I'm a Scientist, and I Don't Believe in Facts

yerrag

IROM

On the far left, I recognize Shill Nye.
Yeah it's Dawkins, Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye and other "scientists" but the event they were speaking at was about "Science as Storytelling." Complete acknowledgement that most science is a narrative and not rooted in Truth but instead convention.

Einklang

Hello Effin' scientists journal- What a load of Codswallop. "Science" is not science anymore because of a failure to follow protocol, and make experiments based on observations that are repeatable. The entire process has become so twisted and infiltrated by greed and favouritism. This article also illustrates how language and definitions have become watered down in the last 50 years. "1984" anyone?
omg its like 1984 you know the book that book I never read but it's just like that 1984 1984 say it again for good measure 1984

IROM

omg its like 1984 you know the book that book I never read but it's just like that 1984 1984 say it again for good measure 1984
Yeah 1984 that book written by that literally militant former Trotskyite George Orwell who ran around with top level British Intelligence Fabians during the Kim Philby years which all the libertarians and conservatives spawned out of the Nixon administration and oddly ex-Trotskyite-filled Buckley network all seem to quote as the greatest prophet of our time.

Einklang

Yeah 1984 that book written by that literally militant former Trotskyite George Orwell who ran around with top level British Intelligence Fabians during the Kim Philby years which all the libertarians and conservatives spawned out of the Nixon administration and oddly ex-Trotskyite-filled Buckley network all seem to quote as the greatest prophet of our time.
His book, and redundantly mentioning it, are about as groundbreaking as a paper shovel

IROM

His book, and redundantly mentioning it, are about as groundbreaking as a paper shovel
Yeah and Orwell was an establishment figure in the Cambridge Five/Kim Philby network and then being picked up by the corresponding networks in William F. Buckley's National Review group. These ex-Trotskyite guys were literally sold to the public as "right-wingers" and prophets because the Stalinist-era Commitern called Trotskyites "Fascist."

So it came to be that anyone who was anti-Communist was brought aboard as long as they opposed Russian Communism and served long term agenda a la SRI's "Changing Images of Man" or sundry futurist agendas put forward by British Secret Intelligence Service lackey's the Rockefellers and their lap dogs like William F. Buckley (the high-priest of Neo-conservativism.)

Want some proof? Look what Orwell was doing in Spain before he began writing and look who visited him on his deathbed.

mamakitty

Yeah and Orwell was an establishment figure in the Cambridge Five/Kim Philby network and then being picked up by the corresponding networks in William F. Buckley's National Review group. These ex-Trotskyite guys were literally sold to the public as "right-wingers" and prophets because the Stalinist-era Commitern called Trotskyites "Fascist."

So it came to be that anyone who was anti-Communist was brought aboard as long as they opposed Russian Communism and served long term agenda a la SRI's "Changing Images of Man" or sundry futurist agendas put forward by British Secret Intelligence Service lackey's the Rockefellers and their lap dogs like William F. Buckley (the high-priest of Neo-conservativism.)

Want some proof? Look what Orwell was doing in Spain before he began writing and look who visited him on his deathbed.
Now do dr seuss

akgrrrl

Western civilization is so fungible now. So weakened. Unmoored. Foundations replaced by sand. Shifting. Collapsing.

Society made of people who view the future with the prism of a rat made helpless by design- and giving up and surrendering with nary a fight.

Made helpless by a fifth column from within- Zionists and Freemasons. Over 2 millenia that presided to continually weaken good stewardship and government to deceptive tyranny.

Rome falling again.

Constantinople being ransacked and weakened and overran.

Europe becoming controlled by Zionists and Freemason through their invisible network of influence on each country in Europe.

Beholden to constant warfare egged on by Zionists who profit from war and its spoils. Christian against Christian fed and financed by Zionists. Only the Zionist wins each and every time, enriched by the spoils and indemnifications.

The Old World of "sovereign" nations becomes once again captive to the usurers and the slave traders and the sex traders of the ancient world, who always stays unseen hiding behind its white stooges, just as Pontius Pilate presided over Christ's condemnation and crucifixion.

The New World discovered, the United States was born with great hope. To be free of Old Europe's Zionist control. But just as today the media couches it as China being the villain, the newspapers at that time - directs its hate not against the Zionist interlopers, but at the papacy.

It was just a matter of time before the New World and its hopes and aspirations were to be buried by the Zionist complex.

Today, we live the reality of division caused by the Zionist hijacking of language, thru its control of all the Ivy League colleges, and its control of culture- by way of Hollywood.

It never registered in our collective mind that the real people behind the slave trade that brought black slaves to the plantations, were Zionists. Yet it is now these same Zionists who pin the blame of racism on hapless whites, some of whom were only too eager to carry water for the Zionists as they engage in the very profitable slave trade then, as well as in the very profitable politics of black and white division and hatred.

The whole babelization and weakening of a country that once stood for man's full realization of potential as God's creation, as made in His image, is in full swing.

And yes, it helps tear man down when the Zionists make up narratives and present them as facts for us to swallow -

history?
economics?
medicine?
humanities?
psychology?
philosophy?
physics?
astronomy?

Question all of them!
Very thorough helpful assessment.
Kudos!

yerrag

Very thorough helpful assessment.
Kudos!
Thanks.

I'm glad you find it helpful.

A better retelling of US history by Matthew Ehret and Anton Chaitkin can be found in the podcasts of Pat Timon at ORN. Matthew has around 7 interviews, with each interview building on the earlier one. Anton Chaitkin has only one interview, and I look forward to more.

IROM

Thanks.

A better retelling of US history by Matthew Ehret and Anton Chaitkin can be found in the podcasts of Pat Timon at ORN. Matthew has around 7 interviews, with each interview building on the earlier one. Anton Chaitkin has only one interview, and I look forward to more.
Chaitkin is a good source. He has MANY interviews and multiple books:

Amazon product ASIN 0943235006View: https://www.amazon.com/Treason-America-Anton-Chaitkin/dp/0943235006/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=anton+chaitkin&qid=1638363692&sr=8-2

Amazon product ASIN B08QBSFYK2View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QBSFYK2/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Hoover’s FBI and Anglo-American Dictatorship

He has great works on Robert Maynard Hutchins too, who is one of the main people behind our horrible education system and creating the aristocratic indoctrination program called "Great Books."

akgrrrl

Amazon product ASIN 0943235006View: https://www.amazon.com/Treason-America-Anton-Chaitkin/dp/0943235006/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=anton+chaitkin&qid=1638363692&sr=8-2

Amazon product ASIN B08QBSFYK2View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QBSFYK2/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

He has great works on Robert Maynard Hutchins too, who is one of the main people behind our horrible education system and creating the aristocratic indoctrination program called "Great Books."
Oh thanks for adding those references. I loves me books.

AlaskaJono

Oh thanks for adding those references. I loves me books.

Yes, Books! On another thread regarding "search engine manipulations" I was going to say something to the effect of the importance of books. Especially if the lights go out... for a while.

Regarding the main topic of this thread and "history" and the re-writing of history, last night we just saw 1/2 of this video : Writing a New Narrative, from Corbett Report: Clips of Klaus of "Top o' the Pyramid Scheme" Schwab speaking clearly to his peeps about creating the "reality" THEY want to coerce the world into.

BTW-James is an incredible deep dive researcher, lots on his site going back years.

yerrag

Thanks.

Timon should be Timpone.

thanks

akgrrrl

Yes, Books! On another thread regarding "search engine manipulations" I was going to say something to the effect of the importance of books. Especially if the lights go out... for a while.

Regarding the main topic of this thread and "history" and the re-writing of history, last night we just saw 1/2 of this video : Writing a New Narrative, from Corbett Report: Clips of Klaus of "Top o' the Pyramid Scheme" Schwab speaking clearly to his peeps about creating the "reality" THEY want to coerce the world into.

BTW-James is an incredible deep dive researcher, lots on his site going back years.
On the same page! Been onto Corbett a long time also.

AlaskaJono

On the same page! Been onto Corbett a long time also.
Write On akgrrrl! I just subscribed to him after enjoying his research for a year. Gotta spread the love. Also spread the physical coins while they are worth something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals