If you live in sweden dont buy from idealabs(lab)

Brandin

Disclaimer: I still love haiduts product and dont mean to bash him, its obviously not his fault!
----
The customs are doing labtests on the products I ordered. I think I am in big trouble...

Now many people who buy from Sweden seem to get their stuff no problem but it is still risky. Take me for example, first time buying and I am in trouble. If you live in Sweden there may come a day when one of the orders gets stuck in customs, and its not fun...

Lizb

Disclaimer: I still love haiduts product and dont mean to bash him, its obviously not his fault!
----
The customs are doing labtests on the products I ordered. I think I am in big trouble...

Now many people who buy from Sweden seem to get their stuff no problem but it is still risky. Take me for example, first time buying and I am in trouble. If you live in Sweden there may come a day when one of the orders gets stuck in customs, and its not fun...
@haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
----

We have several clients in Sweden and their packages go through. Are you sure you are not on some kind of "blacklist"? Have you ordered problematic things like steroids, or prescription drugs in the past from other vendors?
In any event, the worst that usually happens is they confiscate it and send you a note as to why. There is nothing "hardcore" about our products that would make customs lose their mind or come after you. The products you ordered from us were actual vitamins, so there is nothing customs can do no matter how much they test. In fact, I suspect they may even give you the package once they figure out there is nothing illegal in it, but of course the bottles may be used up or even empty.
No worries, we will find a way to get your order to you. There is nothing illegal (or banned in Sweden) in it, it looks like just a random seizure by customs, which unfortunately happens. Now, if you have ordered problematic things in the past and are on a blacklist, then it could be a problem. Send an email to the company address if you want to talk more about this, but at this point we will just sent it again with another postal service and it should work.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

We have several clients in Sweden and their packages go through. Are you sure you are not on some kind of "blacklist"? Have you ordered problematic things like steroids, or prescription drugs in the past from other vendors?
In any event, the worst that usually happens is they confiscate it and send you a note as to why. There is nothing "hardcore" about our products that would make customs lose their mind or come after you. The products you ordered from us were actual vitamins, so there is nothing customs can do no matter how much they test. In fact, I suspect they may even give you the package once they figure out there is nothing illegal in it, but of course the bottles may be used up or even empty.
No worries, we will find a way to get your order to you. There is nothing illegal (or banned in Sweden) in it, it looks like just a random seizure by customs, which unfortunately happens. Now, if you have ordered problematic things in the past and are on a blacklist, then it could be a problem. Send an email to the company address if you want to talk more about this, but at this point we will just sent it again with another postal service and it should work.
I ordered androsterone cypro, methylene blue, pansterone. All are prescription level in Sweden haha, I know Swedish laws are ****88... But yes they havent burnet the package yet but it got taken in for labs ?.

The fact that most seem to get it was why I decided to order aswell. Maybe im just extremely unlucky?

I got herbs sent back out of sweden when I bought vitajing herbs but all was legal. Maybe someone crazy though it was illegal and put me on a blacklist?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Also forgot to add, I think I got reported for steroids 2x from randoms (have never taken). Perhaps they see that pepple have reported me and put me on a blacklist? That would be ****88 up.

laleto12

I fuc**** hate customs. They always cause problem never bother to be helpful

Peating Force

Well they also uncover massive drugs/human trafficking cartels sometimes... And make buying guitars from the US ultra expensive...

Also forgot to add, I think I got reported for steroids 2x from randoms (have never taken). Perhaps they see that pepple have reported me and put me on a blacklist? That would be ****88 up.
How'd you get "reported for steroids" one gym goer sees you being strong and then just goes to the cops and rats : "this guy's on juice ! " ?

Oleg

----

I don’t think anything that heidut sells is a controlled substance! You should be fine

TheCedar1

Bruh, you can get reported to the police just because you look big and strong now? Is Sweden that low? No offence mate, but your country needs a massive reform into their customs law if you can get blacklisted because some **** reports you for being stronger than them.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
One story about German customs:

I sent three packs of Zeta Aid via USPS to a friend in Germany. It didn’t arrive. I sent a second package, didn’t arrive. Then the wife of my friend contacted customs in Wuppertal, yes they had my packages, didn’t bother to contact me or my friend! They thought the white powder (Zeta Aid) were drugs. They gave the packages to my friend’s wife without doing any tests. Completely ridiculous.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Well they also uncover massive drugs/human trafficking cartels sometimes... And make buying guitars from the US ultra expensive...

How'd you get "reported for steroids" one gym goer sees you being strong and then just goes to the cops and rats : "this guy's on juice ! " ?
Yes pretty much, thats Sweden for you lmao...

They are also allowed to turn your whole house upside down looking for steroids if you look muscular enough ?‍♂️...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

One story about German customs:

I sent three packs of Zeta Aid via USPS to a friend in Germany. It didn’t arrive. I sent a second package, didn’t arrive. Then the wife of my friend contacted customs in Wuppertal, yes they had my packages, didn’t bother to contact me or my friend! They thought the white powder (Zeta Aid) were drugs. They gave the packages to my friend’s wife without doing any tests. Completely ridiculous.
This is absolutely ridiculous lmao... There really should be rules of some sort of contacting...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Bruh, you can get reported to the police just because you look big and strong now? Is Sweden that low? No offence mate, but your country needs a massive reform into their customs law if you can get blacklisted because some **** reports you for being stronger than them.
The more I analyse our system after becoming peaty the more flaws I see.

Sweden is just a snaky country that tries to seem good but is incredibly trash haha...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I don’t think anything that heidut sells is a controlled substance! You should be fine
? but they are prescription atleast.

I mean haidut was extremely kind and just sent a new package (this time standard mail, he said its less likely to be checked) eventhough). Should speak to you how the serotonin and dopamine theory that we believe in is true. Almost noone else would do this. The only times I experience Incredible things like this is people that has a more Ray Peat inclined health view than most or some lucky bastard that happened to randomly do everything right haha...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Ikr. Everytime I have talked with Swedish customservice they talk extremely pittyfully but also like they are irritated and happy for ones loss lmao...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Thank you again man!

Oleg

Sweden is just a snaky country that tries to seem good but is incredibly trash haha...
Yes, very authoritarian, but trying to look democratic. Common occurrence I am afraid!

TheCedar1

Could you get into big trouble now that they're lab testing the products you bought from Idealabs?

GreekDemiGod

In my country, they charged me an extra customs fee that was 30% of the order value, when I declared the real content of the bottles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals