If you live in sweden dont buy from idealabs(lab)

TheReds

The list is in the custom. Once on it i guess it will stay. ? i have lost L-dopa and some more milder things.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Could you get into big trouble now that they're lab testing the products you bought from Idealabs?
Yes, androsterone and dhea can get me in big trouble. Worst of the worst I will be in prison for 6 months. This is highly unlikely tho as I know alot of people that didnt even have to pay a fine or anything after getting caught importing lsd, weed and actual roids. All they said when they got contacted was: I never bought this, dont know anything about this and all that jazz haha.

BearWithMe

Man, this thread is super-unfair to Haidut.

I live in borderline totalitarian country, where customs confiscate even f***ng low dose vitamin D tablets, and I have nothing but great experience with Idealabs. As do dozens of other Europeans.

In fact, Idealabs is the most reliable vendor I have ever ordered from.

The fact that you are on blacklist is unfortunate but it is not Haidut's fault.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Man, this thread is super-unfair to Haidut.

I live in borderline totalitarian country, where customs confiscate even f***ng low dose vitamin D tablets, and I have nothing but great experience with Idealabs. As do dozens of other Europeans.

In fact, Idealabs is the most reliable vendor I have ever ordered from.

The fact that you are on blacklist is unfortunate but it is not Haidut's fault.
Didnt know I was on blacklist when the thread was created. I am about to ask Charlie to remove the thread...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Disclaimer: I still love haiduts product and dont mean to bash him, its obviously not his fault!
----
The customs are doing labtests on the products I ordered. I think I am in big trouble...

Now many people who buy from Sweden seem to get their stuff no problem but it is still risky. Take me for example, first time buying and I am in trouble. If you live in Sweden there may come a day when one of the orders gets stuck in customs, and its not fun...
The second package he sent came and I was lucky woth the one that got stuck. Didnt recieve the first package that got stuck and was about to get punished from swedens ****88 up laws. Was lucky that they believed my story of why the package wasnt mine haha.

If you read this thread then I want to express my new views: You can buy from Idealabs even if you live in Sweden. Just make sure to pic the slower delivery option.

Perhaps you can pick the faster delivery option but the fact that the cheaper delivery option passed Swedish customs eventough it had my name on it (blacklisted) is a great sign for its safety.

How do I know I am blacklisted? Every package I have bought in sweden, even the ones containing clothes has been opened the last 3 weeks...

Yes, androsterone and dhea can get me in big trouble. Worst of the worst I will be in prison for 6 months. This is highly unlikely tho as I know alot of people that didnt even have to pay a fine or anything after getting caught importing lsd, weed and actual roids. All they said when they got contacted was: I never bought this, dont know anything about this and all that jazz haha.
Don’t rat out Georgi pls ? the Haidut cartel will be in bog trouble.

B

BRBsavinWorld

How do I know I am blacklisted? Every package I have bought in sweden, even the ones containing clothes has been opened the last 3 weeks...
What in tarnation. Do you know who accused you of steroids? I’d suggest telling them strait up how your clothing products are being torn apart and what a headache it’s become, all for their nannying.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

What in tarnation. Do you know who accused you of steroids? I’d suggest telling them strait up how your clothing products are being torn apart and what a headache it’s become, all for their nannying.
It somehow stopped lately. So its good for now...