If you were a single man with health issues, would you have sex with a double jabbawakkied female?

Perry Staltic

You're getting paranoid to avoid sex with vaccinated people. Thats like saying you wont have sex with someone who had chickenpox as child because they carry the shingles virus with them.

You need to read about the 4 college girls who were isolated together in their dorm room for weeks. One got vaccinated and within hours others were getting sick. Within a week or two 2 girls were hospitalized. All they were doing was breathing the same air.

SonOfEurope

Hahaha I had the same views as you until I realized

Every girl around me is jabbed - even my own sister backstabbed me after I showed her all the studies and the images and got it behind my back ... her logic was "well all my friends got it and nothing happened to them"

Absolutely sad. I cannot seem to find many females who did not get jabbed at all - turning into a rare species especially where I live
We're in a similar boat brother.

Not by much but women, by their social nature are more likely to fall to the pressures of big brother....or should I say.. Big sister....

Life was never easy for those who don't follow the herd.

Giraffe

Wolfgang Wodarg was asked in an interview if the unvaccinated should be scared of the vaccinated. He said something along the lines that he would avoid very close contact (as in intimate) with a person that has been vaccinated very recently. He said this is an unnecessary risk. He thinks that you might get in contact with nanoparticles or viruses (from the vector-vaccines if they are self-replicating). If a vaccinated produce spikes and the spikes somehow hit your body surface it will deal with them just fine as with other proteins that hit our mucous membranes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals