I'm Done Taking DHEA

marsaday

Another guy in his late 50's took a year to try progesterone after i told him to get on some. Biggest regret of his life as it immediately gave him his life back. He was so annoyed he had wasted a year feeling crap.

A bottle is lasting me over 3 years. I have just bought another in case it is reducing it effectiveness. It cost me £35 a bottle, so approx $40. Cheap as chips !!!

As a man you only want to be using 2 drops per day max. So 6mg of progesterone.

marsaday

I thought you were 60, but that is the OP.

Even at 22 it may help, but one drop per day should be enough.

Pointless

If you feel good on it the first day of a cycle and then start to feel bad in later days, try taking it once or twice a week.

Try drinking a quart or more of milk as fast as you can without getting nauseous to see if the nutrition reduces symptoms.

Or stop taking it and take another strategy. Caffeine is good if you're looking to mood, energy, sexual effects, but you should build up slowly and have a distant timeframe for your goals.

MSH

Another guy in his late 50's took a year to try progesterone after i told him to get on some. Biggest regret of his life as it immediately gave him his life back. He was so annoyed he had wasted a year feeling crap.

A bottle is lasting me over 3 years. I have just bought another in case it is reducing it effectiveness. It cost me £35 a bottle, so approx $40. Cheap as chips !!!

As a man you only want to be using 2 drops per day max. So 6mg of progesterone.

Are you still using progesterone and having good results?

I am a 47 year old male and I’m thinking of giving it a try.

MSH

I've been using DHEA and progesterone for years now and getting outstanding results.

Thanks for chiming in!

Can you tell me a little more about what you use and what benefits you are seeing?

I started taking 50mg of Pregnenolone about a month ago and I have noticed slight improvements. I also started taking 65mg NDT, which I don’t think I’ve noticed much. Yesterday and today I took 5mg sublingual DHEA. It has made me slightly grumpy if anything.

I've noted it lots of times here. I take about 5mg DHEA and 5 - 10mg progesterone. 100mg of pregnenolone quite often.

Seems to be extremely beneficial in terms of sex drive, erections, overall feelings of wellbeing, assertiveness, maintaining my high testosterone and all the benefits from that.

MSH

I've noted it lots of times here. I take about 5mg DHEA and 5 - 10mg progesterone. 100mg of pregnenolone quite often.

Seems to be extremely beneficial in terms of sex drive, erections, overall feelings of wellbeing, assertiveness, maintaining my high testosterone and all the benefits from that.

Thanks Hamster! Looks like some things I’m after too. Have you noticed improvements in cognitive abilities ? Do you cycle these supplements?

marsaday

Are you still using progesterone and having good results?

I am a 47 year old male and I’m thinking of giving it a try.

I certainly do, but have realised a few things about using it.

Less is best.

I stopped using it for a longish time, but now find one or two drops per week give super results. If i say do 3 drops over 3 days this is to much progesterone. I tend to get cracking on the foot skin if i do to much.

We are all different and you will need to find your own balance.

MSH

I certainly do, but have realised a few things about using it.

Less is best.

I stopped using it for a longish time, but now find one or two drops per week give super results. If i say do 3 drops over 3 days this is to much progesterone. I tend to get cracking on the foot skin if i do to much.

We are all different and you will need to find your own balance.

I started on some low dose prog. All it did for me is make me feel so stressed out I though I was losing my mind! I was extremely agitated, couldn’t think straight, and felt panicked. My BP went up to about 170/90 just sitting at my desk!

I don’t know exactly what this tells me other than prog is NOT for me!

marsaday

Progesterone will break down into cortisol, so your body is following this path.

So this happened after one dose. Are you sure you hadnt done a few doses and then you got the bad reaction ?

MSH

Progesterone will break down into cortisol, so your body is following this path.

So this happened after one dose. Are you sure you hadnt done a few doses and then you got the bad reaction ?
Hey marsaday. This was after about five days of one drop a day. I definitely felt to be in a high cortisol state.

Thanks

marsaday

Ok so to much

did you notice an increase in stomach fat at all?

definitley a case where you try just one or two drops per week. Also try dosing at bedtime one time and see what that does

MSH

Ok so to much

did you notice an increase in stomach fat at all?

definitley a case where you try just one or two drops per week. Also try dosing at bedtime one time and see what that does

Yes to the stomach fat. I look bloated. Also, it made my penis numb in addition to the high feeling of stress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals