If you have to take the COVID jab, get some blood tests before and after

LucyL

Edited - I found this in the video below - it was in Ryan Cole's presentation. If you have to get the COVID jab, and can find no way around it, get these things measured before and after the shot. Then maybe you'll have some documentation of injury that might be actionable. (And thank God if you don't).

1633777613310.jpeg

I think it might have been this video -
View: https://rumble.com/vnc7i4-pandemic-response-analysis-and-lessons-from-frontline-physicians-and-scient.html

mostlylurking

If some entity is trying to force you to commit suicide by taking this "vaccine", refuse to cooperate. They cannot make you do it; you have a choice. Losing a job beats dying any day. In the words of Nancy Reagan, "Just say NO".

mostlylurking

Edited - I found this in the video below - it was in Ryan Cole's presentation. If you have to get the COVID jab, and can find no way around it, get these things measured before and after the shot. Then maybe you'll have some documentation of injury that might be actionable. (And thank God if you don't).

View attachment 28712

I think it might have been this video -
View: https://rumble.com/vnc7i4-pandemic-response-analysis-and-lessons-from-frontline-physicians-and-scient.html

I think that this guy has better advice than to simply document your own murder so that you can try to sue them from the other side:

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-50904611/podcast-122-documents-prove-both-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-are-targets-of-corrupt-government

Lee Simeon

If some entity is trying to force you to commit suicide by taking this "vaccine", refuse to cooperate. They cannot make you do it; you have a choice. Losing a job beats dying any day. In the words of Nancy Reagan, "Just say NO".
Do you think the vaccine will kill you?

mostlylurking

tankasnowgod

Do you think the vaccine will kill you?
Maybe, these are, without a doubt, the deadliest so-called "Vaccines" of all time, and it's not even close-

16,310 reports deaths to VAERS in under a year as I type, and that database is usually underestimated deaths and injuries. And long term effects? Still unknown, but data from animal models doesn't look good.

By comparison, the previous highest deaths of ALL Vaccines in a full year was 2019, with 605. There's just no comparison.

Of course, people survive all sorts of poisons all the time. Chen Dejun drank gasoline for 42 years-

But that doesn't mean drinking gasoline is "safe," or a good idea.

mostlylurking

Maybe, these are, without a doubt, the deadliest so-called "Vaccines" of all time, and it's not even close-

16,310 reports deaths to VAERS in under a year as I type, and that database is usually underestimated deaths and injuries. And long term effects? Still unknown, but data from animal models doesn't look good.

By comparison, the previous highest deaths of ALL Vaccines in a full year was 2019, with 605. There's just no comparison.

Of course, people survive all sorts of poisons all the time. Chen Dejun drank gasoline for 42 years-

Did you know there are other reporting agencies for the vaccine deaths and injuries besides VAERS?

View: https://rumble.com/vn533h-we-got-them.-fact-check-this-attorney-thomas-renz-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html

from this link:

"Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System."
-end-

Supporting documents are available online at Thomas Renz's website:

Lee Simeon

Can you say more about the data from animal models concering long-term effects? Never heard of that before

mostlylurking

Can you say more about the data from animal models concering long-term effects? Never heard of that before
another video discussion about the animal studies; starts at about 1 minute in:

View: https://rumble.com/vik0wp-dr.-lee-merrit-and-professor-dolores-cahill-animals-died-in-the-animal-stud.html

This is a difficult subject to research because the Fact Checkers have been busy muddying the waters.

I did find this article: Coronavirus Update: Vaccine Skips Important Animal Testing Phase, Straight To Human Trials

Last edited:

mostlylurking

Do you have a link to the studies she talked about?
I have not found the original studies.

I did find this: SARS vaccine linked to liver damage in ferret study It's a 2004 article.

also this: Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity - PubMed

This search is very difficult to perform; the search results only show glowing reports and Fact Checkers refuting all negative reports. I'm using DuckDuckGo, not Google but it is still impossible to get results for MERs animal testing; it defaults to SARs-Cov 2 and the brilliance of modern vaccine manufacturers.

I also found this: Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies

Summary​

Given past data on multiple SARS-CoV-1 and MERS-CoV vaccine efforts have failed due to ADE in animal models (75, 81), it is reasonable to hypothesize a similar ADE risk for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and vaccines. ADE risks may be associated with antibody level (which can wane over time after vaccination) and also if the antibodies are derived from prior exposures to other coronaviruses. In addition, ADE with mast cells likely plays a role in MIS-C for infants and possibly older MIS-C and MIS-A patients. While expanded trophism of SARS-CoV-2 represents a possible ADE risk in the subset of COVID-19 patients with disease progression beyond the mild disease stage.

mostlylurking

Do you have a link to the studies she talked about?
I typed in the title of the study shown on the screen and got this: Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus - PubMed
quote:

Summary​

Given past data on multiple SARS-CoV-1 and MERS-CoV vaccine efforts have failed due to ADE in animal models (75, 81), it is reasonable to hypothesize a similar ADE risk for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and vaccines. ADE risks may be associated with antibody level (which can wane over time after vaccination) and also if the antibodies are derived from prior exposures to other coronaviruses. In addition, ADE with mast cells likely plays a role in MIS-C for infants and possibly older MIS-C and MIS-A patients. While expanded trophism of SARS-CoV-2 represents a possible ADE risk in the subset of COVID-19 patients with disease progression beyond the mild disease stage.
Go to:

Data Availability Statement​

The datasets presented in this study can be found in online repositories. The names of the repository/repositories and accession number(s) can be found in the article/Supplementary Material.

tankasnowgod

This search is very difficult to perform; the search results only show glowing reports and Fact Checkers refuting all negative reports. I'm using DuckDuckGo, not Google but it is still impossible to get results for MERs animal testing; it defaults to SARs-Cov 2 and the brilliance of modern vaccine manufacturers.

Using Google Scholar or searching directly on Pubmed helps a lot.

K

Kayaker

Where can people get D-dimer tests done without a doctor's order?

Both of my parents were vaccinated twice before I knew covid "vaccines" were different than the usual flu vaccines. They still plan to get the third injection and I can't stop them.

Maybe I can convince them to get D-dimer tests done before and after, and a positive test would convince them to take something that acts against the spike proteins and/or nanoparticles.

sweetpeat

Where can people get D-dimer tests done without a doctor's order?

Both of my parents were vaccinated twice before I knew covid "vaccines" were different than the usual flu vaccines. They still plan to get the third injection and I can't stop them.

Maybe I can convince them to get D-dimer tests done before and after, and a positive test would convince them to take something that acts against the spike proteins and/or nanoparticles.
Are you in the U.S.? You can order your own blood work through places like walkinlab.com. You order through them and then get blood drawn at LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. This is prohibited in some states though:
Walk-In Lab is prohibited from selling lab tests in the following states:
LabCorp: NY, NJ, RI, MA, MD
Quest: NY, NJ, RI