"'I'm 27 And Preparing For Early-onset Alzheimer's'"

x-ray peat

Very sad. Women like Angelina getting a double mastectomy because of a possible genetic link to breast cancer is the same craziness. An over reliance on the medical industrial complex

Tarmander

Well she's got the gene so ya know, kinda time to call it a game right?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Well she's got the gene so ya know, kinda time to call it a game right?

Is this the perfect example of learned helplessness behaviour and absolute negative goal setting ?

I will be poor, miserable, and sick and tired, so I need to make preparations, and I will get cancer and be depressed.

Vinero

Is this the perfect example of learned helplessness behaviour and absolute negative goal setting ?

I will be poor, miserable, and sick and tired, so I need to make preparations, and I will get cancer and be depressed.
The fact that the drugs to "treat" alzheimer fail miserably, and the knowledge that alzheimer is progressive and incurable, creates a perception of inescapable stress. If only adamantane, memantine etc were more widely known, the perception of alzheimer being incurable would go away.

Tarmander

I was being glib, so not really the perfect example...but if I was serious then it’s basically the message that doctors give.

lampofred

'I'm 27 and preparing for early-onset Alzheimer's' - BBC News

It's amazing how fatalistic people are, as though diseases like cancer and alzheimer's are inevitable for society.

It's as though the government want people to have alzheimer's

Pushing the "health benefits" of estrogen, declaring progesterone to be a carcinogen, making androgens illegal but not estrogens, demonizing SFA while pushing PUFA, demonizing aspirin, demonizing androgenic/progestogenic/anti-estrogenic cigarettes as causing cancer when tobacco/nicotine itself is extremely protective and it's the millions of other chemicals in cigarettes that are carcinogenic, praising estrogenic & cancerous alcohol, praising serotonin which shuts your brain off while calling dopamine the devil, making LSD illegal, etc.

Everything is just way too synergestic aimed at destroying health and making people weak/brain damaged/gullible to just be well-meaning mistakes/coincidences. It's like increasing Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, cancer, baldness, cruelty, materialism/atheism (controversial thing to say, I know), ADHD, autism is the GOAL of the modern medical system.

Vinero

Pushing the "health benefits" of estrogen, declaring progesterone to be a carcinogen, making androgens illegal but not estrogens, demonizing SFA while pushing PUFA, demonizing aspirin, demonizing androgenic/progestogenic/anti-estrogenic cigarettes as causing cancer when tobacco/nicotine itself is extremely protective and it's the millions of other chemicals in cigarettes that are carcinogenic, praising estrogenic & cancerous alcohol, praising serotonin which shuts your brain off while calling dopamine the devil, making LSD illegal, etc.

Everything is just way too synergestic aimed at destroying health and making people weak/brain damaged/gullible to just be well-meaning mistakes/coincidences. It's like increasing Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, cancer, baldness, cruelty, materialism/atheism (controversial thing to say, I know), ADHD, autism is the GOAL of the modern medical system.
Am I glad I found Ray peat! We can live outside this matrix of disease as long as we keep our metabolism high.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

incredible post. wow.

We really are in a battle of good vs evil

Runenight201

I think the modern medical system is well-intentioned, just horribly misled. I don't think any doctor goes into their profession wanting to make anyone sick. The real evil is in pharmaceutical companies and food industries twisting the science to make a profit at the expense of the population. What we need is a Dr. who can embrace the Peat ideals and create a huge ripple through the medical community.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals