If We Raise Our Metabolisms High Enough, Will We Grow Wings?

lampofred

Fish have the slowest metabolisms, and they are below ground level, underwater.

Reptiles and other ground animals have the second slowest metabolisms and they are at ground level.

Mammals and especially humans have faster metabolisms than the aforementioned animals and we grow vertically above the ground instead of spreading ourselves horizontally on the ground.

Birds have the fastest metabolisms of all, and they fly above us.

If we raise our metabolisms higher than that of birds, will we grow wings? Will we fly higher than birds? Are angels the next evolution of humans, in other words humans who have achieved the next level of metabolism and thus have wings? Is God the furthest evolved? Is He the only One with an infinite metabolism, which is why He has limitless energy? We humans and angels are all made in His image, so perhaps the difference between humans and angels is a lowering of metabolism, which devolves one evolutionarily.

Last edited:
Probably has more to do with genetics so not possible in the peat o sphere, but I mean anything is possible, but I don't think metabolism increase would do it..

OP
L

lampofred

Probably has more to do with genetics so not possible in the peat o sphere, but I mean anything is possible, but I don't think metabolism increase would do it..

There are two lumps growing on my back though, and if I focus on the lumps hard enough, I can float a little bit for a second or two. Maybe I'm evolving?

lvysaur

Sounds like a pile of red bull : ^ )

tankasnowgod

Sounds like a pile of red bull : ^ )

DAMNT, you stole my Red Bull joke!

If we raise our metabolisms higher than that of birds, will we grow wings?

Unlikely. If you look at the overdose deaths from DNP (which is wickedly good at speeding up metabolism), it's more likely you would suffer a heart attack or overheat and quite literally cook yourself to death.

Aspekt

There are two lumps growing on my back though, and if I focus on the lumps hard enough, I can float a little bit for a second or two. Maybe I'm evolving?

Hopefully Idealabs will release Winganserin® soon so you will have something to rub on your lumps

paymanz

No, because we don't need them.

We made airplanes so we can fly already.probably we grow bigger brains with faster metabolism?!

BTW birds have different type of skeleton ,much lighter than us,we can't fly with this type of heavy bones probably!

Constatine

Hopefully Idealabs will release Winganserin® soon so you will have something to rub on your lumps
Lol. Will probably end up being too potent though and you'll just float off into space forever.

nikolabeacon

Wings noooo :DSimilar like Ray , Albert Szent, Gilbert Ling, Gerald Pollack, Vernadsky,Tesla, Fuller and other non digitalized people.For Viktor Schauberger's life is a phenomenon, the material goes beyond the level. Life comes from a metaphysical, spiritual dimension and manifests itself in the growth and the bodies of living creatures. He also saw in the planet earth a living being, and the water he described as the blood of the earth. Would be noted in this context, that the planetary motion of the Earth also describes a double spiral. As the sun set at a center in the galaxy (the Pleiades) moves, is the orbit of the earth around the sun does not circle- or elliptical orbit, but an open spiral. Together with the self-rotation, this forms a double spiral. So here we find again the key structure for the life spiral movement. The implosion of the building movement Schauberger now discovered yet a dynamic energy: The Levitationsenergie. As a counterpart to the implosion explosion, the levitation is the counterpart to the gravitational. Not only gravity and weight, we find in nature, but also buoyancy and elevation. That is the reason, why the trees grow upwards, why we walk upright, why we can move our bodies so easily. The circulation generated Levitationskraft; as well as the planetary motion of the earth in the balance holds, get our body through the blood- and juices movement a boost. The growth and body mass is in this sense, the brake, to keep our mind-body unity in the unstable equilibrium. Without a body, we would immediately go back to nirvana, as Schauberger writes. If our physiological and emotional and environment state is perfect( vitality, lightness, no sense of own weight) like in young children we would probably by able to levitate or fly. There are statistical rules of physics ( such as einstein theory of gravity which is wrong ) and life rules( metaphysical energies). "Life is a revolt against the statistical rules of physics. Death means that the revolt subsided and statistical laws resumed their sway" Albert Szent The trout is using this Levitationsfluß and is thus in the flow or floats in water falls to the top. The same phenomenon we have in the birds, be generated by the springs where millions of tiny vortices, take the bird in a boost of energy. Schauberger called this phenomenon “biological vacuum”, generated by the compression of the air. This biological vacuum is formed above the bird's body and makes him so the flight. Schauberger used to say, that the birds do not fly, but will be flown. The fish does not swim, but will be swum. Better to read all books and writings of Schauberger that you can find to make complete understanding of levitative life forces. Try to find pdf on english sites if you canot find I will send you to mail.
Thermodynamic law of physics says, that a closed physical system can not proceed without an external intervention from a state of lower order in a state of higher order. This rate, also known as entropy, says, that there can be no perpetual motion machine. Each physical process automatically goes into a lower state of order on, taking heat from the state with the lowest order, dh. the largest entropy, is. According to the law of entropy, it is impossible, convert thermal energy into mechanical or electrical energy. All conventional machines, based on the principle of combustion and the transformation of higher forms of energy into heat energy, increase the entropy, dh. the clutter and chaos in the world. Thus, the prognosis is the conventional science, that the universe will die a heat death, If all the higher forms of energy such as kinetic energy to its lowest order condition has been attributed.
Viktor Schauberger

Last edited:

Waynish

We need to be careful of cherrypicking data here... People do a lot of cherrypicking when interpreting Peat - in fact, almost every interpretation I've seen is guilty of this. There are plenty of non-flying animals with higher metabolisms than us!

DAMNT, you stole my Red Bull joke!

Unlikely. If you look at the overdose deaths from DNP (which is wickedly good at speeding up metabolism), it's more likely you would suffer a heart attack or overheat and quite literally cook yourself to death.

DNP uncouples respiration, not increase it

Lucifel

The thing is, why would we need wings?

Maybe it would be possible in an environment that stimulated the growth of wings as adaptation, but even then it would probably take a few generations to achieve that, even with an excess of energy.

Queequeg

Depends on if you believe whether or not you get wings in heaven. Its arguable that a higher metabolism may get you an answer to that in less time.

Drareg

Fish have the slowest metabolisms, and they are below ground level, underwater.

Reptiles and other ground animals have the second slowest metabolisms and they are at ground level.

Mammals and especially humans have faster metabolisms than the aforementioned animals and we grow vertically above the ground instead of spreading ourselves horizontally on the ground.

Birds have the fastest metabolisms of all, and they fly above us.

If we raise our metabolisms higher than that of birds, will we grow wings? Will we fly higher than birds? Are angels the next evolution of humans, in other words humans who have achieved the next level of metabolism and thus have wings? Is God the furthest evolved? Is He the only One with an infinite metabolism, which is why He has limitless energy? We humans and angels are all made in His image, so perhaps the difference between humans and angels is a lowering of metabolism, which devolves one evolutionarily.

Why would Angels need wings in this particular case?

Drareg

Depends on if you believe whether or not you get wings in heaven. Its arguable that a higher metabolism may get you an answer to that in less time.

Go start a forum about lowering metabolism and take fellow WSAG's with you, probably be the metabolic 4chan,pure grime.

Ukall

I first had a small laugh when I read the title.
However... It is kinda interesting how the shape of our bone scapula looks like.
But, seriously, what?

No, because we don't need them.

We made airplanes so we can fly already.probably we grow bigger brains with faster metabolism?!

BTW birds have different type of skeleton ,much lighter than us,we can't fly with this type of heavy bones probably!
We made airplanes, because we wanted to fly. If we had wings, we wouldn't need them anymore.

Even with heavy bones, heavy wings perhaps would make it possible :p

Last edited: