I'm Not Getting The Covid-19 Vaccine Will I Be Able To Fly By The End Of January

Ideal man

I know that vaccine is going to cause major issues so I don't want it but I have a flight scheduled for January 27 will I be able to fly before it's required to show proof of the vax

Jem Oz

What's your thoughts on the vaccine ? Do you think it's the beast mark
Honestly don't know what to think. Other than that I'll be resisting it as much as I can, and praying that won't upend my life.

I'm hoping that at least SOME of the ideas floating around are on the hysterical side - the stuff on tracking nanoparticles & mass infertility. Obviously there are people who say those things as statements of fact, but they don't actually KNOW. They're just theories. And there is a part of some people that LOVES the doomsday stuff, and I think that has to be factored in.

Weird time to be alive, but maybe it always was.

Peater

We should be able to refuse it for religious beliefs and be left alone and inject that poison in to those who want it

It shouldn't even be a case of refusing it. That implies some sort of force.

Peater

Your right this whole situation has made me lose sleep nothing good will come from this

Same and agreed. I cannot shake this feeling of disbelief that my life has seemingly been leading up to this point. It very much feels like there was a before 'this', and an after 'this'. I want to go back. :|

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Same and agreed. I cannot shake this feeling of disbelief that my life has seemingly been leading up to this point. It very much feels like there was a before 'this', and an after 'this'. I want to go back. :|
I wish I could go back to and do the things I've missed out on

boris

Weird time to be alive, but maybe it always was.
Has been for a long time, we are just witnessing the absurdity it in real time now. Remember 911? Imagine how all the thousands of architects, scientists, and government officials speaking out and it falling on flat ears in the mainstream must have felt. It happens all the time, but many will be blind to it.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
I'm hoping that at least SOME of the ideas floating around are on the hysterical side - the stuff on tracking nanoparticles & mass infertility.
We are already actively being made infertile on a mass scale through dietary recommendations. No need for tracking nanoparticles yet, we have this:
andere-merken-apple-iphone-11-pro-andere-merken-ba.jpg

Jem Oz

Has been for a long time, we are just witnessing the absurdity it in real time now. Remember 911? Imagine how all the thousands of architects, scientists, and government officials speaking out and it falling on flat ears in the mainstream must have felt. It happens all the time, but many will be blind to it.

We are already actively being made infertile on a mass scale through dietary recommendations. No need for tracking nanoparticles yet, we have this:
See this is what I mean. When you say it's an ACTIVE program of infertility - show me the proof? I'm not out-and-out denying or disagreeing, but show me the actual 100% proof that the satanic NWO cabal are ACTIVELY making us infertile? Not conjecture, not theory, not David Icke simply talking for 3 hours - show me actual proof. If you can't, then you have to admit it's just a THEORY, however convincing it may seem, and that it's wrong to say "we are actively being made infertile". Maybe those horrendous dietary recommendations are just the result of decades of bad science, and maybe through that, infertility is rising.

Nor do I think actual 100% proof constitutes a quote from one of the NWO crowd about how the world is overpopulated. That's not proof that they are actually trying to sterilise us. And someone just saying they have a "high level source" in some-such organisation doesn't constitute actual proof either.

Until/unless we know for sure, we have to say it's just a theory, or it's my strong suspicion.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

They want to turn men into brain dead eunuch's

tankasnowgod

Has been for a long time, we are just witnessing the absurdity it in real time now. Remember 911? Imagine how all the thousands of architects, scientists, and government officials speaking out and it falling on flat ears in the mainstream must have felt.

James Corbett does a great job summarizing the "official" story of 9/11 in five minutes.

Why, who could dare question any of THAT?

boris

See this is what I mean. When you say it's an ACTIVE program of infertility - show me the proof? I'm not out-and-out denying or disagreeing, but show me the actual 100% proof that the satanic NWO cabal are ACTIVELY making us infertile? Not conjecture, not theory, not David Icke simply talking for 3 hours - show me actual proof. If you can't, then you have to admit it's just a THEORY, however convincing it may seem, and that it's wrong to say "we are actively being made infertile". Maybe those horrendous dietary recommendations are just the result of decades of bad science, and maybe through that, infertility is rising.

Nor do I think actual 100% proof constitutes a quote from one of the NWO crowd about how the world is overpopulated. That's not proof that they are actually trying to sterilise us. And someone just saying they have a "high level source" in some-such organisation doesn't constitute actual proof either.

Until/unless we know for sure, we have to say it's just a theory, or it's my strong suspicion.

I think Peat's work is proof. Many of the main health recommendations and practices are based on fraud and deception and they happen to benefit only the ruling class. The way it all falls in place would be too much of a perfect coincidence, I don't like coincidence-theories ;).

....I don't think they are satanists for example. The satanism angle is so "in your face" that it's more likely to be either a diversion or a means to an end (for example, intelligence agencies attracting depraved people for positions of power, because they are easy to blackmail and control).

@tankasnowgod Great summary . Sounds like a badly made direct to TV production :lol:.

Last edited:

Well, there was HCG( which is anti- fertility) in the vaccines given to people in Kenya. If I'm not wrong, they tended to target young women more with it. I don't see any other explanation other than that the people in power don't really care for peasants like us. Considering that organizations like the CIA exist, I don't doubt there are some maybe even more wicked people who are higher up.

Also, see this: PUFA May Be A Major Factor In Sterility | Ray Peat Forum

boris

@Jem Oz

Ray Peat: "First a person who is chronically sick and malnourished just doesn't have much energy or stamina to study and be critical. So first you just have to stop poisoning yourself by eating what the government and dietitians are selling as a healthful diet, and once you have the strength to read and think, then you realize who is doing what to you and you start investigating the food industry, the agricultural production industry, the science industry that supports the agricultural imposition, and the political system that justifies the medical and agricultural economic imposition. All of these are very clearly wound together in a system to maintain class dominance."
"It started in the 1930s depression with the government having a 3-tiered diet. One to prevent starvation in the very poor, one an economical diet to get along on very little, and then at the top a healthy diet, and if you look at the bare survival and economic minimal diet of the great depression, the dietitians in the 1960s and 70s adopted those survival diets as a healthy diet. Lots of beans and grains as the basic diet."

Ray Peat: "The reason I talk more about biology than politics is that the various radical movements generally have inflexibilites that keep them apart. People need to start understanding that the system is systematically murdering them, and understanding that the situation is desperate, they need to see that solidarity with life, against capital, is their hope."

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Well, what, in your world, would be 100% proof? An affidavit of truth signed by David Rockefeller? A video recording of Jacob Rothchild spelling out the plan in plain English? Doc Brown coming back from the future with a copy of Grays New World Order Almanac? Space Aliens landing on the White House lawn and telling you there is indeed an ancient conspiracy to depopulate the planet?

If you don't realize that those decades of bad science were funded by entities like the US Government, and that same entity kept on sending that money after that bad science that was clearly doing harm for decades, and then adopting those recommendations, and shifting all government subsidies for crops away from traditional food like meat, dairy, wheat, corn and such to have 90% of food subsidies now going to soy, and you don't think that's a mass, coordinated effort...... well, then even that Doc Brown Almanac ain't gonna convince you.

Those "decades of bad science" didn't just happen organically. They had to be well funded, and well publicized.

I guess that's not 100% proof, but I also don't have 100% proof that Japan exists either, so at some point, you have to believe what seems to be the likely 95-99% correct option.

MitchMitchell

I must say I have no problem wearing a piece of cloth on my face to enter someone else’s business instead of being another idiot causing an argument. In, out, mask off when outside bye.

That being said, zero ******* chance that I’m injecting myself with the vaccine.

DANIEL

I must say I have no problem wearing a piece of cloth on my face to enter someone else’s business instead of being another idiot causing an argument. In, out, mask off when outside bye.

That being said, zero ******* chance that I’m injecting myself with the vaccine.

+1

The mask is where (hopefully) the majority of the population will draw the line. But the effect this C0VID hysteria has clearly had on the psyche of the masses is crazy. People wearing it when they're walking alone or with their dogs when nobody is around them... or on their bikes. :D