I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

Jerkboy

Like a ship in a rough storm, it will blow over. I got ostracised at work because one member asked me if I was vaxxed and i said no and he asked why and i said we don’t know the long term side effects and I would only get the vaccine if it was that or prison.

He was angry and then went and told all the other vaxxed colleagues that I wasn’t vaxxed and one of them confronted me said how he can’t understand why people won’t get it, I said because they are concerned about the long term side effects and he got more aggressive and tried to argue and use polio as an argument and i said that this is different and re enforced the long term effects are not known. He then fell into personal attack on me and doing that mocking laugh telling me if I don’t get it I won’t allowed to return to my own country and had a tantrum and the funny thing is that the one who went and spread it around was telling him to stop. I just said nothing and looked at him until he finished and walked away. I told them that I am free to choose and I’m not braking the law.

The insane part is, is that I was very friendly and used to laugh heaps with this man and since he got the vaccine he completely changed and has been aggressive to customers, abusing the managers and I noticed it and observed it.

The other man who was angry has an 18 year old autistic son who is totally malnourished and hunched over and look like POW and got him Vaxxed on his 18th Birthday. Very sad for the boy.

I couldn’t make this up if so tried.

The best thing to say is that I am free to choose, so go ..

Notice how they treat you like your a criminal or that you are wrong and it’s good to remind them that you are certainly not. And there is no right of wrong it’s just a choice. Oh morals, well I’m not religious.

I have also noticed people being more angry. But I think this is also caused by stress caused by pressure from government. People who give in the fastest are the least able to deal with the stressors and thus give in the quickest. Not necessarily from the vaccine. Some people just fold directly under pressure.

Jinju

@Jinju you're definitely not alone! GTA here too. I think there's more of us than it seems, even here in Covid HQ. I met a bunch last weekend from a network that just started up through Instagram... I'm paranoid about controlled movements but I believe it is genuine - not about protesting but helping each other survive. I can email you info if you want. If nothing else it was extremely helpful for my mental state to spend time in person with people who know exactly what's going on. It was all ages and races, some had just lost their jobs and been disowned by their families but I didn't get the sense anybody was going to cave in.
@ilovethesea thanks!! Will send you a message...

Jinju

Are you prepared to lose your job over not getting v4xxed?
Yes, absolutely. I knew this was coming last year in March and decided back then that I will not be coerced into this. It is one thing to put on a face nappy for 20 minutes to shop in a grocery store. But thats where I draw the line - I even a mask under duress.

It may get messy - they will require testing and masking for people like me and I intend to refuse that too - cannot do that for weeks on end. I may get suspended without pay or I may get fired with no severance. I do not know what to expect.

somuch4food

Well in my case specifically, I had 0 knowledge of this kind of stuff before I found Peat. I was as asleep as they come, fully trusting the government. All of my friends and relatives are the same. And the only reason I found RP was because I was trying to cure hair loss, not out of any intellectual curiosity. If I had found this info out of intellectual curiosity then that would have been different, but now I'm just the odd one out, neither intelligent enough to be actually awake nor just going with the flow like everyone else. That's why I think it makes sense for me to consider taking the vaccine, especially if it gets to the point that it becomes required to just be a part of normal society, like for even basic things like going to the grocery store.
I'm of the same line of thoughts. I'm tired of this stupid situation. I want to give in and live the life I have remaining (whatever that may be) with the people that matter to me and for that's family and they are vaccinated and did not suffer from it at all in the last few months. After all, mental health is also very important to general health. It's not like we can avoid every little poison that floats around nowadays.

Sometimes, I do wish I was still sleepwalking. Life was easier, but also less fulfilling.

Dr. B

At the time I guessed they must get this garbage from the tv or something, where is it coming from?
i think polio vaccines are considered the most famous and according to mainstream the biggest success in vaccine history?

AnonE

@Jinju you're definitely not alone! GTA here too. I think there's more of us than it seems, even here in Covid HQ. I met a bunch last weekend from a network that just started up through Instagram... I'm paranoid about controlled movements but I believe it is genuine - not about protesting but helping each other survive. I can email you info if you want. If nothing else it was extremely helpful for my mental state to spend time in person with people who know exactly what's going on. It was all ages and races, some had just lost their jobs and been disowned by their families but I didn't get the sense anybody was going to cave in.
What field do you work in?

Are you prepared to lose your job over not getting v4xxed?
Hi AnonE!
I am in Canada in the GTA...... honestly I do feel alone. I only have immediate family that remains sane (and this forum).
And I often wonder about what is next.
The latest here is a mandate to get vaccinated by October 31 where I work. I just plan to tell them that I will not disclose my vaccination status to them and they can do as they please with my response.

What's up fellow Canadians. Also in the GTA area, working in tech/software myself. Probably one of the better fields for these concerns, because 1) we're in high demand, 2) we can work remote, and I have been so far this year.

My family is split, father's side is old-school and untrusting of government nonsense, mother's side is unfortunately brainwashed "liberals", sigh.

Yeah, I would totally lose my job over this. But I also have a 'weird' philosophy with regards to money, in that it doesn't matter in terms of survival, only 'real' money from e.g. entrepreneurial business success would actually be life changing. Whether I downgrade to a ***t job making 30k or get promoted up to 300k, it really isn't a huge difference in terms of quality of life to me. I'm not much for material possessions, and I don't believe in using material status for attracting people into my life. Health and honest relationships (however few) are more important :)

That said, as Canadians, I think it'll be important to keep learning about exemptions as more 'passport requirements' inevitably roll out. Can religion work? Can a doctor sign off on saying I have a heart issue that would be too risky? I don't know, but I think it's time to start looking for ways around things. Traveling is already a pain but still do-able. Maybe indoor dining will be next, who knows. I've been telling everyone since early summer that I can almost guarantee we're going back into lockdown this winter. Covid is BS, high false positive rate PCR testing + the disappearance of the flu almost guarantees that "case numbers" (what a stupid metric anyways..) will rise dramatically this winter. Us unvaxxed will be blamed somehow, and we'll go back into lockdown.

Progesterone

What's up fellow Canadians. Also in the GTA area, working in tech/software myself. Probably one of the better fields for these concerns, because 1) we're in high demand, 2) we can work remote, and I have been so far this year.

My family is split, father's side is old-school and untrusting of government nonsense, mother's side is unfortunately brainwashed "liberals", sigh.

Yeah, I would totally lose my job over this. But I also have a 'weird' philosophy with regards to money, in that it doesn't matter in terms of survival, only 'real' money from e.g. entrepreneurial business success would actually be life changing. Whether I downgrade to a ***t job making 30k or get promoted up to 300k, it really isn't a huge difference in terms of quality of life to me. I'm not much for material possessions, and I don't believe in using material status for attracting people into my life. Health and honest relationships (however few) are more important :)

That said, as Canadians, I think it'll be important to keep learning about exemptions as more 'passport requirements' inevitably roll out. Can religion work? Can a doctor sign off on saying I have a heart issue that would be too risky? I don't know, but I think it's time to start looking for ways around things. Traveling is already a pain but still do-able. Maybe indoor dining will be next, who knows. I've been telling everyone since early summer that I can almost guarantee we're going back into lockdown this winter. Covid is BS, high false positive rate PCR testing + the disappearance of the flu almost guarantees that "case numbers" (what a stupid metric anyways..) will rise dramatically this winter. Us unvaxxed will be blamed somehow, and we'll go back into lockdown.

I'm also in tech support/PC field, but pretty sure my company will mandate vaxx.

I'm in QC and the passport for indoor dining, gyms, sports, etc, starts on Sept 1st!

If I can get any kind of exemption (religious would be easiest) let's please keep each other posted.

Progesterone

I'm of the same line of thoughts. I'm tired of this stupid situation. I want to give in and live the life I have remaining (whatever that may be) with the people that matter to me and for that's family and they are vaccinated and did not suffer from it at all in the last few months. After all, mental health is also very important to general health. It's not like we can avoid every little poison that floats around nowadays.

Sometimes, I do wish I was still sleepwalking. Life was easier, but also less fulfilling.

Very true.

I also sort of think well ***t.. may as well just accept the clot shot....

sigh

Progesterone

Yes, absolutely. I knew this was coming last year in March and decided back then that I will not be coerced into this. It is one thing to put on a face nappy for 20 minutes to shop in a grocery store. But thats where I draw the line - I even a mask under duress.

It may get messy - they will require testing and masking for people like me and I intend to refuse that too - cannot do that for weeks on end. I may get suspended without pay or I may get fired with no severance. I do not know what to expect.

I have a good job.... it's relatively cushy, tbh, making good money.

I don't want to give this up.

Rick K

If you give in you'll soon find that the vax is only the beginning of the end.

Jinju

That said, as Canadians, I think it'll be important to keep learning about exemptions as more 'passport requirements' inevitably roll out. Can religion work? Can a doctor sign off on saying I have a heart issue that would be too risky? I don't know, but I think it's time to start looking for ways around things.
Do keep me posted if you hear about any exemptions that people have had luck with......

Lollipop2

Now my own apartment (large high-rise) is having its own "vaccination day" in the community room. A team from the local health department will be administering the Pfizer & J&J.
I'll have to find a mask that hides my entire head then sneak out the garage exit....
I lived in a large high rise - easy to sneak out especially if you know where the cameras are.

Lollipop2

You won’t be allowed to just take one shot. They will require the 2nd, the first booster, the second booster, the third booster, etc. to keep up “vaccine green light” that you sound like you want so everything “is normal”. Good luck.

Dr. B

You won’t be allowed to just take one shot. They will require the 2nd, the first booster, the second booster, the third booster, etc. to keep up “vaccine green light” that you sound like you want so everything “is normal”. Good luck.
when do you think lockdowns etc will end. havent lockdowns mostly already stopped in the US, people are voluntarily staying out or in? i think restaurants etc are back open now?

Jerkboy

In The Netherlands it is quite mild at the moment. No lockdowns, nothing. People at my work are just coming close to each other (less than 1.5 meters), touching each other, etc. It is like it does not exist.

No problems with people even when I tell them I am not vaccinated. Vaccinated and non-vaccinated treating each other fine.

Free your mind from the prison. The fear promoted and the fear in your body is what causes a lot of your reality to be ***t. I think the people who do this understand this. Thus they use the media to have a constant pressure on the people to keep them in stressed state which induces learned helplessness.

I dont agree with Ray Peat about some things but he is right about that 100%. Learned helplessness is your biggest enemy. Not COVID. Your life is STUCK if you keep this cycle up. They will bombard you for years to come with news, stress, etc. to destroy your spirit.

Even when things get worse. When your learned helplessness is low, stress is lower (not too low either) you will still enjoy life and see things as a challenge.

gaze

I think for some people, especially the extroverts and those with big families, a significant case can be made of going down with the ship, so long as everyone else is on the same ship.

I remember when I was young, anytime I would do bad on a test in school I was always so bummed until I found out others did bad too. all of a sudden I was happy and laughing since there's a bonding experience from mutual pain which reassures that you aren't alone.

At a certain point, suffering with everyone else can be a better than the social isolation because at least your suffering with other people. we live and we die only once, we might as well do it with others.

That said, I think as more booster shots roll out, more and more people will stop taking it and itll become like the flu shot, where about half the people will take it yearly. I don't think you'll feel as socially isolated then, but there's still a bit longer to go until that happens, if you want to hold out for it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals