If You Are A Male, Do You Like The Smell Of Androsterone?

Peatogenic

I find it almost intoxicating and comforting, like just the smell alone seems to shift the chemistry of my body.

Steene

I find it almost intoxicating and comforting, like just the smell alone seems to shift the chemistry of my body.

I neither like the smell nor the effects. Still don't understand why I took it for such a long time, probably wanted to believe it was beneficial for me.

LeeLemonoil

Olfactrory neurons are subject to gene differences. That’s a fairly well established fact. With steroidal musks and androgens, roughly 30% find them ageeeable like vanilla, flowery, 30% find they reek like catpiss and the rest are ansomniac to them.
If that has to do if and how theses substances affect you is not known.
I think it’s possible and also that the genes involved might be eventually regulated by your hormonal situation

Pointless

The smell of androsterone is nice, yes. But keep in mind that a single milligram is a gargantuan amount from the perspective of pheromones. The overdose symptoms are anxiety, irritability, aggression.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

The smell of androsterone is nice, yes. But keep in mind that a single milligram is a gargantuan amount from the perspective of pheromones. The overdose symptoms are anxiety, irritability, aggression.

Are you implying that 1mg is too much? Gargantuan in the sense of it being detected and in physical changes? For some reason I haven't noticed any negative side effects after long-term exposure to 3mg/day. The positives don't seem to wane, either.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I was pretty generous, and all of them were close to being out of range except Melatonin and Pregnenolone. Growth Hormone and Thyroid were a little out of range.

My body is pretty hairy, which I've heard is relative to high estrogen....and I had mild gyno for about five years that seems to be resolving since Andro. Slow hairloss over ten years, but also in an existential threat state during that time. Only other physical symptom I noticed was broken capillaries that started forming four years ago, which seems related to a thyroid deficiency (estrogen excess) according to Peat. I look about five-ten years younger than I am despite some of the premature aging. For some reason, I haven't dealt much with fatigue issues through all of this.

Steene

I was pretty generous, and all of them were close to being out of range except Melatonin and Pregnenolone. Growth Hormone and Thyroid were a little out of range.

My body is pretty hairy, which I've heard is relative to high estrogen....and I had mild gyno for about five years that seems to be resolving since Andro. Slow hairloss over ten years, but also in an existential threat state during that time. Only other physical symptom I noticed was broken capillaries that started forming four years ago, which seems related to a thyroid deficiency (estrogen excess) according to Peat. I look about five years younger than I am despite some of the premature aging. For some reason, I haven't dealt much with fatigue issues through all of this.

Thats probably why you react so good to long term androsterone. Lowering estrogens and since androsterone is a good thyroid surrogate it helps you with energy and mood.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Thats probably why you react so good to long term androsterone. Lowering estrogens and since androsterone is a good thyroid surrogate it helps you with energy and mood.

Yeah, it's why I started using it...to lower estrogen. I like the thyroid element, too...I don't have to get into a chemistry project with thyroid supplements.

schultz

I enjoy the smell. My pig smells like androsterone actually. I always smell it if I get close when I'm feeding him or something. I think it's actually androstenone that pigs have a lot of in their saliva, but it smells identical to androsterone to me. My pig is castrated though so I'm not sure if he even gets a ton of the stuff in his saliva. Whatever, he smells like androsterone! So I guess of I use androsterone I'll smell like a castrated pig lol.

My wife cannot smell the androsterone.

Anders86

I enjoy the smell. My pig smells like androsterone actually. I always smell it if I get close when I'm feeding him or something. I think it's actually androstenone that pigs have a lot of in their saliva, but it smells identical to androsterone to me. My pig is castrated though so I'm not sure if he even gets a ton of the stuff in his saliva. Whatever, he smells like androsterone! So I guess of I use androsterone I'll smell like a castrated pig lol.

My wife cannot smell the androsterone.

Lol!

Dobbler

You guys that use it, are you not afraid of shut down of your natural test production?

Runenight201

I can't notice the smell of androsterone and I also don't notice any effects, but it could have influenced me in ways that I was not aware of. I also used it due to high estrogen, but I believe I've made substantial more progress in that domain by ramping up meat/egg/dairy/nut consumption and cutting back on starch.

Pansterone is a completely different story though. I very much enjoy the smell of it, pleasantly intoxicating. It also provides a nice warm sensation wherever I apply it. I'm not sure if it has any more effects besides smelling very nice and having a pleasant sensation wherever I apply it, but I think it may be doing something, because I enjoy the smell and physical sensation so much.

However, I've never been able to notice as much of a state change from supplements as I have from foods. Supplements induce much more subtle state changes, that in the face of serious inflammation from food allergies, sensitivities, and maldigestion, will become masked and unnoticeable. Now that my diet has been much better and I'm more accurately able to recognize the appropriate foods for my body given the internal and environmental contexts, I may be able to distinguish more accurately the subtle ways supplements can influence the physiology/psychology.

I will probably continue to use Pansterone indefinitely, almost as a cologne, and it could be interesting one day to make my own cologne with pansterone in the mix.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals