I'm Done Looking For A Method To Lower Body Fat Without Caloric Restriction

OP
R

Ron J

An update for those interested and @japanesedude (I've read your thread): I don't know how I'll look like when I taper off the AI's, but the gyno has reduced so much that It's not an issue anymore. I don't think it's noticeable and I'm not self-conscious about it. My guess is that with my very low body fat, androgenic/low estrogen promoting diet, the nipples wont increase in size once I remove the AI's.
Also, something to consider is liquid intake; I try to make sure that my urine doesn't get too light.

accelerator

I would try to go as low fat as possible, and keep fat below 10-15g daily. But you can go even lower if you eat just skim milk, fruit and rice/potato. The goal is to get into "carbosis" where insulin signalling is so low that insulin isn't inhibiting lipolysis, and it's as if you're on a low carb diet while feasting on carbs.

What about protein.....is it ok to have lower protein in this instance?

I lost about 19 kg with inosine and cypro supplementation.

Most people gain on cypro....that's amazing.
How much inosine did you take?

Hans

Forum Supporter
What about protein.....is it ok to have lower protein in this instance?

Most people gain on cypro....that's amazing.
How much inosine did you take?
A certain amount of protein is needed for repair and other metabolic processes, so I'd not lower it past a certain point. Plus, lower protein intake will not speed the process up. You still need protein to maintain muscle mass and protein is also great for satiety.

accelerator

A certain amount of protein is needed for repair and other metabolic processes, so I'd not lower it past a certain point. Plus, lower protein intake will not speed the process up. You still need protein to maintain muscle mass and protein is also great for satiety.

I guess what I meant was....when you say "carbosis" can a person still eat 100 grams of protein and be in that state?
I've never heard the term carbosis, so just trying to understand what you meant by that

Hans

Forum Supporter
I guess what I meant was....when you say "carbosis" can a person still eat 100 grams of protein and be in that state?
I've never heard the term carbosis, so just trying to understand what you meant by that
Carbosis is a made up word to illustrate a state of burning carbs, which is the opposite of ketosis. Protein would not interfere with getting into that state. Hope this answers your question better.

Lejeboca

Humans show considerable interindividual variation in susceptibility to weight gain in response to overeating. The physiological basis of this variation was investigated by measuring changes in energy storage and expenditure in 16 nonobese volunteers who were fed 1000 kilocalories per day in excess of weight-maintenance requirements for 8 weeks. Two-thirds of the increases in total daily energy expenditure was due to increased nonexercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT), which is associated with fidgeting, maintenance of posture, and other physical activities of daily life. Changes in NEAT accounted for the 10-fold differences in fat storage that occurred and directly predicted resistance to fat gain with overfeeding (correlation coefficient = 0.77, probability < 0.001). These results suggest that as humans overeat, activation of NEAT dissipates excess energy to preserve leanness and that failure to activate NEAT may result in ready fat gain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals