I'm losing too much hair

milk

I began losing hair in 2012, after a few weeks of low carb dieting. I began peating shortly after that, with pretty good results. Until 2018 I still had a pretty great head of hair. As a kid I had particularly abundant hair, and until a few years ago the people cutting my hair would still say "You have a lot of hair, huh?".

In early 2019, after a brief period of undereating, too little sunlight and a mild tianeptine withdrawal, I began shedding a lot, like I never had before. I managed to make the shedding stop by generously supplementing niacinamide and taurine and getting a lot of sunlight.

Early last year I underwent a stressful situation. I took propranolol and escitalopram (nothing else was working) to deal with the anxiety. A few months later I tried intermittent fasting for a bit because I was tired of being overweight. I knew propranolol, escitalopram and intermittent fasting are not a good idea if you're trying to avoid shedding. But hey, if I begin to shed too much, I'll just take niacinamide, taurine and get sunlight again, right?

Well, I've been shedding more than usual for months now, and not even taurine, niacinamide and sunlight seem to be helping.

So then,

What would you guys do in my sitatution? Any general advice here?
What's the ideal blood test I should take here? Something that covers all the bases. These tests are expensive but I'm willing to shell out. I need to fix this.

Thanks

Charger

It is on the first page.

Get a hormone panel done, testosterone, dht, estradiol, thyroid, pth, prolactin, vitamin d, progesterone, dhea-s, iron, ferritin.

These are just a few off the top of my head that are relevant to hair loss.

Vanrou

Stop the fasting bs, hair is one of the first things the body reduces if energy availability is low.

OP
M

milk

It is on the first page.

Get a hormone panel done, testosterone, dht, estradiol, thyroid, pth, prolactin, vitamin d, progesterone, dhea-s, iron, ferritin.

These are just a few off the top of my head that are relevant to hair loss
Thanks man

There should be a definitive list of things to check for at this point

Cmon guys help a brother out :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals