If viruses are grown on eggs - can eggs feed viral infections? Is Medical Medium right?

Dr. B

Most of you have probably heard of Medical Medium by now.

His whole thing is that most of people's health issues are caused by viruses such as Epstein-Barr (along with other herpetic herpetic viruses and certain bacteria).

The solution according to him is to then bring the viral load down - by taking antivirals, and stopping giving the viruses their food. According to him, most viruses are grown on eggs (along with dairy, gluten, corn, soy), and therefore by eating these things (eggs especially), people are feeding the viruses and causing them to stay elevated.

It's one of his most discussed themes, but here's an example:

Is this even possible?
eggs/dairy probably cause issues in many people and its probably due to them being raised with allergenic feeds like corn, gmos, soy, gluten, etc or A1 protein in milk. gluten is also a whole other issue of sprouted wheat flour vs modern day flour. its the modern processing that leads to higher gluten levels in bread, most breads arent from sprouted flour.
i think there is something to eggs that makes them cause issues, im not sure exactly what, but i can tolerate pretty much any food category, even eggs themselves, but if i start having more than an egg a day, my skin starts getting red on the face. and if eat for instance 5+ eggs or 10+ egg whites they cause constipation and a messed up stomach. somehow, eggs are even harder to digest than processed burger buns, soy protein bars, milk, meat, shellfish, etc. i have never tested out yolks on their own in a high amount, so it may be something specific to egg whites. my digestion seems best when i dont have any eggs or starch, and have only milk, some meat, juices/fruits.

OP
T

thetaflow

eggs/dairy probably cause issues in many people and its probably due to them being raised with allergenic feeds like corn, gmos, soy, gluten, etc or A1 protein in milk. gluten is also a whole other issue of sprouted wheat flour vs modern day flour. its the modern processing that leads to higher gluten levels in bread, most breads arent from sprouted flour.
i think there is something to eggs that makes them cause issues, im not sure exactly what, but i can tolerate pretty much any food category, even eggs themselves, but if i start having more than an egg a day, my skin starts getting red on the face. and if eat for instance 5+ eggs or 10+ egg whites they cause constipation and a messed up stomach. somehow, eggs are even harder to digest than processed burger buns, soy protein bars, milk, meat, shellfish, etc. i have never tested out yolks on their own in a high amount, so it may be something specific to egg whites. my digestion seems best when i dont have any eggs or starch, and have only milk, some meat, juices/fruits.
Interesting. And you're avoiding potatoes and other starches?

Dr. B

Interesting. And you're avoiding potatoes and other starches?
not permanently yet. right now, one or two meals per week with potatoes, rice, sometimes white bread. if i have ice cream it has egg yolks in the ingredients, and seems like it has 1-2 yolks based on the cholesterol level in the pint. but im considering cutting out all starches permanently. i need to find a good source of honey before doing so since that would be the primary carb source everyday. i currently have kirklands organic raw honey which has a very odd taste. everything organic tastes better, but somehow with honey, all the organic certified honeys i have tried dont taste right and are difficult to eat due to the taste.

OP
T

thetaflow

not permanently yet. right now, one or two meals per week with potatoes, rice, sometimes white bread. if i have ice cream it has egg yolks in the ingredients, and seems like it has 1-2 yolks based on the cholesterol level in the pint. but im considering cutting out all starches permanently. i need to find a good source of honey before doing so since that would be the primary carb source everyday. i currently have kirklands organic raw honey which has a very odd taste. everything organic tastes better, but somehow with honey, all the organic certified honeys i have tried dont taste right and are difficult to eat due to the taste.
Gotcha. Look up Apiaries or Mennonites near you - usually a fraction of the cost, and you can visit and see the conditions the bees are are in.

Markr2d2

ALL studies, even ones going back to the early 1900s? Okay, but he still needs a source for his claims. Otherwise, he's just making it up, and he's the source. If there's not an objective way of testing his theories, then what's the point?

Well hes gettinf his information from a literal ghost so i dont know how much credibility we can give him...

OP
T

thetaflow

Well hes gettinf his information from a literal ghost so i dont know how much credibility we can give him...
Who knows - I certainly don't think there is only what we can/can't yet perceive. I wouldn't discount someone just on that alone :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals