I'm a Scientist, and I Don't Believe in Facts

Jam

:rolling

The only sensible takeaway from that is that today's truths can become tommorow's fabrications.

e.g. "The COVID vaccines are safe" may be an accepeted "truth" right now, but may be notorious bull**** in 5 years. :rolleyes:

AlaskaJono

Hello Effin' scientists journal- What a load of Codswallop. "Science" is not science anymore because of a failure to follow protocol, and make experiments based on observations that are repeatable. The entire process has become so twisted and infiltrated by greed and favouritism. This article also illustrates how language and definitions have become watered down in the last 50 years. "1984" anyone?

PxD

I think I understand what she was trying to say - understanding of Truth evolves over time as we make new discoveries - but she expressed the idea really poorly in that article. She almost sounds like a “truth is relative” postmodernist.

IROM

"Americans believe in facts but not in facticity. They do not know that facts are factitious, as their name suggests... in this belief in facts, in the total credibility of what is done or seen, in this pragmatic evidence of things and an accompanying contempt for what may be called appearances or the play of appearances … nothing deceives, nothing is ambivalent … there are no lies." Jean Baudrillard

IROM

storytelling with science.jpg

K

Kayaker

The only sensible takeaway from that is that today's truths can become tommorow's fabrications.

e.g. "The COVID vaccines are safe" may be an accepeted "truth" right now, but may be notorious bull**** in 5 years. :rolleyes:
They are currently working on "factifying" the safety trial. If enough vaxxed people die in 5 years, there may be a large divide between "fact" and observed reality.

tankasnowgod

Good artile goes back a few years now. She mentions memory. 3 times this week I’ve heard false memory discussed on main stream media. I’m listening carefully and trying to figure out why.

"False Memory" was one of the things used to discredit the victims of the various pedophilia and SRA scandals in the US, like the McMartin Preschool and Presidio cases. They claimed all the children just "made it up." Even if that dubious answer were true, it still doesn't explain why so many young children (ages 5-10) were diagnosed with STDs that also had these accounts. Cathy O'Brien mentions this in "Transformation of America" (warning, a tough and explicit read), and with the high level names mentioned by her and in The Franklin Coverup, it would make sense they would want to distribute their "defense" through the MSM and Social Media.

As for timing, remember, the Ghislane Maxwell trial is just days away from starting. Jeffrey Epstein still didn't kill himself. A lot of these matters are about to become very public and maybe widely discussed, so they probably want to try and discredit them (or silence people) any way they can.

One thing Yusef El points out is that all the Covid nonsense came out right when people were talking a lot about Epstein and Adrenochrome and such. Some people knew about these issues for a long time (Trance was published in 1995, The Franklin Coverup in 1996, and Patrick Bryne says Zero Hedge was publishing news about Epstein Island in 2007), but too many people were finding out. It was like part of the reason for the "shut downs" was to shut down discussion (Youtube apparently even sent out notices at this time that they would take down entire channels with no appeal if videos about these subjects were up), and it was almost like they brought in the masks to remind people to "shut up."

akgrrrl

Hello Effin' scientists journal- What a load of Codswallop. "Science" is not science anymore because of a failure to follow protocol, and make experiments based on observations that are repeatable. The entire process has become so twisted and infiltrated by greed and favouritism. This article also illustrates how language and definitions have become watered down in the last 50 years. "1984" anyone?
+1

Drareg

This article is codified wokism, the problem with science is the clinging to dogma for financial reasons, it actually has a lot in common with wokism like following a magic dogma not based in reality but you get paid for it and can maintain a monopoly by canceling more coherent opinions.

PxD

This article is codified wokism, the problem with science is the clinging to dogma for financial reasons, it actually has a lot in common with wokism like following a magic dogma not based in reality but you get paid for it and can maintain a monopoly by canceling more coherent opinions.
The article was weird for sure. I think the woman has a poor grasp of what a fact is, or at least she confuses facts with theories/narratives.

yerrag

Western civilization is so fungible now. So weakened. Unmoored. Foundations replaced by sand. Shifting. Collapsing.

Society made of people who view the future with the prism of a rat made helpless by design- and giving up and surrendering with nary a fight.

Made helpless by a fifth column from within- Zionists and Freemasons. Over 2 millenia that presided to continually weaken good stewardship and government to deceptive tyranny.

Rome falling again.

Constantinople being ransacked and weakened and overran.

Europe becoming controlled by Zionists and Freemason through their invisible network of influence on each country in Europe.

Beholden to constant warfare egged on by Zionists who profit from war and its spoils. Christian against Christian fed and financed by Zionists. Only the Zionist wins each and every time, enriched by the spoils and indemnifications.

The Old World of "sovereign" nations becomes once again captive to the usurers and the slave traders and the sex traders of the ancient world, who always stays unseen hiding behind its white stooges, just as Pontius Pilate presided over Christ's condemnation and crucifixion.

The New World discovered, the United States was born with great hope. To be free of Old Europe's Zionist control. But just as today the media couches it as China being the villain, the newspapers at that time - directs its hate not against the Zionist interlopers, but at the papacy.

It was just a matter of time before the New World and its hopes and aspirations were to be buried by the Zionist complex.

Today, we live the reality of division caused by the Zionist hijacking of language, thru its control of all the Ivy League colleges, and its control of culture- by way of Hollywood.

It never registered in our collective mind that the real people behind the slave trade that brought black slaves to the plantations, were Zionists. Yet it is now these same Zionists who pin the blame of racism on hapless whites, some of whom were only too eager to carry water for the Zionists as they engage in the very profitable slave trade then, as well as in the very profitable politics of black and white division and hatred.

The whole babelization and weakening of a country that once stood for man's full realization of potential as God's creation, as made in His image, is in full swing.

And yes, it helps tear man down when the Zionists make up narratives and present them as facts for us to swallow -

history?
economics?
medicine?
humanities?
psychology?
philosophy?
physics?
astronomy?

Question all of them!

Last edited:

mamakitty

Oh geez, I didn’t want to know about little children getting abused! I’m too fragile to handle anything related to children.
But you are correct, I remember the first time I heard about false memories was in the case of a middle aged woman (IIRC, but probably don’t) who was abused by her own demon of a father. The media or whatever was saying it was a false memory or something.

"False Memory" was one of the things used to discredit the victims of the various pedophilia and SRA scandals in the US, like the McMartin Preschool and Presidio cases. They claimed all the children just "made it up." Even if that dubious answer were true, it still doesn't explain why so many young children (ages 5-10) were diagnosed with STDs that also had these accounts. Cathy O'Brien mentions this in "Transformation of America" (warning, a tough and explicit read), and with the high level names mentioned by her and in The Franklin Coverup, it would make sense they would want to distribute their "defense" through the MSM and Social Media.

As for timing, remember, the Ghislane Maxwell trial is just days away from starting. Jeffrey Epstein still didn't kill himself. A lot of these matters are about to become very public and maybe widely discussed, so they probably want to try and discredit them (or silence people) any way they can.

One thing Yusef El points out is that all the Covid nonsense came out right when people were talking a lot about Epstein and Adrenochrome and such. Some people knew about these issues for a long time (Trance was published in 1995, The Franklin Coverup in 1996, and Patrick Bryne says Zero Hedge was publishing news about Epstein Island in 2007), but too many people were finding out. It was like part of the reason for the "shut downs" was to shut down discussion (Youtube apparently even sent out notices at this time that they would take down entire channels with no appeal if videos about these subjects were up), and it was almost like they brought in the masks to remind people to "shut up."

yerrag

But do they care about my feelings?
I don't understand how your feelings has much to do with this. Or can you care to elaborate?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals