If i took the vaccine in october and have no adverse effects, am i safe?

TheCedar1

I took the vaccine in October 2021, If you read my other post about this, I took aspirin before and after, the only symptom i got was a bad headache the day after vaccination but nothing more afterwards. Since October til now, i haven't had any adverse effects on me, I had omicron for a while in January, but it was healed a week later. I'm not trying to say the vaccination is not dangerous, given the evidence I've seen with my own eyes, I wish i dould slap my old self for taking this vaccine, but why haven't i suffered from adverse effects from it? Not even heart issues i have.

It would be nice to get an answer, if the symptoms can be delayed, i need to know so that i can buy the necessary supplements to combat it

Mauritio

I took the vaccine in October 2021, If you read my other post about this, I took aspirin before and after, the only symptom i got was a bad headache the day after vaccination but nothing more afterwards. Since October til now, i haven't had any adverse effects on me, I had omicron for a while in January, but it was healed a week later. I'm not trying to say the vaccination is not dangerous, given the evidence I've seen with my own eyes, I wish i dould slap my old self for taking this vaccine, but why haven't i suffered from adverse effects from it? Not even heart issues i have.

It would be nice to get an answer, if the symptoms can be delayed, i need to know so that i can buy the necessary supplements to combat it
Check your lot number on
Howbad.info

If there's no deaths in your batch, its likely you got something harmless/ less harmful.

Mauritio

B

Braveheart

The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body

Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, *ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione

The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body

Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, *ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione

The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
Yeah, but why haven't i gotten any symptoms of the spike proteins? I took the vaccine in October and now its February, i still haven't gotten any sides. I workout like usual with no heart or lung issues, Is it possible my batch might have expired or that it was a less dangerous one?

golder

I haven’t taken the vaccine. I have no intentions of taking it. But is there a chance that it’s actually just not that harmful with someone who has a reasonable metabolism?

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

I haven’t taken the vaccine. I have no intentions of taking it. But is there a chance that it’s actually just not that harmful with someone who has a reasonable metabolism?
I honestly don't know mate, most people here recommend having a fast metabolism, maybe because it assists the immune system in combatting spike proteins easily

Still, don't take the vaccine

OP
TheCedar1

TheCedar1

Update: I found my batch numbers

I found my vaccination journal and took a look, there i found 2 batch numbers and plugged it in on howbad.info
The batch number for the first dose reported no deaths, only 22 people had adverse reactions, there were 7 disabilities and one with life threatening illness
The second one though, reported 37 adverse reactions, 3 deaths, 13 disabilities and 3 with life threatening illness.

Am i in danger of dying from the vax?

golder

Have no idea, they only mentioned these units, they did not display any ratio between how many that took that specific batch and how many that got side effects.
Almost impossible for anyone to comment then..