If the pill is used for PMS, but the pill keeps you in a state of estrogen dominance, then why is it used for PMS?

Stella123

If the pill is used for PMS, but the pill keep you in a state of estrogen dominance, then why is it used for PMS? I get it's to stop fluctuations, but even so, wouldn't you still be a in estrogen dominace?

If the pill is used for PMS, but the pill keep you in a state of estrogen dominance, then why is it used for PMS? I get it's to stop fluctuations, but even so, wouldn't you still be a in estrogen dominace?
I would say yes….

“Birth control pills flood our bodies with high doses of artificial estrogen and progesterone, causing our production of natural hormones to turn off, preventing ovulation, and thinning the unterine lining. This can lead to a hormonal imbalance such as estrogen dominance.“

OP
Stella123

Stella123

But then why does it work for PMS? Like it often does help women with PMS. But it keeps them in estrogen dominance? Are the fluctuations really that powerful that estrogen dominance is a lesser symptom than the strong fluctuations?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals