I'm Not Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine Will I Be Able To Fly By The End Of January

tankasnowgod

The "hilarious" bit is the talk of a global satanic cabal and a plot to depopulate the planet.
People like Ted Turner and Bill Gates have talked openly about Depopulation. Ted Turner has even stated the population of the planet should be no more than 300 Million total. Gates has suggested that vaccines are a good way to reduce the population.

I don't know why anyone would deny the existence of a global cabal at this point, when organizations like the United Nations, Bank of International Settlements, and IMF clearly demonstrate that there is a Cartel bent on global power.

As for Satan, you don't have to believe in him, but they sure do. And why the knock on Infowars? They have proven themselves better reporters than the Amazon Washington Post, M(icro)S(oft)NBC, and Disney's news division.

tankasnowgod

But you don't need to bend yourself over trying to convince yourself that the disease isn't real.
It's not our job to prove that a virus (not a disease) doesn't exist. There are well established criteria for proving the existence of germs.

If you want prove that the COVID 19 virus does indeed exist, it's very simple- Post the electron micrographs of the purified and isolated virus. Then post a paper satisfying Koch's postulates. Then post a paper from an independent group of researcher verifying their finding.

Those should be simple to find, considering the world shut down for this so called "novel virus." There have been tens (probably hundreds at this point) of billions of dollars spend in regards to this virus, so quite a few people should have done that work.

Absent those things however, I will think that COVID 19 is a myth, a lie, a fairy tale. The best evidence that it doesn't exist is the fact that there is no evidence that it does exist.

Drareg

He deserves nothing less than a firing squad, along with all the rest of them
The Overton window is moving in this direction.

The interference in our lives is jaw dropping, we get to vote on nothing, they are at UN conventions signing off on more woke policies without even consulting the electorate, the UN is funded by tax payers worldwide and continually enforces polices that go against nation states!

Drareg

Came to this forum to find ways to boost my thyroid and am now watching a substantial amount of users arguing over whether covid-19 is the doing of a satanic cult or simply the regular New World Order. Hilarious. And to anyone worried about breathing in their own CO2 from wearing a mask...

COVID regulations are no fun, they're unheard of, and I'd say they are even over the top. But you don't need to bend yourself over trying to convince yourself that the disease isn't real. I myself will not get vaccinated, I'm not a fan of vaccines in general but pull it together guys.

Search the forum before generalizing and making lazy strawmans, your clearly infected with "wokism".

eeeeeeeeeeee

Search the forum before generalizing and making lazy strawmans, your clearly infected with "wokism".
If I was a wokie I would be far more obnoxious haha, also I wasn't strawmanning, there are people literally talking about satanism further up in the thread

Drareg

If I was a wokie I would be far more obnoxious haha, also I wasn't strawmanning, there are people literally talking about satanism further up in the thread

With the multitude of studies we have posted here it’s clear that in general we are not supporting a view that satanism is the cause for the corruption of peoples lives we are witnessing worldwide.

Peater

Came to this forum to find ways to boost my thyroid and am now watching a substantial amount of users arguing over whether covid-19 is the doing of a satanic cult or simply the regular New World Order. Hilarious. And to anyone worried about breathing in their own CO2 from wearing a mask...

COVID regulations are no fun, they're unheard of, and I'd say they are even over the top. But you don't need to bend yourself over trying to convince yourself that the disease isn't real. I myself will not get vaccinated, I'm not a fan of vaccines in general but pull it together guys.

The illness is real - and >99% of people will recover.

The government response is vastly disproportionate (This did not happen for SARS-NCOV-1), and people are asking "Why?".

eeeeeeeeeeee

The illness is real - and >99% of people will recover.

The government response is vastly disproportionate (This did not happen for SARS-NCOV-1), and people are asking "Why?".
I agree 100%. I feel like the only places that needed every measure that's being put in place (everywhere) are retirement homes/communities.

SamuraiJack

See this is what I mean. When you say it's an ACTIVE program of infertility - show me the proof? I'm not out-and-out denying or disagreeing, but show me the actual 100% proof that the satanic NWO cabal are ACTIVELY making us infertile? Not conjecture, not theory, not David Icke simply talking for 3 hours - show me actual proof. If you can't, then you have to admit it's just a THEORY, however convincing it may seem, and that it's wrong to say "we are actively being made infertile". Maybe those horrendous dietary recommendations are just the result of decades of bad science, and maybe through that, infertility is rising.

Nor do I think actual 100% proof constitutes a quote from one of the NWO crowd about how the world is overpopulated. That's not proof that they are actually trying to sterilise us. And someone just saying they have a "high level source" in some-such organisation doesn't constitute actual proof either.

Until/unless we know for sure, we have to say it's just a theory, or it's my strong suspicion.
Ya think the elite are gonna let all out? Let a camera crew come in and interview them about all their plans on population control/mass infertility?
About their satan worshipping ways and rituals?
There isn't any 'proof'! People wanting proof are stupid af. Do the research like everyone else and learn... U will come to understand what's going on.
Getting proof on this ***t is like trying to jump on the moon

SamuraiJack

They want to turn men into brain dead eunuch's
Into weak men with no spirit or drive. No testosterone or heart. They love to see men as soyboys with no working **** or sperm to fertilise anything.
A man of this calibre can't get a woman pregnant, therefore less children being born all around the world. Smart way of controlling the population without directly killing isn't it. (oh they're doing that too).

Men aren't the only ones. Women are just as bad. They're becoming increasingly infertile. Stats are what 50/50? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't forget about the women's agenda.. Giving them all the power. The feminism.. Control over children.. Control, benefit of the doubt over many areas over the man.
Don't get me wrong,I'm not against women in any way shape or form.
But this also has its satanic roots.

It's all on purpose. This has been in the plans for decades, over a century even. They are successful. When you own the worlds money.. What can't you do?

SamuraiJack

I agree, it can make people seem a bit crazy, or unhinged, to the average person if you start going on about population control and secret cabals.

There is evidence though that some "elites" would like to reduce the population of the world.

I attached a little PDF from 1969 entitled "Studies in Family Planning". It's from the Population Council, which was founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III. The 2nd president of the Population Council was Frederick Osborn who also helped found the "American Eugenics Society" in 1926 and the journal "Eugenics Quarterly" which later changed its name to "Social Biology".

The "Studies in Family Planning" goes over several ideas on how to control population growth including birth control in the drinking water and forced abortion. They discuss making abortion more socially acceptable, changing peoples idea of the traditional family, contraceptives (many of which they developed, including the copper IUD, norplant, mirena, jadelle, RU-486, annovera - a 1 year contraceptive), the women's movement, etc. They talk about getting women into the work force. I guess the idea is that working women will have less babies or even no babies at all.

Anyway here is a little snippet from the article...

"Mass use of 'fertility control agent' by government to regulate births at acceptable level: the 'fertility control agent' designed to lower fertility in the society by five per cent to 75 per cent less than the present birth rate, as needed; substance now unknown but believed to be available for field testing after 5-15 years of research work; to be included in water supply in urban areas and by 'other methods' elsewhere; 'addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food'."

If you read through the paper, you sort of realize which ideas they implemented. Basically the ones that the population would accept willingly. I doubt they put birth control agents in the water supply, but it is possible they at least tested some of these ideas either in North America or more likely abroad. My main point though is that they did indeed discuss these things, and this article is proof of that. Combine that with the eugenics things and it starts to look suspicious at the very least.

Then read things like this about the WHO

and this showing the close relationship between the WHO and the Rockefeller Foundation

and of course we all know the connection now between the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation + GAVI + the WHO

It's sort of fun to piece things together.
Interesting info.

Let's also discuss Iodine.

Why did they remove iodine from the food supply (1960s) and replace it with the hormone disrupting, vile Bromine?

Simple. All ties into slowly killing us off and causing infertility, cancer.

Not sure how many people here have extensively researched iodine. But to summarise, after reading many testimonials from people, info and statistics from iodine informed Drs that..

Iodine is crucial for fertility. Without it truly our glands won't function optimally. Including reproductive glands. Overtime without iodine, they will cease to function. What happens eventually? Cysts will develop in the ovaries, breasts. They also become fibro cystic. Prostate becomes cancerous.
What happens when you replete your iodine status? This is reversed. I've read plenty of womens reviews based on this.

Look guys, what have they saturated our water supply with? Fluoride and chlorine? What do they do? Knock iodine right out the body.. Leading to above issues and thyroid issues. I believe this is one major reason we suffer from hypothyroidism, graves, hashimotos.

Iodine is a proven detoxifier. Detoxifies those chemicals incl bromine, but also heavy metals incl Mercury.

But wait! I don't want it to destroy my thyroid tissue!! Yeah right.
I've read 100s of testimonials only with good results. I have my own. I've taken iodine in 'huge' doses. 100mg became a usual daily dose... Gone upto 300mg plus. What happened? My thyroid hasn't been wrecked and my TSH is currently the lowest it's ever been.

They've deprived us of iodine guys. As well as pretty much every other nutrient. Soils are empty. Can't you guys see the bigger picture? I hope this is some good enough 'evidence'.

If you want some resources, testimonials. I can signpost.

daphne134

I know that vaccine is going to cause major issues so I don't want it but I have a flight scheduled for January 27 will I be able to fly before it's required to show proof of the vax
I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if I'm repeating something. Depending where you are there's also the risk of getting quarantined when you get back or possibly not allowed back, like if the flight rules change or are in a state where the leadership still dines with pharma. Plan accordingly and if you're unwell and can't take the stress of being kept from your home, well that's why I can't go see my folks. In the future, having a fancy diagnosis based on genetic testing and boutique medicine to define your symptoms (which we all have some of, don't we?) as a syndrome will exempt you from the injection if you're lucky. That's how it will be if things go the way of the aforementioned lobbyists and administrations.

tankasnowgod

I agree 100%. I feel like the only places that needed every measure that's being put in place (everywhere) are retirement homes/communities.

I disagree with this. I don't think any measures are needed in nursing homes, other then letting residents see their family as normal. People in nursing homes are in compromised health, and death is usually a matter of months for those that enter. In other words, a forgone conclusion. Forced isolation of these people in their final days is downright Satanic. Don't like that word? Fine, it's downright Demonic. It's flat out Inhuman, and the evil being inflected on these people in their final days upon this plane of existence is a tragedy.

If you think it's okay for government bureaucrats to treat dying people in an inhuman way because of the (disputed) discovery of a virus when we literally deal with trillions upon trillions of viruses every day, well, I think you are just an evil person.

Everyone is going to die some day, and there is no excuse to run medical experiments on people who only have a few hundred (or less) days on this planet. They should absolutely be allowed to be around their family, friends and loved ones in their final days and hours. Their ticket out is punched, and no bureaucrat or so called "health offical" can stop that. They can only torture them in their final days.

If you really want to see the mental toll that forced isolation from people can take, just watch this documentary on David Vetter, who lived almost all of his 14 years on this planet in a plastic bubble, due to being born without an immune system-

The case of David Vetter created Medial Ethics committees, and isolation is no longer an option for SCID babies due to the ethical concerns.

And, of course, on top of all of that, there is no evidence that any measure being put into place in ANY nursing home can increase the life of a single resident by a single day, hour, or second. None.

Last edited:

Giraffe

I feel like the only places that needed every measure that's being put in place (everywhere) are retirement homes/communities.

I disagree with this. I don't think any measures are needed in nursing homes, other then letting residents see their family as normal. People in nursing homes are in compromised health, and death is usually a matter of months for those that enter. In other words, a forgone conclusion. Forced isolation of these people in their final days is downright Satanic.

I knew people who were in retirement homes because they couldn't take care for themselves. One couldn't walk. One was blind and confused. For them it was not a matter of months.

I think that it is possible to take extra measures for the most vulnerable without putting them in isolation. Before the covid-19 scam certain precaution measures were self-understood during the couple of weeks you have each winter when everyone is sneezing... On days when the waiting room was full with coughing people my doctor used to greet me with the words "I am not shaking hands today." My mother said, "I am not hugging you today." That I am not going to visit my parents while I am having a cold was normal. In the past people have used common sense in winter, and it should have stayed that way.

In order to get infected with a contagious disease you need to be receptible and you must catch a high enough dose of the bug. This boils down to hygiene, and this is not new, e.g. for a long time there have been hand sanitizers at the entrance to hospitals, and the visitors were asked to disinfect their hands when entering. If you suspect that something unusual is going on and you want to take extra measures to protect the elderly in nursing homes, you could make sure that door knobs etc. are cleaned more often. If the resident shares a room with others, you could ask the visitors to meet their relative in a community room, and make sure that after they leave the room the window is opened for a couple of minutes and surfaces of tables are cleaned. You don't even need a trained nurse to do this job. You might need to ask visitors to make appointments, so you don't have too many simultaneously in your facility, but since we normally (according to all serious epidemiologists) talk about only four to six weeks, this is acceptable.

Last edited: