If You Need More Convincing On Salt

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rightagain2

Peatful

OP
M
His video on sugar has a lot of BS in it.
Agreed, but he does have some convincing points on this subject so ill give it a share.

Your completely right though, based on his logic salt should fall in the same addictive category as sugar. After all we crave it, and thus it should be bad for you. Just because its addictive does not make it bad for you, our bodies like salt for a reason and it likes sugar for a reason.

The study that he brought up on sugar and how its more addictive than cocaine means nothing. After all elephants will uproot whole trees just to get to the minerals at the roots, and yet he is pro salt. Do you see the logic? He should quit using scare tactics, and instead get to the truth.

He fails to see the parallels. He sounds smart, talking about dopamine receptors and all that bs... that is until you simplify his argument and get to the root of it. I've seen this time and time again, its the same formula.

Scare the people and tell them what not to eat, bring up irrelevant studies that are easily refutable (but their official so people will still believe you), talk trash about big business trying to kill us, and then boom you famous and a trusted source on the subject.

Oh well, I wont stop listening because I disagree, (most of the time). He made a decent video with truth in it, so I will share it.

OP
M
Worth the BS watch?
Or will you summarize the BS for me?
He pretty much just scares you with stuff like "sugar is more addictive then cocaine". Then talks about how big businesses are adding it to our food so it must be bad... scares you a little more, brings up some easily refutable studies, and then scares you some more. Most of it is easily refutable, but people are so scared of sugar by the end of it they cant think strait.

Its the same thing vegans do with meat, and its the same thing doctors do with cholesterol, salt, carbs etc... Fear is a powerful tool for control. There is not an easier way to provoke such strong emotion that you can no longer use logic, than to make someone afraid.

dannibo

Agreed, but he does have some convincing points on this subject so ill give it a share.

Your completely right though, based on his logic salt should fall in the same addictive category as sugar. After all we crave it, and thus it should be bad for you. Just because its addictive does not make it bad for you, our bodies like salt for a reason and it likes sugar for a reason.

The study that he brought up on sugar and how its more addictive than cocaine means nothing. After all elephants will uproot whole trees just to get to the minerals at the roots, and yet he is pro salt. Do you see the logic? He should quit using scare tactics, and instead get to the truth.

He fails to see the parallels. He sounds smart, talking about dopamine receptors and all that bs... that is until you simplify his argument and get to the root of it. I've seen this time and time again, its the same formula.

Scare the people and tell them what not to eat, bring up irrelevant studies that are easily refutable (but their official so people will still believe you), talk trash about big business trying to kill us, and then boom you famous and a trusted source on the subject.

Oh well, I wont stop listening because I disagree, (most of the time). He made a decent video with truth in it, so I will share it.
Reading some of the posts regarding salt dismays me. Since time began salt was essential and craved by humans and animals especially baboons who would In fact do anything for salt. It is essential for molecular functions in all organisms and besides who in their right mind would believe a single word the American "Medical" profession recommend and this goes for all western medical buffoons. Your body tells you how much salt it requires.. End of story.

OP
M
Reading some of the posts regarding salt dismays me. Since time began salt was essential and craved by humans and animals especially baboons who would In fact do anything for salt. It is essential for molecular functions in all organisms and besides who in their right mind would believe a single word the American "Medical" profession recommend and this goes for all western medical buffoons. Your body tells you how much salt it requires.. End of story.

Agreed completely! For those who are against salt, I tell them go on a high salt diet for a week and then go back to a low salt diet. The difference will surprise you!

They can bring up all the studies they want, if it makes you feel healthier than its likely making you more healthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals