If You Never Want To Use Laundry Detergent This Is Your Answer

How much salt are you using? Regular old cheap salt, not the expensive heavy metal free kind?

I'm using the beads, but still some low toxicity detergent.
I would like to get away from the detergent.
I use the magnesium pouch with a quarter cup of regular salt for gently washed things and for towels, underwear and bed sheets I use a cup of salt with the magnesium pouch. I use the wool balls in the dryer so I am completely chemical free now with my laundry.

sunny

I use the magnesium pouch with a quarter cup of regular salt for gently washed things and for towels, underwear and bed sheets I use a cup of salt with the magnesium pouch. I use the wool balls in the dryer so I am completely chemical free now with my laundry.
I have had the wool dryer balls for years now also, they are great.

What does the salt do? I don't remember seeing this addition to laundry before.

I used to use borax powder, dissolving in hot water, but I quit because I was wanting to make sure I was not getting residue build up in my machine.

I have had the wool dryer balls for years now also, they are great.

What does the salt do? I don't remember seeing this addition to laundry before.

I used to use borax powder, dissolving in hot water, but I quit because I was wanting to make sure I was not getting residue build up in my machine.

“Salt can help restore vivid colors to your aging fabrics. Color Bleeding: Add 1/2 cup of salt to the wash cycle to prevent new colored fabrics from running. Curtains and Rugs: The colors of washable curtains or fiber rugs can be brightened by washing them in a saltwater solution.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom