I'm Sorry If I Ever Offended Any Of You

The damage done by long-term use of benzos (and antipsychotics, hypnotics and many more) caused me to exhibit many aspegeroid traits.

So, sorry to you all..

Sunny Jack

Lol, although I think this is directed to those who have actually given you advise, I'll just say based on your posting history there is nothing to apologize for. You asked for help with problems you had, and then posted clarifying comments. This forum sometimes attracts some mentally-ill people (perhaps because they feel they'll get a fair hearing here compared to other forums), but you don't seem to be one of them!

The fact that you've taken the time to apologize for any potential offense (despite being anonymous) proves that you are a decent type and any "aspergeroid traits" you might have are not currently dominant. So basically... don't worry!

OP
'peataphysique
Lol, although I think this is directed to those who have actually given you advise, I'll just say based on your posting history there is nothing to apologize for. You asked for help with problems you had, and then posted clarifying comments. This forum sometimes attracts some mentally-ill people (perhaps because they feel they'll get a fair hearing here compared to other forums), but you don't seem to be one of them!

The fact that you've taken the time to apologize for any potential offense (despite being anonymous) proves that you are a decent type and any "aspergeroid traits" you might have are not currently dominant. So basically... don't worry!

Alright! :thumbup

BUT!

I did had some other accounts where I might have talked and joked about drug use, so I'm sorry for that!:thumbright

Sunny Jack

Ah, I see. Even then, though, I wouldn't worry about it. Are you in benzo withdrawal now by any chance? Although I have no experience with benzos, I know from Phenibut withdrawal that I can become unnecessarily apologetic, and think things are worse than they actually are. In any case, I hope whatever guilt you feel is relieved by the apology you've made here. ☺️