I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone

Sobieski

One time I took 2 drops of Progestene and I got so euphoric, maybe I got that feeling 2-3 times actually. That was like 2 years ago. Since then I never felt anything using it again, despite taking long breaks. Weird.

I've had the same effect with pregnenolone. I could take 10mg of the stuff and feel a euphoric effect. Now I can take 200mg and nothing happens, despite extended breaks.

Dave Clark

I am a male, and if I wanted to experiment with progesterone, what would be a good product and dose to start. I am just a bit intrigued, and although I use pregnenolone at about 50 mg/day, I wanted to swap them out and see what I feel, but I wanted to use the advice from male forum members who have/are using it. I see that low dose is advised, so I always start things off low to see how the body is going to deal with it. Strictly an experiment for me.

marsaday

Protest E which was developed by ray peat. It is the only progesterone product i know of which delivers a small amount. 1 drop = 3mg prog. The normal creams used by women dispense 20mg in one go.

For a man you don't want to be using more than 10mg per day as we make approx 20mg naturally.

Dave Clark

Protest E which was developed by ray peat. It is the only progesterone product i know of which delivers a small amount. 1 drop = 3mg prog. The normal creams used by women dispense 20mg in one go.

For a man you don't want to be using more than 10mg per day as we make approx 20mg naturally.
Thanks marsaday, saved me the hassle of trying to find who sells a product in low doses. I will have to see who is selling it.

johnwester130

I am a male, and if I wanted to experiment with progesterone, what would be a good product and dose to start. I am just a bit intrigued, and although I use pregnenolone at about 50 mg/day, I wanted to swap them out and see what I feel, but I wanted to use the advice from male forum members who have/are using it. I see that low dose is advised, so I always start things off low to see how the body is going to deal with it. Strictly an experiment for me.

cortinon looks excellent, the DHEA prevents feminisation

cyclops

IdeaLabs and Health Natura also sell similar amounts.

d1d2

Not to be contrary, but I've tried a few mg of progesterone via ProgestE and Progestene and I found, all else equal, that I trend toward being angry. I don't normally get angry. I've only noticed this after thinking about what might have been different, the few+ times I've tried it. I don't recall any other differences in terms of meals, snacking, OJ, gelatin, etc.

Dave Clark

Not to be contrary, but I've tried a few mg of progesterone via ProgestE and Progestene and I found, all else equal, that I trend toward being angry. I don't normally get angry. I've only noticed this after thinking about what might have been different, the few+ times I've tried it. I don't recall any other differences in terms of meals, snacking, OJ, gelatin, etc.
It's good to post your feedback, positive or negative. Progesterone doesn't seem to normally be recommended for men, probably for a reason, yet obviously some men get good results. I'll most likely be stuck buying a bottle I won't use, but it wouldn't be the first time, and that's the only way to find out how it will work for you. I'm wondering if it does work out, if it can be combined with pregnenolone, or if it should be used without. Guess I can trial that as well.

ddjd

a guy in ray peat facebook book just posted this lol

"
Just anecdotal personal experience. I have experimented with 1/2 a bottle of Progest-E every other day before bed. I have even taken the entire bottle of Progest-E at once when I was under extreme stress and needed to "anesthesize" my brain. I have not experienced the cold shower effect, respiratory depression or total anesthesia as would be expected with such a high dose. In fact, low doses of Progest-E give me anxiety whereas higher doses make my dreams very vivid, increase my libido, accelerate the growth of hair on my face and scalp, and leave me with this incredible sense of serenity that lasts for days.
"

OP
L

lampofred

a guy in ray peat facebook book just posted this lol

I have experimented with 1/2 a bottle of Progest-E every other day before bed. I have even taken the entire bottle of Progest-E at once when I was under extreme stress and needed to "anesthesize" my brain.
"

Holy ***t lmao. His level of extremity would make Peat proud.

Arnold Grape

Bravo for experimentation and all, but this is one of those classic RPF logic moments where one takes not only one aspirin but the entire bottle. What even? Please no one attempt to redo this experiment elsewhere.

LCohen

My skin gets whiter/brighter everytime I use progesterone. Especially whiter face I can say.

Lurker

My skin gets whiter/brighter everytime I use progesterone. Especially whiter face I can say.

If Michael only knew this about progesterone he might still be with us.

Attachments

• C15CC6DA-9A10-4887-9F7E-E01348909FC7.jpeg
    C15CC6DA-9A10-4887-9F7E-E01348909FC7.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 26
OP
L

lampofred

I read somewhere that the skin-brightening effect is due to a lowering of free radical activity.

OP
L

lampofred

I think progesterone and coffee have reversed my Asperger's. I'm able to hold really long and natural conversations with people now, and I'm able to open up to others without sounding weird, which I could never do before... Progesterone really does cure everything...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals