I'm Scared, Bad Luck Accident, Wild Bat Physiological Liquid Contact

You probably gonna laugh your **** off. So do I, but I'm scared in the same moment. I'm afraid of Marburg, rabies, Ebola or whatever scary ***t. Yesterday I was reading on my bed, when got a bat pee in my eye. I have some bats in the part of the house I don't visit. They are pain the **** and hard to get rid off. So one of those bastards flew over me and peed or maybe it's some other kind of physiological liquid directly in my left eye. I'm just coming to realize now how bad this situation is. I'm having irritation in the eye, fever and fear of viral infection. All those scariest things like Marburg, Ebola or rabies have originated from bats. I'm damn scariest now I just didn't realize yesterday. I will have to rush to a hospital. To get rabies vaccine. I'm taking doxy now for prevent bacterial infection. But rabies you know.

LUH 3417

I’m sorry this happened to you but I’m just really curious - where do you live

Vinny

You probably gonna laugh your **** off. So do I, but I'm scared in the same moment. I'm afraid of Marburg, rabies, Ebola or whatever scary ***t. Yesterday I was reading on my bed, when got a bat pee in my eye. I have some bats in the part of the house I don't visit. They are pain the **** and hard to get rid off. So one of those bastards flew over me and peed or maybe it's some other kind of physiological liquid directly in my left eye. I'm just coming to realize now how bad this situation is. I'm having irritation in the eye, fever and fear of viral infection. All those scariest things like Marburg, Ebola or rabies have originated from bats. I'm damn scariest now I just didn't realize yesterday. I will have to rush to a hospital. To get rabies vaccine. I'm taking doxy now for prevent bacterial infection. But rabies you know.
Weird. Anyway...
Docs should know best in this case, imo, but did you at least flush the area with a heck a lot of water?

cyclops

I think ur probably gonna turn into a vampire now or something. Make sure you have coffee when u drink blood to block excess iron.

Maybe taking a lot of cyproheptadine can work.

If the organism is well energized, then it should be easy to deal with parasitic/ infectious microorganisms.

Methylene blue would be the second substance I would try.

sunraiser

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I really hope you're ok and that you let us know how you get on but your thread title and subsequent story has absolutely cracked me up.

Never clicked on a post so fast.

I also love the fact you live somewhat in harmony with the bats. It's beautiful! Until they piss (or ejaculate?!?! :openmouth:) in your eye, that is.

You might be pregnant!

OP
methylenewhite
Came back from a public hospital. Had a rabies vaccine. Will need to get 2 injections more. I'm calling special service first thing in the morning to get rid of the bats.

I’m sorry this happened to you but I’m just really curious - where do you live
Brazil, rural area.

Amazoniac

Not surprised that bats aren't disease vehicles, as mainstream knowledge claims.

It's really just fear-mongering. And people fall for it.

OP will end up with 3 vaccines because of incorrect policies.

It's really sad.
Perhaps daily incests are worse vectors than it, those in more frequent contact with the ground. The inofensive aunt.

Pompadour

What a story! Very sorry, that you have so much truble because of a bat.
In our house bats live also. Last week one of them flew inside of our flat. It was scary! I like bats, but not in my flat!!!!

Perhaps daily incests are worse vectors than it, those in more frequent contact with the ground. The inofensive aunt.
Interesting.

In my bedroom, I often have ants climb on cups that I used to drink sweet things, and many times I just scare them away and re-use the cup.

Maybe I should wash them if I see ants having a party in them.

Btw, great word play there, haha

Also, bat pee probably isn't that bad.

Urea is a very healing substance, although a concentrated form like that may irritate the eye a little bit.

I've seen vegan people putting their own urine in their eyes, and they didn't go blind. Not that I support veganism.

Nigluva

Not surprised that bats aren't disease vehicles, as mainstream knowledge claims.

It's really just fear-mongering. And people fall for it.

OP will end up with 3 vaccines because of incorrect policies.

It's really sad.

A local guy died from rabies in my province after getting a scratch from a bat. It is really unlikely OP got infected with rabies but it does apparently happen. If you believe the news. I am starting to not believe all i read tho.

tara

If the doctors recommended the vaccines in this circumstance, that's what I'd have done too. Best dealt with quickly, not waiting to see what happens weeks or months later.
Hopefully that deals with it.

A local guy died from rabies in my province after getting a scratch from a bat. It is really unlikely OP got infected with rabies but it does apparently happen. If you believe the news. I am starting to not believe all i read tho.
I would have to know many details to believe it.

False information in the media isn't anything new or rare. It all depends on what the system wants you to believe that is harmful. I heard of a case where the media said that a girl had died due to drinking raw milk. But upon closer inspection, what really happened was the girl actually had died because she had drowned. And she didn't even drink raw milk. If I find the source, I will post it. So knowing how the media lies makes me very skeptical of anything that sounds alarmist.

I don't really believe much that I see on the news. I think it's always a good idea to take the news into consideration, but not take it as truth, since the truth will probably be distorted.

Nigluva

I would have to know many details to believe it.

False information in the media isn't anything new or rare. It all depends on what the system wants you to believe that is harmful. I heard of a case where the media said that a girl had died due to drinking raw milk. But upon closer inspection, what really happened was the girl actually had died because she had drowned. And she didn't even drink raw milk. If I find the source, I will post it. So knowing how the media lies makes me very skeptical of anything that sounds alarmist.

I don't really believe much that I see on the news. I think it's always a good idea to take the news into consideration, but not take it as truth, since the truth will probably be distorted.

The rabies death was all over the news when it happened because it was a young guy. He apparently did not even notice a scratch but he did have a bat fly into him out in the bush. It made me paranoid because bats sometimes fly around at dusk in places I go walking in. They had pics of the guy and stuff but his family did not want to comment.
I am not saying everything is a conspiracy, but the world and how these things go is sometimes weirder than I thought in earlier daya.
I would like to see that apparent raw milk hoax you speak of.