If WiFi And Cell Phone Radiation Are Safe

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If WiFi and Cell Phone Radiation are Safe, why has Belgium’s Telecomm Boss Banned them from his offices?

The radiation levels emitted by WiFi are admittedly low. But the problem is the nature of these EMFs. These pulsed and modulated frequencies are particularly biologically damaging, and the accumulation of all these sources and options that are a real concern.

Source

jyb

I can see how to reduce exposure to cell phone, for example by using headphones or switching if off while travelling. But WiFi is more difficult as its everywhere. What do you think about "grounding", ie a mat connected to the ground?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I dunno, jyb. I have always wanted to try grounding but have not gotten around to it yet.

jyb

I didn't notice anything special. But I didn't test it for sleeping, which I think is one of the main applications.

sladerunner69

I don't use a cell phone much but I've read enough to convince me to get rid of my wireless router. I have it in my bedroom, where I spend most my time. I shut it down last night and noticed a difference shortly after- clearer head, less anxiety,etc, but most profound was the ease of tightness in my chest. Turned it on this morning and could immediately feel the strain, like an irregular heartbeat. So I'm switching to a hardwire router.

I also found these, but am a little skeptical myself.
http://www.safespaceprotection.com/products/radiant-room.aspx

BigPapaChakra

This has been a field of research I was largely getting into, and still do, but I'm currently focusing on mitochondrial upregulation via the TULIP protocol. But, everyone should take a peek at this extensive research bibliography:
http://www.earthpulse.net/Becker.htm
EMFs - both the electronic and magnetic - are terrible. There is literally CONCLUSIVE evidence on this stuff. Please read the studies in the bibliography. I'll post a select few, some from Robert Becker, and some from others:

http://oem.bmj.com/content/57/4/258.short
Exposure to electromagnetic fields and suicide among electric utility workers: a nested case-control study

http://jamesgoulding.com/Research_II/Th ... %20suicide).pdf
The effect of geomagnetic storms on suicide
Conclusions:Geomagnetic storm activity is correlated with suicide, and confirms previous research suggesting an impact of ambient magnetic field activity on behaviour

Physiol Chem Phys. 1979;11(5):395-403.
Relation between suicide and the electromagnetic field of overhead power lines.

Reichmanis M, Perry FS, Marino AA, Becker RO.

Laboratory studies have shown that electromagnetic fields similar to those from high-voltage transmission lines can produce biological effects. Surveys of the actual effects of such lines on exposed individuals usually have been hampered by complicating factors tending to blur the data. By means of a new approach, however, correlation has been established between the presence of transmission-line fields and the occurrence of suicides in part of the Midlands of England.

Physiol Chem Phys. 1977;9(4-5):433-41.
In vivo bioelectrochemical changes associated with exposure to extremely low frequency electric fields.

Marino AA, Berger TJ, Austin BP, Becker RO, Hart FX.

One hundred seventy-four 21- to 24-day-old Sprague-Dawley rats were continuously exposed to a 60 Hz electric field of 150 V/cm for one month in ten separate experiments. Biological effects observed included depressed body weights, serum corticoids, and water consumption. The findings are tentatively in terpreted as indicating that a power frequency electric field is a biological stressor. The observed effects cannot be a consequence of Joule heating and therefore indicate that electric fields can influence biological systems either at the systemic level, or at the cellular level via electrochemical alteration of the microenvironment.

Grounding is a good way to avoid/rid of the electric part of EMF. The Earthing book by Stephen Sinatra and Clint Ober show a lot of health benefits, but the thing is, people extrapolate them and think that getting an 'earthing mat/sheet' will provide the same benefits - it won't. Even in the book they don't necessarily recommend buying them. The ELFs from inside the walls can put out detectable dirty electricity and the grounding sheets amplify them. The best way is to get different measuring devices and test the EMFs in the area itself, the walls, wiring, your body, etc. AND first establish certainty that your outlets are grounded. You could also just make your own earthing sheets with rods/wires, walk barefoot, leather (and copper sometimes) sandals, etc.

This only tackles the E in EMF, though. There's still Magnetism - both beneficial and detrimental. This requires a lot more testing and and self-quantification. I would recommend looking into these (*I do not own one, but many, MANY people I've spoken to have benefited from using them): http://magneticosleep.com/ and then look at this forum thread: http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.p ... h-Magnets; here is a thread on the Magnetico: http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.p ... -sleep-pad and another interesting one: http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.p ... -generator

I would look into a man named Michael Neuert. Dr. Kruse did a huge "EMF Boot Camp" with him for members of his site/forums. Neuert is a renown EMF engineer who has years upon years of experience, along with research.

I'm not so confident in my beliefs about diet anymore, and therefor am going on my own route of research and will probably blend what I see best from many different people (Peat/Jaminet/Asprey/Kruse/Klingheardt) - but Dr. Kruse always says three things matter most for life: The Photoelectric effect, Water, and Magnetism. Take care of those fundamentals through sunlight/fresh air (not only for Vit. D and Nitric Oxide release, either), drink plenty of non-fluoridated water which acts as a dielectric blocker in the body (you never are really hydrated when drinking fluoridated water, if you don't believe its so, go run a lab and check your BUN:Creatinine ratio), and use magnetism by moving to/living in a location with a strong magnetic field (gulf of Mexico), get a Magnetico mattress, turn of WiFi at night and the breaker to your bedroom, etc.

SO MUCH information in the field of bioelectrical medicine. I wonder if Dr. Peat has much on this because I know he is all into regenerative medicine and Pranarupa has spoken about Becker (magnetism, electricity, DC currents, regenerative medicine) and Pollack (researcher on structured and live water - read The Fourth Phase of Water, as well as his other books).

Lastly, you can look up Robert O. Becker's studies at Clam Lake - he worked with the Navy and it was proven there that ELFs have drastic effects on human physiology. The nuclear submarines, the radars that sent/received signals, etc. Something like 9 out of 10 radio tower workers at Clam Lake developed acute stress reactions and got hypertriglyceridemia, anxiety, etc. And the surrounding population saw rises in illnesses. Ever wonder why so many whales, dolphins, etc. have been washing up dead all over the world? Maybe it has something to do with the nuclear submarines and decreased magnetic field of earth, decreased ozone, as well as increased solar activity.

BigPapaChakra

Oh, I forgot to mention, there is some evidence that I will be looking into shortly on using Calcium Channel Blockers (if memory serves right) to combat an altered field if you can't or don't plan on moving. Also, grounding is best in a body of water, especially the ocean. If you live near a beach you better be a beach bum! Wet grass and mud is also great for grounding.

According to Dr. Kruse' theories, this is another reason that Cold Thermogenesis is key - it decreases molecular crowding and increases cellular semiconduction. I'd definitely give his CT series a read. Regardless as to what I start changing my diet to in the coming months (currently more or less a cyclical ketogenic paleo diet; As of today I'm starting to eat more oxtails/shanks/etc. and I might throw in the daily raw carrot), I think CT can be used. There are clear anti-inflammatory effects, it's even now being used in chemotherapy to keep peoples hair from falling out. Elite athletes are using it such as Ben Greenfield and Barry Murphy. It increases Alpha MSH, but it's most known for BAT (brown adipose tissue) formation, and that is something I'd love to heavily research. I believe hot peppers increase BAT formation as well. BAT acts similar to mitochondria, so I'm wondering what the effects would be for performance and longevity to drastically increase BAT while doing a mitochondrial upregulation protocol like TULIP.

TubZy

Use a powerline adapter with your computer/laptops/xbox/ps4 etc. this will eliminate the need of access devices putting off WiFi signals.

Cellphone: turn off (before bed) or use airplane mode and shut off WiFi when not in use

Very concerned about this issue. What is a power line adapter? Does anyone have any info on effective ways to shield from smart meter radiation?

redlight

The only thing i do is have my wifi router on a timer so it shuts off every night from 10pm to 6am... Im guessing this does absolutely nothing

TubZy

Very concerned about this issue. What is a power line adapter? Does anyone have any info on effective ways to shield from smart meter radiation?

Basically bypasses the need to use WiFi to your devices (except phones since there is no Ethernet port) by leveraging the power lines in your house instead. Plus you get a more solid/faster connection too (since it's wired but don't really have to run a wire through your house).

You can also eliminate the WiFi in general from the router and just use the ethernet ports if you wanted as well. Just would need everything running on ethernet, and again might be an issue for cell phones.

Amazon.com: NETGEAR PowerLINE 1000 Mbps, 1 Gigabit Port - Essentials Edition (PL1010-100PAS): Computers & Accessories

redlight

There is no escaping wifi unless you live in the middle of nowhere, its pointless to even try.

redlight

when my router is off my iPad is still cable of picking up the connection of around 20 different routers in my area....

tankasnowgod

There is no escaping wifi unless you live in the middle of nowhere, its pointless to even try.

If you live in an apartment complex, I agree 100%. However, if you live in a house (even in a densely populated city), I think it might be worth a shot. You live further from your neighbors in a house, and their signal would have to go through much thicker walls (and a few of them) to reach you. If there is an issue with wifi, it would have to be magnified with a stronger signal.

tankasnowgod

Im hoping that turning my router off at night helps a little bit at least..

Worth a shot. A few months back, I moved my bed about 3 feet away from the wall (the idea being that emfs from electrical wiring affect sleep), and I did seem to notice an improvement in sleep (although this is purely subjective). I have felt no reason to put my bed back up flush against the wall.

TubZy

Yeah, it is totally impossible to avoid all WiFi just to minimize it as much as possible. I don't keep my router in my room though or no wireless devices in my room except my phone which I shut off before bed. I also use a wireless headset both at home and at work though.....can't avoid this stuff in the technology world unfortunately