If PUFA's Are One Of The Main Causes Of Aging, Why Don't Fruitarians Look Younger Than Other People

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Thanks for the helpful suggestions. :):

Your dressing recipe sounded really good to me so when I searched for a curry spice recipe, I looked for one that called for mustard seed, and the raw coconut curry recipe I have calls for lemon.

Yep, I'm digesting greens fine now. I started back on Dr. Morse's liver/gallbladder and endocrine tinctures and I've even been able to digest the dried mango without having to soak it first.

Dr. Morse says the phytochemicals from the dark pigments are what make the grapes great at pulling out acids and getting the kidneys filtering, but maybe the arginine and lysine also play a role.

Thanks for the link to the study on Extramel. So I guess it wasn't just some marketing ploy to sell skin cream. Though, my first thought when I saw the informercial was why not just eat a melon?

Yeah, to think of all the beautiful places and people Jinti's daughter Aya has been exposed to. I think she's around 21/22 months old and the majority of her calories still come from breastmilk.

I had the same amount of hair at that age but because mine was auburn and not blonde, it showed up more. My hair didn't really start growing in until I was around 2 and even then, it came in as fine ringlets and didn't have much thickness to it until I was around 4. I was formula fed and then put on an omni diet.

I'm not sure if our diets were a cause for our lack of hair, but Dr. Morse thinks babies should be off breastmilk and on fruit and coconut milk by 12 months. He says between the acidity of the average mother's diet (which creates acidic milk) and our losing the ability to digest the milk past that age, it creates a lot of mucus.

Janette and Alan follow 80/10/10 principles. Here's what they typically eat:

Nutrition - Raw Vegan Path

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

It is taking more and more time to watch all my youtube favourites! Vegetable Police and the Brit keep posting. Kasey seemed too tired after riding up the hill to visit the Wat Phra temple! It was one of the highlights of Chiang Mai for me. Also it was surprising to see Thai people with pot bellies! They are westernising fast!

RobertMorseND has come back with several hours of footage! It is funny when he talks about the great spiritual beings - the God people like Foobee Quantz, Shamas Dabreeze, Kananaki and Bramizar! I think he also calls them egg masters! I cannot find any of them on google! Maybe I need to search Google Dreams... or Google Demons! (Hopefully I haven't summoned the legions of hell by repeating these names!)

Thanks for the link to Janette and Alan. They achieved miracles on their raw diets!

It is great that you can digest greens now. I think I have improved over time too.

I too prefer to eat melon to a supplement. Similarly I prefer the whole Kalamata olives to olive oil.

I should probably start grinding my own spices, but it is convenient to sprinkle on some preground mixes. I bought this Aussie branded spice last year and it is quite nice to add to a banana smoothie if it tastes a bit flat. It is a bit like the ingredients for Masala Chai:

Garam Masala | Herbs & Spices | MasterFoods

This is the spice mix I sometimes add to my salads. Funnily enough, I didn't use it today and the salad tasted much nicer! Perhaps it is better to use it in a hot thick dish! I guess I have been supplementing with it to get those ORAC units up!

Clive Of India Authentic Curry Powder

I'm sure Aya is doing better than a lot of children today! Jinti seems to be playing it safe by feeding cooked potatoes with the raw fruit.

So your mum, dad and you are now all plant based? That is great that your dad is healing faster! I did a search and I don't think animal foods have many antioxidants in them! Maybe shrimp has astaxanthin, but how necessary is that?!

I have been getting the vegetarian rice paper rolls at the local Vietnamese café, but I realised they had tofu in them. I would prefer just to have mint, carrot and lettuce. The alternative is to order the shrimp version, but I fear body odour and acidosis. Maybe I will have to get them if I have a severe astaxanthin craving!

I have actually taken to eating chips occasionally (large cut fries) as they are a readily available food when eating out. I never used to eat them, but now I don't think they are as unhealthy as meat, fish and dairy!

Chocolate and Chips! Maybe a detour on the road to Wellville?

Last edited:

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Yeah, it's a shame Kasey didn't visit Wat Phra. I'm not a fan of gold but when I saw the temple in Jinti's video, I was in awe. The Thai people were thinner when you visited?

Ha! I knew it! There are Google demons! It explains why so many people develop major diseases within minutes of doing a Google search for something as benign as a hangnail.

Dr. Morse is referring to Eckankar when he mentions the "Eck Masters" (I like egg masters better. Hehe!) like Fubbi Quanzt, Shamus-i-Tabriz, Kata Daki and Rebazar Tarzs. I looked into it briefly when I first heard him mention them...

ECKANKAR: ECK Masters

That's great that you think you've improved over time. It's good motivation to keep at it.

Yep, same here! I prefer to eat the whole fruit as apposed to the oil, except when it comes to mature coconut meat. I find the fiber far too rough so I prefer just the cream.

I agree! I don't grind my own spices except for the ones I can only get whole. That garam masala mix looks good. It reminds me of the spices used in chai. Speaking of chai, Jinti has a new video update on what Aya eats in a day and she apparently likes chai. :):

Yeah, I find heating spices helps brings out their flavor. I've also been able to draw out their flavor when soaking them, especially in a fat or an acid like lemon. I usually soak my spices/herbs in the coconut cream before adding them to the soup.

The mix you add to your salad looks good. Most of the curry blends I've come across have everything but the kitchen sink in them and there are some I really don't care for or tolerate, especially the really spicy ones.

I find even garlic is too strong for me now. I used to get headaches and burning eyes while cooking it, but now I can't even consume it without my eyes burning.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked my dad decided to go 100% plant-based. He was originally given AHA dietary guidelines to follow (I cringed) before he left the hospital and I had been trying to get the idea that sodium and saturated fat cause heart disease out of his head.

I found him watching the What the Heath documentary. Even I hadn't seen it. I had to lie to the vegans at our last meeting and tell them how I passionately pleaded the case for veganism, while tackling a grown man to the floor and forcing him to watch vegan documentaries. They bought it! I still have my patch. :D

Ah, too bad! That's one issue with vegetarian/vegan dishes – they often contain some form of soy. But lol at the astaxanthin craving. So you notice body odor from eating certain foods on occasion or you just fear it will happen? For me, a scent would take months to build up when eating specific foods.

I made a potato detour a couple of times on my way to Wellville, but haven't had chocolate since Peating. I watched a video of That Vegan Couple at the Melbourne Showgrounds on world vegan day and saw a stall for Raw Integrity Chocolates so I checked them out. Their bars aren't cheap, but I'm impressed with the ingredients they use like coconut sugar, coconut oil and extracts by Medicine Flower. I love MF extracts.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer, thanks for pointing me to the Eckankar website. Dr Morse seems to be spending more and more time on his videos discussing spirituality which appear to align with Eck beliefs!

I think Marcie has told us that she is a Christian and does not follow Dr Morse's spirituality teachings. She seems to find more agreement in his nutrition advice though!

Have you managed to meet up with any of the Eck Masters during your dreams or meditations? I do like the name Fubbi Quantz!

That is interesting you get eye problems with garlic. That is a high sulfur vegetable. The sulfur is in the form of allicin!

Animal foods are high in sulfur from the amino acids methionine and cysteine! Methionine is associated with cancer and inflammation.

Maybe both forms should be avoided! I think they both cause humans to be smelly!

Sorry I gave you the wrong garam masala mix last time. The one I actually have been using has no rice flour!

Garam Masala

Masterfoods and Mccormicks sound similar but are sold in different supermarket chains!

That is interesting about heating the spices! Alternatively I should probably soak them a bit longer!

I checked out some of the recent videos of That Vegan Couple. It looks like they were at the Melbourne world vegan day earlier than me! They seemed to attract a few more fans than I did!!

There was also a sad video of them with James Aspey witnessing a truck full of pigs arriving at an abattoir in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne, not far from the showgrounds.

It is quite chilling how these animals go to their deaths without any gratitude for their sacrifice.

Much of our sheep and cattle are grassfed outdoors in Australia but the poor pigs are raised in feedlots! So they probably have a sad life too with limited space being fed Frankenkibble!

I wonder if a lot of our health issues are simply karma related!

Yes I don't recall seeing any Thai people in Chiang Mai or even Bangkok with big bellies almost 2 years ago! I was surprised back then that you could buy milk and ice cream which suggests a local dairy industry... I don't think it was UHT long life milk!

Maybe they now have high intensity chicken and egg barns like we do, only much hotter!

If you eat like us you will start to look like us!

Medicine flower sounds delicious. I remember visiting the raw integrity chocolates stall but I didn't get a sample! You are strong-willed to avoid chocolate for such a long time!

I chatted to this guy who had a stand at the fair! His coconut milk drink was quite tasty and would probably appeal to you! It features coconut blossom sugars...! That sounds like it is sourced from fairyland!

CocoVelle | The World's First Caffeine Free Coconut Latte

Last edited:

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie – Yeah, spirituality is a huge part of Dr. Morse's work and I think in his classes, they delve into it more. He has made so many videos addressing the physical component of health so maybe he feels it's time to focus on the spiritual aspect now?

One thing I've questioned since finding him – he talks about how amazing the god worlds are and how this world is the lower level – inferior. He believes that we're all consciousness (God) and everything in this world is a creation of consciousness and yet often speaks of here in a negative tone.

If God is in everything like he believes, wouldn't that mean this is a god world, too? He has witnessed medical horrors, no doubt, but he has also witnessed the overcoming of them – miracles. The darkness of night can be scary, but then there are those stars. I couldn't ignore the stars even if I tried.

Fubbi Quantz is fun to say! But no, I haven't met up with any of the Eck Masters in my dreams. To be honest, I don't believe in them or at least, I don't believe they're higher spiritual beings than the rest of us. If anything, my beliefs line up more with Anita Moorjani's since we share similar experiences.

I grew up Catholic, but my family was non-practicing. My brother and I had a pretty openminded upbringing and were able to develop our own beliefs. My brother is an atheist and I'm a...Jenn. I suppose you could say my meditation is music and my church is everywhere. :):

Just a theory, but I feel the burning I get from garlic now may be due to less mucus in my system and though having mucus isn't exactly ideal, it protects our tissues from harsh substances. If I have something harsh, I wake in the morning with major eye boogies/oozing.

Yeah, one would think those high sulfur foods would contribute to body odor. I recall pboy mentioning something about the sulfur in eggs contributing to it. Stinky or not, I have to admit that I do like the smell of egg salad. lol

I question if the lymphatic system plays a role, too. If someone's lymph system is congested and their skin not able to perspire well, could odor causing waste and compounds build up in the lymph?

Ah, even better! Thanks! I'll check for the garam masala at the supermarket this afternoon when I do groceries since they carry McCormicks.

That Vegan Couple may have attracted more fans than you, but I have no doubt that they also attract more haters, too. They actually get rape and death threats! Isn't that crazy?!

Ah, okay. So that's what that video was about. I try not to look at the videos I think show graphic animal footage. I suspected that one did so I didn't watch it. It really bothers me to see the torture and slaughter.

That's a good question. The Thai people certainly aren't living off of just rice like some low-fat vegan proponents would have us believe. Just look at Kasey's recent market tour – lots of animal proteins for sale.

Honestly, I don't get cravings for chocolate or any other kind of candy so it's easy for me to avoid. I think it's because my diet is already so sweet from all the fruit.

Ooh...yeah, the CocoVelle looks yummy! I'll order some pronto! Thank you for linking me to it. Coconut blossom sugar does sound like it's sourced from fairyland. My unicorn will love the stuff! Hehe!

Xisca

Hi @Xisca , you seem to be well versed on having too much copper and what it entails. How can you say for certain copper excess is actually what is going on? I eat a lot of cocoa and am curious on what to look out for.
Actually, it is a copper ...lack! Excess copper is biounavailable. Actually, my hair test came with a result that is the reverse of my blood test, and I need bioavailable copper.... So back to chocolate, avocado and bananas and liver etc!

I was super ill last year, and this can deplete copper. As you know it acts as an antibiotics... And also, I took zinc as a supp, and maybe overdid it.

So, hair analysis is the only way----

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

I watched a video of Anita Moorjani. It sounds like her near death experience and the new outlook it gave her healed her, not any diet or exercise routine!

I assume she would benefit from improved diet too, but it seems like she has become a new person - a more optimistic and healthier one!

Perhaps Dr Morse's Eck theories give him a similar buzz!

Our physical bodies are perfect for this world. I'm not sure whether astral travel can be totally satisfying even if it is possible.

That poor Vegan Couple. I guess anybody on youtube will have haters! Maybe vegans attract more than others! Then again many people crave an authoritarian world run by "experts"! They don't like individuals having their own opinions.

Both Robert Morse and Ray Peat support the individual! I also believe that the Holy Spirit speaks to individuals, not bureaucracies! Those negative forces Dr Morse talks about don't like people listening to their intuition or learning from seemingly random encounters on the street!

I tried topping up my salad with raw grated carrot on 2 occasions recently. Both times I got stomach ache! Perhaps carrots are too abrasive. Ray Peat uses them to sterilize the intestines! This may not be a good idea if I want my intestinal flora to create vitamin k2 etc. Do you eat raw carrot? I think Dr Morse says carrot was big in the 70's but he prefers foods that grow above ground!

Your theory that garlic needs mucus is interesting. How do you go with ginger and turmeric? I am hoping that by avoiding garlic, onions, chives, spring onions etc, the yellow in my irises might start to dissolve!

I have realized that pitted kalamata olives have a salty flavour and a rubbery texture like cocktail frankfurts! I have tried them served with tomato sauce and on another occasion with wholegrain mustard... Vegan party food without all the nasty ingredients!

Perhaps if I put a cocktail stick through 6 of them at a time they will take the shape of a cocktail frankfurt and I will be certain that the seeds have been removed!

I might try serving it for others this Christmas!

Well actually they might look disgusting, but at least I will enjoy them!

Xisca

Perhaps carrots are too abrasive. Ray Peat uses them to sterilize the intestines! This may not be a good idea if I want my intestinal flora to create vitamin k2 etc. Do you eat raw carrot?
They do not sterilize that much, and only the upper gut, not the colon where bacterias are active and making K2.
In this forum most of the time I see the confusion about sterile gut including colon.

I even have the raw carrot 1st thing in the morning, with olive oil and apple vinegar, a lot of vinegar seems important to me. When my stomach aches, it is always when I lack acid I think.

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Anita was following a raw vegan diet, even grew and juiced her own wheatgrass, when the cancer was diagnosed, but says she was following it out of fear of getting the disease and not because she loved herself and her life. She became aware in her ND state that this is what caused her cancer.

Not long before her cancer was diagnosed, she watched two loved ones die of the disease and because she was terrified of getting it herself, she became fearful of everything like pollution, BPAs, EMFs, pesticides, the wrong foods, of having negative thoughts etc., and was a chronic people pleaser.

After fighting for 4 years she finally let go, died, gained total awareness of her divinity and what I believe, primed her body for "miracles." By letting go of everything that had been stifling her/preventing her from expressing her energy (her true essence) in the world, her body soon reflected this.

That's one of the things I love the most about Dr. Morse and Ray. I'm all for individuality and experimenting for ourselves.

I think TVC attracts haters because they're activists on social media. I'm not sure if they've received those threats IRL. Though just the word vegan can be triggering for some, I've never attracted hate IRL for my lifestyle. I've gotten the well-intentioned but unnecessary spiel about how I'll end up deficient in protein and B12, but never hate. However, outside of the forum, I don't talk about my lifestyle except when asked – buying cases of fruit inevitably leads to questions.

Speaking of B12, I just got the results of my latest MMA test and my B12 level is still excellent after almost 3 years of no animal products or B12 supplementation. My doctor has many vegan patients so I asked if there were any who didn't require B12 supplementation even after the 5 year mark and she said yes. So maybe Dr. Morse is right.

No, I avoid carrots because like you, they give me stomach aches and also cause a lot of bloating. For me, a fruit diet allows for excellent motility so carrots aren't needed.

I do okay with ginger as long as I don't use too much of it and with turmeric, I can't say for certain because I haven't consumed much of it outside of blends.

Speaking of the yellow in your irises dissolving, have you seen any kidney filtration yet?

You're right! Olives do have a rubbery texture and saltiness like cocktail franks. Using skewed olives as a substitute is a really smart idea!

Richiebogie

Hi @Xisca,

That makes sense that the raw carrot helps sterilize the small intestine, but not the large intestine.

There may be too many plant-eating bacteria in the colon, particularly in vegans!

Maybe the sore bellies is due to a little die off in the ascending colon?

As whole corn goes all the way through our systems, I wonder if corn dipped in salt, vinegar and coconut oil and swallowed whole Peaters could sterilize more of the colon!

Hi @Jennifer,

Thanks for describing the Anita story. Florence Scovel Shinn wrote about people who feared and were obsessed with a certain disease, who ended up getting that disease!

She explained that fear was a powerful emotion that attracted the feared thing into your life! Fear is putting faith in bad things!

It seems that Anita's fear could only be overcome by experiencing the thing she feared! Maybe it was when she finally accepted that she was dying (or that she actually had died) that she lost her fear and turned it around!

It is amazing how quickly she healed! Perhaps our outlook / beliefs / faith is as powerful as the alkaline diet!

Her experience must have convinced her of her potential for excellent health. I hope for excellent health, but probably only have a half faith that I can achieve it! I guess I am waiting to see!

My friend and I had a look at a BBQ show on food network last night. The 2 presenters were seasoning massive slabs of beef. They both had red cheeks like Santa and inflamed wrists and bodies!

I guess this is the look of most butchers I knew growing up!

Perhaps it suggests that red meat should only be taken in an emergency!

Being a BBQ show, red meat is presented as the food of the real outdoorsy red-blooded man. Perhaps 'gutsy' is a good word to describe the presenters, as there is probably a lot of parasites and toxins in their guts!

(Gutsy might be an Australian expression! It tends to mean intrepid, fearless, honest!)

I have been eating more cantaloupes and Santa Claus melons in my smoothies. I think they make me feel good! I am hoping the catalase will restore the melanin cells in my grey hairs!

Tonight I tried reconstituted pineapple juice instead of gourmet OJ. I could have used fresh pineapple but the bromelain is a powerful enzyme that tends to dissolve my tongue! The PJ should have cooked this enzyme to death! This will also have more lysine than arginine compared to OJ, so I will see if it helps my ulcers!

I haven't checked my kidney filtration in a while! I am thinking it could be like finding a partner... One day when I least expect it...! I did chew some ashwagandha but that may have caused some tongue ulcers! I don't think I can blame that on bromelain!

Actually google links to pages which say ashwagandha is both good for ulcers and bad for ulcers! How confusion!

I have cut chocolate back to 25g a day and kept away from curry powder and fried potatoes... The pufa-laden chips were zapping all my energy in the pool!

That is great you don't need any b12! Dr Morse right again!

Xisca

There may be too many plant-eating bacteria in the colon, particularly in vegans!
I think they are needed in the colon, and the problem is when they go up the small intestine....

Fear is the sign of a past failed flight response! if secondary instead of primary (did not happen to you but to a relative), then it can touch you too.

Jennifer

Hi Richiebogie,

Yes, exactly! Worrying is praying for what we don't want.

Oh, yes! I definitely believe they're as powerful as diet. Not that I think we should fear our thoughts and feelings if they happen to be negative, but I do think that issues can arise if we're not living true to ourselves, which can happen when fear rules our lives and our beliefs aren't aligned with who we truly are.

I believe the stress generated from living someone else's life, essentially, can break down the body. I think the peace that comes from having some faith, and the personal power that comes from our knowing, as well as living our truth, is a recipe for health.

I can understand that. It has taken me some time to turn my belief of "I'll believe it when I see it." into "I'll see it when I believe it." because logic is so often at war with my intuition/knowing.

Oy! Yeah, that meat = real men myth. I was looking at a book from the 1800s that stated how women are delicate and should only take light proteins like eggs and fish while men are strong and should take proteins like beef and lamb. How very scientific of them. lol

But yeah, we use the term gutsy, too. Or ballsy.

Oh, excellent! I'm glad the melons are making you feel good! Not saying it won't but even if the catalase doesn't restore your hair color, I think that's okay too and doesn't mean you're not healthy. John Rose is a prime example. He has that beautiful white hair and is very fit.

Interesting. For years now I've questioned if it's the bromelain or the acids in unripe pineapple that burn my tongue. Papaya also contains a protease enzyme (papain), but it only burns my tongue when it's unripe. Same with kiwis. They have the proteolytic enzyme, actinidin, but only make my tongue bleed if they're unripe, which sadly is the norm here. I love kiwis!

That's a really great way to look at it – one day when you least expect it!

Yeah, that is confusing. I wonder if it comes down to how well a person is filtering? Since Ashwagandha allows the adrenals to relax and strengthens the immune system a.k.a the lymphatic system, viruses will exit via the skin if the kidneys aren't able to keep up, thus mouth ulcers? If the kidneys are able to keep up, no mouth ulcers?

Ah, okay! I was going to ask you if you felt a difference in your energy levels since including the chips in your diet. Was the curry powder bothering you or you're wanting to avoid the onion and garlic in it?

Xisca

Since Ashwagandha allows the adrenals to relax and strengthens the immune system a.k.a the lymphatic system,
I have both weak/slow adrenals and thyroid, and I have ashwaganda, though already unopened, I want to be sure before I try it.... Do you know more about this plant and when to use it? If it helps afrenals to relax, is it good only for people who have too much adrenals? From the hair analysis I am sure now about having them both low....

L

lollipop

Hi @Richiebogie and @Jennifer,

Did you guys see this? I thought it was super interesting:

Digital scan of the eye provides accurate picture of a person’s general health

Looking into the eye -- using digital techniques and analysing Big Data -- can provide an accurate picture of a person's general medical condition, facilitate early diagnosis and treatment, and make for transparent patients, research shows.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171128091855.htm

Jennifer

Xisca said:
I have both weak/slow adrenals and thyroid, and I have ashwaganda, though already unopened, I want to be sure before I try it.... Do you know more about this plant and when to use it? If it helps afrenals to relax, is it good only for people who have too much adrenals? From the hair analysis I am sure now about having them both low....

I've personally never used ashwagandha so maybe @Richiebogie can chime in with his experience? It's an adaptogen which is said to lower cortisol, but I believe there's more at play. I see herbs as strengtheners and detoxifiers so they're balancing and not just for one tissue, but for multiple tissues that may have been contributing to the imbalance such as the thyroid and possibly the pituitary, in the case of the adrenals.

The thing with weak adrenals (and a weak thyroid) is, cortisol and adrenaline levels can be all over the place. I liken them to faulty wiring where one minute the light is on, the next minute it's flickering and the next it goes out. So with ashwagandha, I would question if it actually raises and lowers cortisol when needed because it's supporting the weakened glands.

This is why I personally like eleuthero root (Siberian ginseng) and berries. With these we are not just targeting the adrenals, but also the rest of our endocrine glands/glandular system – the pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid and parathyroid glands, thymus, adrenal glands, pancreas (Islets of Langerhans), glands with the intestinal mucosa, ovaries and testes.

Here are some glandular system strengtheners – eleuthero root, astragalus root, bayberry root, bugleweed, butcher's broom root, chaste tree berry, dandelion leaf, false unicorn root, hawthorn berry, juniper berry, licorice root (in cases of low systolic blood pressure – readings under 120) , parsley leaf, prickly ash bark, poke root, rhodiola root, schizandra berry, saw palmetto berry and schizandra berry.

Here are some glandular system detoxifiers – bugleweed, dandelion leaf, parsley leaf, poke root, kelp and saw palmetto berry.

Another thing to consider is your pituitary because if it's weak, it could be suppressing your adrenal and/or thyroid. Again, one way tell is if you're short or excessively tall. And per Dr. Morse – it's better to use multiple herbs than just one.

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie and @Jennifer,

Did you guys see this? I thought it was super interesting:

Digital scan of the eye provides accurate picture of a person’s general health

Looking into the eye -- using digital techniques and analysing Big Data -- can provide an accurate picture of a person's general medical condition, facilitate early diagnosis and treatment, and make for transparent patients, research shows.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171128091855.htm

Thank you for sharing this, Lisa! I hadn't seen it before. So cool! It really is amazing to me what we can detect just by the eyes.

Jennifer

Sorry, @Richiebogie! I just realized that I didn't put the @ in front of your name when I replied to your last post.

Hi Richiebogie,

Yes, exactly! Worrying is praying for what we don't want.

Oh, yes! I definitely believe they're as powerful as diet. Not that I think we should fear our thoughts and feelings if they happen to be negative, but I do think that issues can arise if we're not living true to ourselves, which can happen when fear rules our lives and our beliefs aren't aligned with who we truly are.

I believe the stress generated from living someone else's life, essentially, can break down the body. I think the peace that comes from having some faith, and the personal power that comes from our knowing, as well as living our truth, is a recipe for health.

I can understand that. It has taken me some time to turn my belief of "I'll believe it when I see it." into "I'll see it when I believe it." because logic is so often at war with my intuition/knowing.

Oy! Yeah, that meat = real men myth. I was looking at a book from the 1800s that stated how women are delicate and should only take light proteins like eggs and fish while men are strong and should take proteins like beef and lamb. How very scientific of them. lol

But yeah, we use the term gutsy, too. Or ballsy.

Oh, excellent! I'm glad the melons are making you feel good! Not saying it won't but even if the catalase doesn't restore your hair color, I think that's okay too and doesn't mean you're not healthy. John Rose is a prime example. He has that beautiful white hair and is very fit.

Interesting. For years now I've questioned if it's the bromelain or the acids in unripe pineapple that burn my tongue. Papaya also contains a protease enzyme (papain), but it only burns my tongue when it's unripe. Same with kiwis. They have the proteolytic enzyme, actinidin, but only make my tongue bleed if they're unripe, which sadly is the norm here. I love kiwis!

That's a really great way to look at it – one day when you least expect it!

Yeah, that is confusing. I wonder if it comes down to how well a person is filtering? Since Ashwagandha allows the adrenals to relax and strengthens the immune system a.k.a the lymphatic system, viruses will exit via the skin if the kidneys aren't able to keep up, thus mouth ulcers? If the kidneys are able to keep up, no mouth ulcers?

Ah, okay! I was going to ask you if you felt a difference in your energy levels since including the chips in your diet. Was the curry powder bothering you or you're wanting to avoid the onion and garlic in it?

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

That's ok about forgetting the @ symbol! I check back every now and then anyway, but I have been busier than usual in the last few days so I haven't had time to write!

I went to my friend's niece's 18th birthday dinner last night at a golf club. They didn't have any vegan mains but the side dishes were great. A huge plate of rosemary & garlic roast small potatoes for $6.50 and a generous mixed steamed vege plate of corn, brocoli, green peas & carrot for $8! I had a pear cider too which was delicious though probably not optimal!

I had been cutting back on garlic and onion in the theory that something that makes us smell bad may not be good for us every day! Green herbs tend to make us smell better so I will stick with them!

Strangely I passed a man the other day who smelled strongly of curry with notes of nutmeg and cinnamon! Not sure what the lesson was there, except that he might like Marsala dishes! Maybe the foods which are traditionally called spices are grouped together because they make us smelly?

It is interesting what you say about intuition being more reliable than logic! That was a big lesson of Florence Scovel Shinn, that intuition and hunches are the still, small voice of God telling you what your perfect life would look like and what actions to take in order to achieve it! Often the hunches are not what the rational mind would recommend!

However in practice it can be difficult to discern intuition from a bizarre thought made up by a comedic mind!

I watched some early Dr Morse videos! I know he has said everything a hundred times but I was intrigued when he said that acids cause clumping and drying, and mucus can become dried into tight ropes which smother the cells interstitially.

When we return to an alkaline diet then the mucus rehydrates and the acids start moving again which can cause pain! This is detox which can take years not days!

He says that just because animal tissue is more like human tissue than fruit is, it does not mean we should eat meat!

My friend found an article that researchers in the Netherlands are using this same logic which Dr Morse criticizes to grow human tissue in vitro as a potential food for humans! Isn't that sick and depraved? I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a supplement which the WHO insists gets compulsorily added to bread and wine!

It is both funny and horrific! Negative forces indeed! Though the researchers probably think they are saving the world!

A recent video where Dr Morse spoke to a man called Anubuddha was also interesting to me. He said that Anubuddha could appreciate and believe what he had to say on fruit diets because he was of a similar higher consciousness!

Of course we all respond well to flattery but this was a good explanation for how people tend to see things so differently!

I guess the less conscious people see only the physical world and man's dominion and only man's [faulty] knowledge! They do not regret eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of illusion. Perhaps they weren't expelled from the garden of Eden where they once walked with God! Maybe they wanted to leave to show how brilliant they were in their own right!

On another subject, have you cooked any novel dishes lately?

Hi @Xisca. I only chewed the dried ashwagandha for a few days before I got some tongue sores. I probably should just drink the hot water infusion and chuck out the solids, but I was keen to get all the benefits! Maybe I only need to chew a small speck!

What herbs are you currently eating?

I occasionally put a few teaspoons of Angostura bitters in to a glass of OJ. This contains a lot of secret herbs.

Hi @lisaferraro. That was an interesting find on the retina! It seems to be encoded in some way like the iris! It is interesting the researchers are using computers to match people's known diseases to their retinas! The computer may pick up patterns that humans could never spot!

I saw a digital image of my retina at the optometrist last year. They may be the best people to provide us with retina and iris scans!

Perhaps one day we can upload the retina scan and a computer can tell us our faults!

This could be good for people who live alone and don't have family to do this for us!

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Hi @lisaferraro. That was an interesting find on the retina! It seems to be encoded in some way like the iris! It is interesting the researchers are using computers to match people's known diseases to their retinas! The computer may pick up patterns that humans could never spot!

I saw a digital image of my retina at the optometrist last year. They may be the best people to provide us with retina and iris scans!

Perhaps one day we can upload the retina scan and a computer can tell us our faults!

This could be good for people who live alone and don't have family to do this for us!
I thought it was fascinating as well @Richiebogie especially as it potentially correlates with the iris :): Love your thoughts about future diagnostics ❤️

Richiebogie

:emoji_cartwheel: Thanks @lisaferraro.

On the topic of veganism, here is an interesting video from 2011 on the toxicity of eating too much protein, which Dr Tel Oren puts at over 50g per day - and that is the figure for bodybuilders!

Dr Tel agrees with Dr Robert Morse that protein is acid-forming. He says our bodies naturally work to extract amino acids from our food, conserve and recycle them, but this is because we are still natural vegans - our bodies expect a low protein diet!

He says we get sick if we start eating large amounts of grains, seeds, nuts and legumes or any amount of animal products!

It is quite different from Ray Peat's advice, so maybe Dr Tel has gone wrong somewhere!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals