is simultaneously horrific. Good/bad doesn't quite cut it. Every cloud has a... is too timid, Armegoodden is a too flippant. There must be something double-barrelled in German that does it.
A world cataclysmic event; a salutary drubbing.