I'm Getting Hairy

Kvothe

It’s estimated we needed a couple of thousand beneficial mutations to evolve from chimpanzees.

Do some research on how rare beneficial mutations are (they typically either have no effect or lead to cancer) and you’ll begin to see how impossible it is that we evolved from monkeys in just a few million years

"Beneficial" mutations or dircted, purposeful evolution is only unlikely, if you are a neo-darwinian dogmatist. What's the the more probable explanation? That god made us 6000 years ago?

Gone Peating

"Beneficial" mutations or dircted, purposeful evolution is only unlikely, if you are a neo-darwinian dogmatist. What's the the more probable explanation? That god made us 6000 years ago?

Purposeful, directed mutation is unlikely by it’s very definition. RANDOM mutation can never be purposeful or directed.

Natural selection is insufficient to qualify as either purposeful or directed since it works on the level of the whole organism and not the level of the genetic code itself. It either rejects or accepts the whole organism with all its mutations it has accumulated in its life time, and for every mutation that could have a positive effect on fitness there are many more that have negative effects.

Natural selection cannot proofread at the level of the genetic code. Its power is extremely limited

Kvothe

Purposeful, directed mutation is unlikely by it’s very definition. RANDOM mutation can never be purposeful or directed.

Natural selection is insufficient to qualify as either purposeful or directed since it works on the level of the whole organism and not the level of the genetic code itself. It either rejects or accepts the whole organism with all its mutations it has accumulated in its life time, and for every mutation that could have a positive effect on fitness there are many more that have negative effects.

Natural selection cannot proofread at the level of the genetic code. Its power is extremely limited

I should not have used the term mutation, since it is a silly concept. I'm not talking about selection, which is just a small part of a species' evolution. Organisms are much more than their DNA, and DNA can adapt very quickly. If fish thrown in a dark cave can loose their eye sight and develop more powerful other senses to survive in this new environment within two generations, apes can develop into humans over a few million years. I'll ask again: How did humans come to exist, in your opinion?

Gone Peating

I should not have used the term mutation, since it is a silly concept. I'm not talking about selection, which is just a small part of a species' evolution. Organisms are much more than their DNA, and DNA can adapt very quickly. If fish thrown in a dark cave can loose their eye sight and develop more powerful other senses to survive in this new environment within two generations, apes can develop into humans over a few million years. I'll ask again: How did humans come to exist, in your opinion?

Did the fish “develop” new senses? Or, like blind humans, did they just become better on relying on their senses other than sight?

Kunstruct

The funny thing is that no matter how much people do not believe in religion as how humans were created, they still are retarded enough to say human evolved from Monkeys when the theory states humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor. Monkeys and apes are not the same, another things which is hard to understand for the great majority of people.

Kvothe

The funny thing is that no matter how much people do not believe in religion as how humans were created, they still are retarded enough to say human evolved from Monkeys when the theory states humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor. Monkeys and apes are not the same, another things which is hard to understand for the great majority of people.

It's a mere semantic issue. Most people forgot their highschool biology and use the two word synonomously. So, what is your point - that evolutionary theory is wrong because most people don't remeber that monkeys have a tail while apes don't? Haplorhini, the subgroup of primates that humans belong two, also include some monkey species like macaques besides several species of apes.

Kunstruct

It's a mere semantic issue. Most people forgot their highschool biology and use the two word synonomously. So, what is your point - that evolutionary theory is wrong because most people don't remeber that monkeys have a tail while apes don't? Haplorhini, the subgroup of primates that humans belong two, also include some monkey species like macaques besides several species of apes.

Then use whatever suits your own logic derived from what you have read and are unable to remember correctly, no matter how silly it is. Because on this forum it's all about ambiguity and being unspecific to make points that others have to sort out and interpret and to know better than you, the one that makes them.

Kvothe

Then use whatever suits your own logic derived from what you have read and are unable to remember correctly, no matter how silly it is. Because on this forum it's all about ambiguity and being unspecific to make points that others have to sort out and interpret and to know better than you, the one that makes them.

I see. So, you have no point.

Kvothe

What is the point to spreed ambiguous information like you want? To be a troll and defend erroneous information because someone is lazy to be correct?
GTFO

What erroneous information? How do you think humans evolved? Did god create us 6000 years ago?

Kunstruct

What erroneous information? How do you think humans evolved? Did god create us 6000 years ago?

How stupid can you be to come and say it is ok to say humans evolved from monkeys and to say that I because I am saying we evolved from a common ancestor
is semantics and I should not make a comment on that matter.
Tell that the ones who came up with this theory they are too specific and they should blur the lines
of their theories.
Either you respect the proposed science or shut up and go provoke somewhere else on other forums.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Out of curiosity where is it growing that it shouldn't? Men can grow hair in like every place except their penis, and palms and soles right? I've even seen hair growing on top of the nose of old men.

Men can definitely can grow hair on the penis.

Kvothe

How stupid can you be to come and say it is ok to say humans evolved from monkeys and to say that I because I am saying we evolved from a common ancestor
is semantics and I should not make a comment on that matter.
Tell that the ones who came up with this theory they are too specific and they should blur the lines
of their theories.
Either you respect the proposed science or shut up and go provoke somewhere else on other forums.

Some punctuation and respect for standard syntax would probably improve my understanding of your argument. I still have no idea what you want to communicate, and suggest we end the discussion here since it is not likely to go anywhere meaningful.

CDT

Hey man, have you increased masturbation frequency? I noticed a LOT of hair growth when I started masturbating everyday, and im thinning on top

Kunstruct

Some punctuation and respect for standard syntax would probably improve my understanding of your argument. I still have no idea what you want to communicate, and suggest we end the discussion here since it is not likely to go anywhere meaningful.

Deflected with high pretentious bull****, get off your high horse.
All you care about is to bait.
You might as well go to another forum rather than starting to argue with members here over and over.

Kvothe

Deflected with high pretentious bull****, get off your high horse.
All you care about is to bait.
You might as well go to another forum rather than starting to argue with members here over and over.

I'm not sitting on a high horse, nor deflecting. Deflecting is precisely what you are doing. You were the one that started complaining about "retarded" people that believe something about monkeys that you deem "silly". You created a strawman, and attacked a position that nobody was even arguing. So, if you insult people, create artificial arguments, and can't respect basic grammar, don't complain about others. Thanks.

Kunstruct

What a troll on a high horse. Who knows on what kind of anti-psychotic drug you are on.

Amazoniac

on a high horse
Not true.

upload_2020-1-9_13-20-26.png

GreekDemiGod

New hairs on palm and forearm inner side. Doesn't seem right to me.

My chest is getting more hairs too, month by month. Probably increasing levels of androgen.
This started when I got into lifting

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_122218.jpg
    IMG_20200110_122218.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200110_122251.jpg
    IMG_20200110_122251.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 94
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals