I'm Just Losing Faith And Need Some Help

Bart1

What do you exactly mean?
I mean if we wanna get to 3500kcal fat and protein should be higher, which can cause problems in people with compromised metabolism. Also indeed like you said, high carbs can also be a problem without enough b vitamins to actually process the sugar

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I mean if we wanna get to 3500kcal fat and protein should be higher, which can cause problems in people with compromised metabolism. Also indeed like you said, high carbs can also be a problem without enough b vitamins to actually process the sugar

I don't think protein should be super high, maybe 80-90 for not so physically active man. For me more like min. 100g
You can always eat just lots of bananas( but not everyone tolerate them) melon is, at least to me, when ripe of course, really great fruit, tastes great, is high in potassium and realtively low in fibre, high in B vits. Etc.
High sugar fruit like persimon, some dates, pears are pretty fine, papayas( expensive though) perhaps oranges and mandarines, very sweet juices like pineapple, graip juice would be perfectly but it's hard to find and kinda expensive.

And that's whole lotta food.
And it still might be too little, I would add some potatoes, but starch seems to be troublesome, my way for potatoes is cooked them with alpha amylase. After 1.5-2 hours they become even slightly sweet.

Also lean fish or seafood( mostly disgusting to me) and some beef, liver doesn't have so much fat.

The problem is in eating that much, quite much fibre and also practical stuff, like buying so much fruit, waiting until its ripe, some fruit just don't 'want' to ripen.
Storing it, and it's strange mix to eat fruit+ any meat( at least to me)

Thats why I decided to eat potatoes( broken down) for practical reasons, its also concentrated source of energy, although its pure glucose, it's cheap and tasty.

jzeno

Gotta be honest, you probably have a hard time eating because your diet is shitty. Who looks forward to slop? Have you tried thinking of other things that are a little more appetizing and possible a little less ideal? Anything?

You have the same problem a lot of people have here which is eat the perfect diet, but it's something no one would want to eat in today's world.

Kelj

To Kelj,
But what do say about state eat that eating more carbs when deficient in B1 is counterproductive?
I read something like that, basically you need B1( and other B's, too) for proper glucose metabolism and just energy.

Start from ground zero. Stop supplementing. You're losing track of your body's signals. You are right to eat nutella and chocolate when you crave it. Be aware of other things your body indicates it wants. It won't be b1 supplements. I said nibble nuts and seeds all day for a reason. Nuts and seeds are high in b1. If you are truly deficient in b1, your body will crave the foods that contain it. You do need more b1 when you you have a higher carb diet. 50% of calories as carbs is normal. High calories also results in more nutrients. Pork is high in b1, so the sausages you sometimes eat may be your body directing you. Eat the fruit if you feel a real craving for it. Don't eat it if it is just a thought process about digestibility. You will feel intestinal discomfort as your digestive tract heals. You will be bloated, have alternating constipation and diarrhea, flatulence and many other symptoms. Don't distress about it. It is the body healing. Eat as many calories as you can each day and keep adding to it daily. You need more than you are eating to heal this. Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride has some information about how these things start in childhood and how to get out of the problems created by finicky eating. She emphasizes fresh foods. I completely agree with the comments about making your food appetizing. Also to consider, Ray warns against the binding agents in supplements. It is always better to get nutrients from food and let your cravings be your guide and stop guessing. Like I said, start over from ground zero. And don't think about symptoms as something to back away from (by avoiding food), but as something to move into by embracing foods, including the ones you think cause more symptoms. When you have a symptom, something is happening. Your body is working on the problem. Stagnation is a bad sign. Eventually, the body will heal with the abundance of energy and nutrients. That is how it works. As Ray says, Start with what seems most delicious to you. And eat some yogurt.

You are right to eat nutella and chocolate when you crave it.
You are right to smoke crack and PCP when you crave it.
I said nibble nuts and seeds all day for a reason. Nuts and seeds are high in b1.
Yep nuts and seeds are high in b1. Corn oil fried tofu is high in b1 too. Let's have some.
You will feel intestinal discomfort as your digestive tract heals. You will be bloated, have alternating constipation and diarrhea, flatulence and many other symptoms. D
Healing crisis bull**** detected. If something does not improve you symptoms stay away from it. Brainwashing to believe in healing crisis is how alternative practitioners justify their nonsense that only make people feel worse. They invented "healing crisis" to explain almost everything.
And don't think about symptoms as something to back away from (by avoiding food), but as something to move into by embracing foods, including the ones you think cause more symptoms.
Gluten intolerant? Let's get cook pasta. Lactose intolerant? GOMAD! Histamine intolerance? Get some salted herring. Wait, what?! peanut allergy?! Grab Skippy!

Totally flawed logic.
You are trolling or you are on the wrong forum.

Kelj

If you are completely well from what you are doing, then, of course, you should keep doing it. What I speak of is how I and other people I know have become completely well. Exaggerating a reasoned response doesn't make it less reasonable.

lampofred

If you have a specific craving for something then it'd would probably be good to eat it as Kelj says, but I doubt that eating as much as you can is the cure to everything. If it was then Matt Stone's eat for heat approach would be the cure for metabolic issues but it's not. And people in developing countries who eat less than people in developed countries wouldn't have a lesser incidence of degenerative disease. Being low in calcium/vitamin D and high in serotonin/iron/phosphate decreases metabolic efficiency so that you need far more calories than normal to have useable energy, but coffee, cyproheptadine and sunlight/red light can get you out of that inefficient state in the short-term so that you can replenish calcium/deplete iron & phosphate in long-run.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Gotta be honest, you probably have a hard time eating because your diet is shitty. Who looks forward to slop? Have you tried thinking of other things that are a little more appetizing and possible a little less ideal? Anything?

You have the same problem a lot of people have here which is eat the perfect diet, but it's something no one would want to eat in today's world.

Traditional Hawaiian food:

0sQAzmi_d.jpg

5b9dafc03c000032000a3f29.jpeg

Mashed and fermented taro.
They ate( and some still eat) even 2000 calories of this( and had 'better' things to eat like bananas, breadfruit.
But this was eaten on a daily basis.

Last edited:

jzeno

You're justifying yourself, but it doesn't change my point. Maybe you don't want to eat because the food you have decided to eat is not easy to eat as the majority of your calories, day in and day out.

Humans are reasonable creatures (most of them, most of the time). Simplest solution is usually the correct one. Ockham's razor. You're being unreasonably by somehow implying that because Hawaiians get some of their calories from poi in the past that therefore suggests that you can eat Poi everyday, day in and day out as the majority of your calories with minor exceptions (fruit, meat). It's completely illogical and I don't think you can see that because you've boxed yourself in to what is 'safe' and unsafe to eat. We see it here on a weekly basis.

There are foods to avoid, and there is being unreasonable. People here--for whatever reason--seem to take it to the unreasonable. Not everyone, but most of the posts like yours are similar: "I'm having issues. What's wrong?" and the diet is completely unreasonable.

I'm not suggesting that you should stop eating poi, but maybe you could explore a greater variety of foods that are more tantalizing and your problems of lack of hunger will go away. If it were me, that's where I would begin. Just because we can reduce everything cerebrally--the perfect, unallergenic food--doesn't mean we should because often what we're left with is a very hollow experience--and in some cases bad results.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Frankly, the biggest craving I know got is for some codeine or Tramadol.
Makes you zone out and forget about problems, untill you vomit :D ahh

Yes, Maybe I justified myself, but that was interesting fact, wasn't it? ;) and actually I don't eat poi, I don't have any access to taro.
But I know( at least partially) What you mean. F***ing Ockham's razor, f*** me' I will most likely kill myself with that razor.

Jesus, I know my diet is f***ing unreasonable, and, no any f***ing variety won't work, that damn nausea is just unbearable to me, I'm just looking for any f***ing way to consume more calories, when you're nauseous it's easier to eat liquid calories than bloody solid food, which sometimes seems almost disgusting to me.
I don't even think of eating food for Now, I don't know anything.
I'm confused as f***.

Eat more!, don't eat when you're hungry! eat despite being not hungry! eat everything you crave! well so I will eat some opium or Tramadol.
Take some antibiotics! no, don't take antibiotics it's senseless! take lots of vitamins! no, no, no supplements!

I don't know if I have specific or non specific craving, I don't know nothing!

I'm unreasonable, I lock myself away in box, I'm dead. SNAFU

lampofred

I would recommend trying methylene blue and taking B2 and avoiding blue light. These will all lower nitric oxide, which will improve respiration and general health greatly. And nitric oxide is involved in rage, maybe via glycogen depletion. Glucose (starch might be better than sugar) and coffee are effective at quickly restoring glycogen reserves.

lampofred

In the long run getting enough calcium, vitamin D, vitamin A, animal protein (including gelatin), sugar, casein protein, and depleting phosphate, iron, and avoiding whey and malic acid (in apples) will help to reduce baseline nitric oxide tone, in addition to taking enough thyroid, coffee, and aspirin to keep body temperature up.

A raw carrot might also help to quickly disinfect the intestine.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Well, I feel generally better when I soak up the sunshine, or use heal lamp( actually I got one for reptiles) it's only 100W but is very close to sunlight, it's UVA combined with infrared.
Unfrotunetely positive effects from IR or sunlight last only for a short time. Even when I'm sunbathing for a whole day.
It seems it can't fix s**tty metabolism, but is very helpful anyway.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

In the long run getting enough calcium, vitamin D, vitamin A, animal protein (including gelatin), sugar, casein protein, and depleting phosphate, iron, and avoiding whey and malic acid (in apples) will help to reduce baseline nitric oxide tone, in addition to taking enough thyroid, coffee, and aspirin to keep body temperature up.

A raw carrot might also help to quickly disinfect the intestine.

Do you think very dry skin, esp on hands, is a symptom of vit A deficiency? Or others, D3, maybe E?
I have this issue, since I was a child.
Also had(have) wounds behind ears.

lampofred

Do you think very dry skin, esp on hands, is a symptom of vit A deficiency? Or others, D3, maybe E?
I have this issue, since I was a child.
Also had(have) wounds behind ears.

My guess would be low D, low K, low B6, low zinc, the things involved in calcium regulation and protein synthesis but I'm not too sure. Maybe low B2 also and low A like you mentioned since A can spare protein. But D and A antagonize each other in some ways and my guess would be that D (& K to properly use the vit D) is more important.

But the point is, my appetite is very poor, food seem to be even a bit disgusting to me, how the hell can I refeed myself( I really want to do so) If I have to literally force myself to eat, sometimes when I eat little more, I have vomiting reflex.

Doesn't smoking weed make you hungry?

Xisca

Stay off weed is you are, and don't listen to the forcing jzeno makes please!
You had you best answers from the start!
+ the red light advice, because you seem to need to get back to a better circadian rythm following... this is a big piece actually in healing, more than we think.

Exactly, same here. Pretty sure that all unwell people need to do this, however most are so distracted by technology and modern living that they don't even realize it. Fortunately we do, but I'm not sure yet how to make it happen. I used to get jealous of people with nice houses and cars, now I'm jealous of the people in those Amazon tribes.

@Jacob28 I suffered with something similar. I wrote this post awhile back Sicker Than Ever, Finding It Hard To Research Effectively. What you explain seems similar. The muscle weakness, lack of appetite, feeling like it will all come up again if you take one extra bite, an overall sick feeling but hard to describe, etc. My doctor took like 10 viles of blood for tests including; B-vitamins, Calcium panel, iron panel, zinc to copper ratio, vit D, CBC, homocysteine, liver panel, and a few others. Also, I went to a natropath and did a Doctor's Data stool test. (note; this all came to about $2000.00.) Ultimately my doctor diagnosed my with 'high amount of oxidative stress due to too high ratio of copper to zinc', high homocysteine, and the stool test came back with low elastase (indicating pancreas inflammation) and SIBO, and fortunately negative for signs of parasite infection. FYI, years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac and atrophied villi causing malnutrition.

I will tell you all that I did to get better, not sure what will apply to you but maybe it will give some ideas...

- I was already follow RP dietary suggestions but tried to eat a few bites more more often, every 3 hours at least, if only a few bites of high calorie foods. Things that go down best extremely ripe organic bananas, soaked dates, coconut oil, ghee, Mexican Coke (really helps with indigestion), meat broths, soups, applesauce, ZERO starch (until your gut heals at least). Also, get some coconut water or other electrolyte water throughout the day to keep cells hydrated enough to efficiently conduct electric current, also lots of salt.
- My experience is you need to get some highly digestible Amino Acids (supplements helped me big time with this). I used a product called Impower AminoPro. At one point I was taking about 40 caps per day. Another option is mixing your own according to this thread Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion. Other option would be to take digestive enzymes with food proteins. I also take glycine with every muscle meat that I eat. I would steer clear of gelatin and collagen powders until your gut heals because they can produce some serious endotoxin in my experience.
- I was also already taking T3 and T4
- Lauridicin to help combat dormant viruses (my immune system was wrecked and I was getting shingles frequently)
- Started taking Zinc sulfate
- Started taking a Selenium supplement
- Switched to Allithiamine from benfothiamine and thiamine HCL (do you take Allithiamine? I highly recommend over the other types)
- Energin B vitamins, 10 drops 2x per day
- Sublingual B12 (almost forgot)
- Vit K2 2x per day
- Inositol
- Pregnenalone
- Progesterone ( I am female, not sure if a young guy such as yourself would require this)
- Magnesium oil on skin 2x or 3x per day (I use Magnoil)
- Cascara every evening
- I highly recommend Dramamine to dispel some of the nausea and increase appetite, it's similar to cypro but I think it has the best stomach settling effects out of all the first generation antihistamines, or else ketotifen (I haven't tried yet but I ordered some).
- And finally, get the majority of your vitamin D from the sun or a SPERTI vit D lamp. Vit D synthesis via UVB light on your skin has a more pronounced beneficial effect on gut microbiota than supplements. Better yet, put some Magnoil on your skin before sun bathing; the DMSO in it will help with steroid synthesis.

Hope this helps. I can't say I'm completely healed but I can have a mostly normal life again and I have lots more energy, muscle weakness is completely gone. This seems like a lot of supplements, and it is, but it worked and I'm now able to cut back the amount of most of them, eventually I hope to eliminate some or all of them.

Wow, indeed, lots of supps, tests and other stuff.

I know I shouldn't eat so much Starch, but when I use that enzyme, it brokes down eveything and I don't think there are any starch grains left, it's mostly dextrines, which I guess don't cause any endotoxin problems or sth like that. It's very hard and impractical for me to eat no starch, I have job, which is 50-80% physical and I must have some easy to prepare, dense, high calorie and 'practical' source of carbohydrates.
I can't imagine eating only bananas( which cause flatulence in my case) or dates( all that peel, pectins etc.) at work, and I also need some protein.
Fish or beef+ fruit is rather strange mix.
The fruit I tolerate the best is very ripe melon.
And no matter how many times I try to eat more sucrose, or fructose I always have a big intestinal discomfort, starts most likely at small Intestines, after few minutes of ingesting fructose.

What you eat is quite low in oxalate so this is good, and all the advices up there match for oxalate sensitive people, melons are al low.
Have you tried epsom salt bath and do you feel better with it?
There is sulfate in it, not only Mg...
I would just be careful with zinc sulfate if you need copper it will **** you up. Some people feel good with zinc but then they go on with it even when it does nothing visible any more, instead of stopping it.
Bs and methyl B12 and folate are probably one of the best thing...

but please SULFATE!
Do you know we loose muscles when we lack sulfate? Because the body scavenges our sulfur in the 2 aminos that are made with it.
I notice you dont seem to eat garlic and onion?
If you don't tolerate them it is a possible sign of lacking sulfur, because we need sulfur to assimilate it, so it needs to be build up. sulfur farts are a sign, and our body can help those vacterias because they give the survice of producing the needed sulfur!
Build up sulfur food to tolerance, and garlic has allithiamine too...
Ha, and sulfur lack can come from oxalate, because they share the same tramsport in the body...
Sulfur foods are all low in oxalate, cabbage family radish and alliums...

Kelj

If you have a specific craving for something then it'd would probably be good to eat it as Kelj says, but I doubt that eating as much as you can is the cure to everything. If it was then Matt Stone's eat for heat approach would be the cure for metabolic issues but it's not. And people in developing countries who eat less than people in developed countries wouldn't have a lesser incidence of degenerative disease. Being low in calcium/vitamin D and high in serotonin/iron/phosphate decreases metabolic efficiency so that you need far more calories than normal to have useable energy, but coffee, cyproheptadine and sunlight/red light can get you out of that inefficient state in the short-term so that you can replenish calcium/deplete iron & phosphate in long-run.

I ate for heat. Still do. I fixed all of my metabolic issues. I know others who have done the same. I interview many people in developed nations. To the extent that they are unwell, they are undereating. The message that calories are to be avoided is pervasive. It is also damaging. I have yet to speak to an over weight and/or sick individual who is eating enough calories. The main problem is with follow through. People in the U.S., for example have a high caloric availability, but waste 40% of their food. Americans, by and large, under eat. I did. I wasn't aware of it at the time. When I increased calories and listened to my body about amount, timing and type of food, I got well. Arguments about not feeling negative symptoms before you feel better just are not true. I've seen it too many times and had first-hand experience. Some countries whose inhabitants enjoy some relative freedom from degenerative diseases. Their caloric availability may be lower than some other countries, but they waste less. Another factor is the average height in some countries is lower and shorter stature requires fewer calories. There have been starving people in all countries at times, and to the extent people don't have enough food, they are sick. The relatively new concomitance of obesity with poor health is caused by not living in a true, sustained famine. When people create their own famine by limiting calories, the fact that food is actually available, or it's the body to override the intellect and demand food.
During WWII rationing, which we are often told resulted in a healthier populace, this was the case:

"We often think of rationing as a 'starvation diet' but the daily calorific value was around 3000 calories"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/rationing-could-the-ww2-diet-make-you-healthier/zjrmkmn

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals