If It Comes To That: Hair Transplants And Peat

milk

I know Roddy said a lot of guys get transplants and then lose the new hair.

Because, of course, a bad metabolism can't keep the hair on your scalp, transplanted or not.

But wouldn't it follow that with a duly applied Peat diet transplanted hairs would have a better chance of remaining in place? Couldn't you couple both things? Peat diet and transplant?

I ask, naturally, because my hairline is finally looking a little depressing. Peating has helped me this far, but yeah. Not looking so good. I'm thinking about getting a transplant. Transplants. Whatever's the right name. Eventually.

Thoughts?

Gl;itch.e

My thinking based off my own experience is that a Peats inspired diet will preserve/keep what you currently have but probably wont improve it on its own. So if you did go that route with a transplant your prognosis for keeping it is probably a whole better with this diet than without it. But I don't think Id ever go so far as to endorse transplants. Better off shaving your hair off, forgetting about it and putting your energies elsewhere.

Dhair

The only real alternative you would have would be a laser helmet combined with scalp massage and a topical like solban. this is my plan to regrow hair. I can't imagine anything else that would yield significant results. Everyone I've talked to who has regrown hair has tried some variation of a protocol involving LLT (helmet) and of course getting thyroid in good shape and getting all the necessary supplements.
Hair transplants are expensive. if your hair is still dense but you just have a slightly receding hairline then quite frankly you don't have much to complain about. I'm only saying that because chances are that I'm younger than you and have lost a lot more hair than you, so I know what it's like.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals