If Joint Pain Is Caused By Low Estrogen, How To Solve This Problem

Jam

The solution is to fix the root cause of joint pain while replacing cortisol's anti-inflammatory properties with healthier alternatives. I think you'll find that a state of low estrogen implies a state of low cortisol, and cortisol is the body's chief anti-inflammatory agent. I've had super anti-inflammatory effects, specific to joint pain, from daily pau d'arco (the whole inner bark powder) and chaga double extract + tincture, to where I can tank my cortisol and estrogen and no longer have any pain whatsoever.

Last edited:

GAF

The root cause of joint pain is probably dehydration. Need more salt and less water and get those electrolytes in balance so your electric body is streaming its electricity from top to toe with no blockages.

Fidelio

Increase estrogen to normal range and raise androgens to balance T:E: DHT ratio.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Vitamin D has been shown to reduce the joint pain caused by AIs.

haidut

Forum Supporter
without increasing estrogen?

It seems to actually be caused by low vitamin D, or at least that may be the case when one uses aromatase inhibitors (AI), which are known to be non-selective for aromatase and also inhibit progesterone and vitamin D formation. Speaking of progesterone - there are also reports that pregnenolone/progesterone also relieve the joint pain associated with usage of AI.
High-Dose Vitamin D May Ease Joint Pain from Arimidex

TibRex

Check your iron level - joint pain is one of the symptoms of hemochromatosis (HCT). Other symptoms of HCT are fatigue, weakness, abdominal pain, hair loss, diabetes, impotence and low libido, memory fog... so, if joint pain is also accompanied by these other symptoms, then HCT is highly suspect. However, excessive uric acid/gout can also cause joint pain.

{1} 7 Symptoms Never to Ignore With Hemochromatosis
{2} Hemochromatosis

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals