If you had to pick 2 idealabs products for high metabolism, androgenic potential, what would work best?

DonLore

For some one having hypometabolism and low adrogens, what would work best? Prosterone/DHEA and androsterone sound great. But do they work as well as they should on paper

Demyze

Have you checked your vitamin D level and do you consume liver or use vitamin A? You won't have a very healthy androgen profile unless both are sufficient

blog.png

Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3

OP
D

DonLore

Have you checked your vitamin D level and do you consume liver or use vitamin A? You won't have a very healthy androgen profile unless both are sufficient

View attachment 33053

Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3
I get UVB exposure but will see this week if its enough. Liver I do consume somtimes but I think the thyroid is a problem, mostly due to underlying viral/bacterial load. Maybe using T3 for a few weeks would kick things going

Demyze

I get UVB exposure but will see this week if its enough. Liver I do consume somtimes but I think the thyroid is a problem, mostly due to underlying viral/bacterial load. Maybe using T3 for a few weeks would kick things going
I think its helpful to think of androgens as the result of healthy thyroid function and energy metabolism;
Effects Of Thyroid Hormone On Steroid Metabolism

I recall thinking I had sufficient vitamin D but when I got a blood test I found out that wasn't the case.

oysters, due to the zinc and copper in a biologically safe form, can improve androgens.

Aspirin is also highly recommended for keeping estrogen in check

Excessive bacteria and fermentation in the gut can cause a lot of problems and be a huge stress on the liver and source of estrogen, carrot salad and intestinal disenfectants like antibiotics can help. Gut issues can cause resistance to thyroid:
Search results

Ray Peat, PhD on Endotoxin – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Last edited:

Jonnie

For some one having hypometabolism and low adrogens, what would work best? Prosterone/DHEA and androsterone sound great. But do they work as well as they should on paper
Personally I really like Tyromax and Tocovit.
I’ve tried over half of idealabs sups including Tyromix.

Tyromix just made me irritated and my hands numb even with only 1 drop but Tyromax heats me up in a nice way and I can take up to 10 drops now.
Tocovit also gets my heart going.

Naturally I only take this stuff with a good meal.

Demyze

Hard for me to eat liver, any supplements that can do the same?
Maybe vitamin A? that's the hardest vitamin in liver to get from food

FitnessMike

i recently found that cortinon started working, i sleep longer in between awakenings at night, i take now 2 drops morning and 2 drops evening, i wonder what would be the optimal dose and what would be healthy daily production in males, maybe this will stop enough stress response and allow me to start utilising thyroid meds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals