If You Are A Male, Do You Like The Smell Of Androsterone?

Frankdee20

It helps with focus and androgen like feelings, but I use it with Examastane and Pansterone

SonOfEurope

Yes - I passionately fall in love with myself and get frustrated by not being able to get ravaged by the handsome man in the mirror.

Seriously though, I just smell it musky and somewhat hard to identify among the Oleic acid smell of Haidut's product... If anything I report an small increase in confidence after a while of sniffing it but that about it.

Broken man

I am thinking about this alot. When I was using andro before, I didnt notice much effects on my body or the smell of it so I stopped using it. Few weeks ago I found that I have something with my kidneys especially after doing some sport. I did quick search here and found that andro could help with kidneys so ordered some of it. I dont know what changed but I was feeling like real killa after first use of it now. I also like the smell alot, just the smell is giving me energy. Also the effect it has on my body are great, feeling calm and muscles are tight.

T

TheBeard

Hormones don't have a smell.
I would know, I have kilograms of at least 10 different raw hormone powders sitting in my kitchen.

What you are smelling are the liquids used to dissolve them.

I doubt you are smelling it coming out from the pores of your skin either, I've used insanely high dosages of it before and never smelled anything coming out of it.

Broken man

I would know, I have kilograms of at least 10 different raw hormone powders sitting in my kitchen.

I doubt you are smelling it coming out from the pores of your skin either, I've used insanely high dosages of it before and never smelled anything coming out of it.
That is your experience, I have bot versions, vitamin E and ehtanol/MCT solvent and feel the same smell.

LeeLemonoil

Wrong.
Many steroid hormones have a scent.

Androsterone scent is detectable in microgram range and probably below. Higher doses can overwhelm the ORs and other sensory structures - a known and described phenomenon. And there are many mutations of OR-genes that make musks, androgen steroids etc undetectable to those with the mutations

equipoise

Wrong.
Many steroid hormones have a scent.

Androsterone scent is detectable in microgram range and probably below. Higher doses can overwhelm the ORs and other sensory structures - a known and described phenomenon. And there are many mutations of OR-genes that make musks, androgen steroids etc undetectable to those with the mutations
While I believe this is correct, I also can't smell T, DHT, Andro, P4. Just the solvents, i.e. tocopherols, ethanol.
My girlfriend has a nose like a hound and she can't smell a thing either. There might be some subconscious things at play, the way others percieve you, although I can't say people have been treating me any different. I remember the original Andro thread and people commenting how dogs percieve them differently, girls and so on. Nothing to report here, while I definitely feel the effects (less water retention, more resilience, bit of strength, spatial memory seems excellent..)

LeeLemonoil

What’s the solvent now of Andro? MCT / toco? Those might bind the molecules. They need to fly to be sniffed. Molecules diluted in mct won’t fly.
And as said there is a threshold. Larger quantities do not smell as much as tiny doses.

Androstenone, Androsterone, Androstanone, Androstadienone and a few others ... they smell distinctly and noticeably

equipoise

What’s the solvent now of Andro? MCT / toco? Those might bind the molecules. They need to fly to be sniffed. Molecules diluted in mct won’t fly.
And as said there is a threshold. Larger quantities do not smell as much as tiny doses.

Androstenone, Androsterone, Androstanone, Androstadienone and a few others ... they smell distinctly and noticeably
The one I have right now is toco/SFA/OA

However user @Razvan reports smelling Andro musk. Interesting phenomenon.

T

TheBeard

While I believe this is correct, I also can't smell T, DHT, Andro, P4. Just the solvents, i.e. tocopherols, ethanol.
My girlfriend has a nose like a hound and she can't smell a thing either. There might be some subconscious things at play, the way others percieve you, although I can't say people have been treating me any different. I remember the original Andro thread and people commenting how dogs percieve them differently, girls and so on. Nothing to report here, while I definitely feel the effects (less water retention, more resilience, bit of strength, spatial memory seems excellent..)

Exactly.
I too am praised by my entourage for having an incredible smell, and I can't smell any of my pounds of raw hormones.
People confuse that smell for the solvent's smell...

baron

Anyone else have a permanent androsterone smell after taking a couple small doses? I took some months ago and still recognize the smell in my armpits. Or maybe I always had it and smelling androsterone just enlightend me on what it was.