I'm Making A Gift Of IDEALABS Supplements

andrei

Hi all! My mother and sisters birthdays are coming soon. And i decided to actually make gifts that are useful.
So; for those experiences with idealabs for females; can you recommend sth? Sth that is sort of good, no matter what?

I was thinking of estroban and a kuinone; or kuinone and energin (to each member). Maybe a steroid, but idk which?

Btw mom is 50 this year; sisters are 22 and 11.

Would very much value your advice.
@haidut your input is always welcome :)

Amazoniac

TocoVit is his best product in my opinion. It's a great option and quite safe.

Even though I'm still one of those testing his K1/K2 combo and can't give you a definite impression yet, it's worth checking it out if it's available because it seems to work better than K2-only as foundation. It's preferable in case the gifted entities will be using it sparingly and with the usual neglect. I find the alternative more suitable for therapeutic uses. This is parteaihtly valuable if they tend to forgo leafy greenos often.

I would add his Ascurvin[Patent pending] along with them in case it was also already available.

The Energin idea is nice as well.

Mew

I'd recommend progestene as a gift! Cheapest "lab chemical" ($24).

Best for newcomer because extremely safe (no risk overdose) and ALWAYS seem to have noticeable positive effect (my experience).

I wish someone had gifted me progesterone when I was 11 lol. :D But likely most beneficial to the older people (50 y/o and 22 y/o).

You are very kind gifting your family like this. :thumbsup:

Lilac

I have a little bottle of Melanon in my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of a blemish, I put a speck of Melanon on it, and that usually quiets down the spot by morning. Solban is excellent for sunburn (prevention and treatment) and handy to have if you burn a finger in the kitchen. The burn feels better instantly.

Makrosky

TocoVit is his best product in my opinion. It's a great option and quite safe.

Even though I'm still one of those testing his K1/K2 combo and can't give you a definite impression yet, it's worth checking it out if it's available because it seems to work better than K2-only as foundation. It's preferable in case the gifted entities will be using it sparingly and with the usual neglect. I find the alternative more suitable for therapeutic uses. This is parteaihtly valuable if they tend to forgo leafy greenos often.

I would add his Ascurvin[Patent pending] along with them in case it was also already available.

The Energin idea is nice as well.
Dear Oracle,

Do you think using only K2 can cause problems? Or it is just that K2+K1 works better?

Makrosky

I'd recommend progestene as a gift! Cheapest "lab chemical" ($24).

Best for newcomer because extremely safe (no risk overdose) and ALWAYS seem to have noticeable positive effect (my experience).

I wish someone had gifted me progesterone when I was 11 lol. :D But likely most beneficial to the older people (50 y/o and 22 y/o).

You are very kind gifting your family like this. :thumbsup:
For females yes, I suggest this and also Energin, which is also really gentle, effective, safe, acts systemically for anyone wether has good health or not. Probably the safest of his supps.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all! My mother and sisters birthdays are coming soon. And i decided to actually make gifts that are useful.
So; for those experiences with idealabs for females; can you recommend sth? Sth that is sort of good, no matter what?

I was thinking of estroban and a kuinone; or kuinone and energin (to each member). Maybe a steroid, but idk which?

Would very much value your advice.
@haidut your input is always welcome :)

Thanks for considering us as a present :):
I would say Energin, EstroBan, Oxidal, Kuinone (any of them or together) would be OK for the younger sisters. They would be also good for your mom, and as far as steroids I think CortiNon in tocoherol/MCT would be pretty good for her to try. I think @Blossom and @tara both tried and liked a porgesterone/DHEA combination so they can shed more light on what doses and administration route worked best for them.

tara

I think @Blossom and @tara both tried and liked a porgesterone/DHEA combination so they can shed more light on what doses and administration route worked best for them.
I've never supplemented DHEA. I've used progest-e in the past-e, via gums.

My cautious hunch would be that unless the recipient has done her homework and has an idea already herself that she would likely benefit from and wants to try hormone supplements, it might be better to stick with the vitamins, at least for starters. Maybe energin, estroban, kuinone, one or more, possibly in that order, unless you think they already have habits including related supplements that would suggest a different priority.

Makrosky

My cautious hunch would be that unless the recipient has done her homework and has an idea already herself that she would likely benefit from and wants to try hormone supplements, it might be better to stick with the vitamins, at least for starters
+1

Wagner83

I've never supplemented DHEA. I've used progest-e in the past-e, via gums.

My cautious hunch would be that unless the recipient has done her homework and has an idea already herself that she would likely benefit from and wants to try hormone supplements, it might be better to stick with the vitamins, at least for starters. Maybe energin, estroban, kuinone, one or more, possibly in that order, unless you think they already have habits including related supplements that would suggest a different priority.

Why do you think fat soluble vitamins like vitamin d3 or A (with hormone - like effects) would be safer to supplement than progesterone ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Magnoil is one I try not to run out of and keep reordering. Energin is nice too. The other products that I’ve used and like seem very specific and she may not benefit from them like I did.

OP
A

andrei

Thank all for the inputs!
I believe i'll go for kuinone+energin for each.

I consider kuinone as a 'pretiness' supplement. It affected my face so much, both the definition and the glow.

They are quite good looking but i believe i'll make them a huge favor with the kuinone)

If only i could also get them used to coconut oil...anyway, im happy i can gift such things :)

Lejeboca

+1 for @tara 's message

Why do you think fat soluble vitamins like vitamin d3 or A (with hormone - like effects) would be safer to supplement than progesterone ?

From my experience, it is a matter of convincing people to take some supps. It is WAY easier to convince them to take "vitamins" than "hormones". The latter has some bad rap among people because, it seems, they are afraid that their native hormones will stop being produced.

My two cents on the supps and presents: I'd go for Calcirol and Magnoil for a 50-year old female. Very useful and simple to explain why needed.

sunraiser

Thank all for the inputs!
I believe i'll go for kuinone+energin for each.

I consider kuinone as a 'pretiness' supplement. It affected my face so much, both the definition and the glow.

They are quite good looking but i believe i'll make them a huge favor with the kuinone)

If only i could also get them used to coconut oil...anyway, im happy i can gift such things :)

I don't think a person that isn't well versed and very interested in physiology should take k2 at kuinone dosage.

They'd be taking in probably 20 to 100 times the level of k2 each day compared to any normal healthy person.

Despite some of the studies saying k2 has no upper tolerable limit and is always a positive, it's simply not the case in my and many other forum users experiences!

I understand you're coming from a good place but I would strongly advise you only get them taking it once a week or so.

You can often not tell a person's internal physiological state and supplements to the wrong person can cause awful states of being in a way foods mostly can't!!

tara

My assumption was that the quantities in the idealabs product are reasonable and reasonably balanced, and likely a good addition towards meeting general needs for many people if they are not already eating a pretty nutrient rich diet. I wouldn't make the same assumptions for large or unbalanced doses of fat solubles.

tara

I understand you're coming from a good place but I would strongly advise you only get them taking it once a week or so.
Good point.