i'll take SKIN RASH for $500

TacoVampire

This rash appears every winter, like clock work. What I can apply on it! many thanks. -

IMG_1296.JPG
Taco

Inaut

Do you have little bubbles on your fingers that get itchy?

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

nope. fingers are fine. this rash is in the same sport every winter. no where else..

Inaut

I’d say it’s tinea of some sort.

*Not diagnosing though and not medical advice

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

ok.. and this can be dormant and just reappear?

I just searched and saw some recommendations of MB and niacinamide to treat this. Will do!

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

Hi.. Thanks for asking. NOW - I only use IVORY soap and baking soda in shower and this winter I did not get this on my hands. I've also been taking thyroid.

Draw your own conclusions :)

Kray

Hi.. Thanks for asking. NOW - I only use IVORY soap and baking soda in shower and this winter I did not get this on my hands. I've also been taking thyroid.

Draw your own conclusions :)
Good to hear! I've heard baking soda baths can be helpful- how do you use it in the shower? Thyroid ?. Thank you for sharing!

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

1650497466100.png

I bought this to mount in my shower to easily dispense the baking soda. That didn't work out. It gets clogged in the bottom. I end up just sticking my hand into the top and scooping out some baking soda, wetting it and then scrubbing my skin. I'm pretty happy with this. It beats having a paper box on the shower ledge.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals