If I Could Start Implementing Peats Work Again 6 Years Ago, Here’s What I Would Do

T

tca300

I would have done an elimination diet removing all foods that cause gas, bloating, and allergies ( even if seemingly mild ).

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Nice thread! I’ve been wanting to experiment with pregnenolone. Do you still use it? What benefits have you seen? Im looking for T Boost and the Face Lift effect that Peat talked about.

I only used pregnenolone in the first 6 months. Initially, it had a large effect to kind of stop the bleeding (lower stress). I did 100-300 mg in that first dose if I recall. A pinch of powder orally.

However, as I’ve dialed in diet and lifestyle and been consistent. Haven’t needed to use it again.

I would say use my initial post as guidance for how to peel back the onion layer by layer. (Not saying do exactly what I did as far as implementations). Keep peeling the onion but don’t start over from the beginning each time. Keep ratching forward as you experiment.

Last edited:
OP
Velve921

Velve921

I would have done an elimination diet removing all foods that cause gas, bloating, and allergies ( even if seemingly mild ).

Thanks for sharing. I would imagine there are a lot of people that could probably benefit from your thinking.

Lenny

What part of your bed did you incline (foot end or head end) and with how many degrees?
Did you get theanine from tea or a supplement?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
100% this is what I would do differently myself and eliminate starch immediately.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

What part of your bed did you incline (foot end or head end) and with how many degrees?
Did you get theanine from tea or a supplement?

incline the head of bed. Not the feet.

I started at 1 inch and have gradually built up over 15 months to 9.5 inches. ANDREW K Fletcher recommends upto 6 inches I believe. I just decided to keep going higher as an experiment.

I use theanine powder from pure bulk.

Lenny

incline the head of bed. Not the feet.

I started at 1 inch and have gradually built up over 15 months to 9.5 inches. ANDREW K Fletcher recommends upto 6 inches I believe. I just decided to keep going higher as an experiment.

I use theanine powder from pure bulk.

Thank you. Would you reccomend a particular device for this? Or did you use multiple along the way?

Also I find this post really helpfull and would like to encourage veteran's here to do this as for us beginners we can learn a lot from it :)

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Thank you. Would you reccomend a particular device for this? Or did you use multiple along the way?

Also I find this post really helpfull and would like to encourage veteran's here to do this as for us beginners we can learn a lot from it :)

look at the attachment. Bought from Home Depot.

but started just by stacking books.

check out inclinedbedtherapy.com for good info that @andrewkfletcher has provided with his research.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 470

somuch4food

It's only been 2 years for me.

I would tell myself to take one step at a time to really incorporate Peat into my lifestyle. I was trying to change everything at once while I kept on researching and so I was constantly making changes without noticing their effects. I think it's important to own the changes you make so that they become a part of yourself instead of using willpower to make changes.

I would also say to keep what sticks and drop what doesn't. There's no reason to do something if you don't believe it or enjoy it. You can always try again later. The Peat staples were bad for me at the beginning, but they are positives for me now.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Why is working out and building muscle bad?

I don’t think building muscle is bad; just depends how you do it.

Since I stopped working out and started following an anabolic diet (Peat Inspired), I’ve put on over 30lbs of muscle without working out.

If you are constantly elevating the heart rate excessively and creating lactic acid via exercise, you’re increasing the chances of having a metabolic breakdown.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Yeah... I'm not sure about that. You're saying you built that much muscle by not doing anything but eating?

Yessir. I eat and supplement based on every piece of research I have found that is based on enhancing the energetic status of the cell. Which means I am not liberating muscle tissue as much as I use to.

I have seen similar things happen with professional hockey players I’ve coached. During the season it can be common for them to lose 5-10lbs of muscle. After implementing a couple things, I’ve had some players put on 8-10lbs of muscle during the season. And during the season, there is never time to weight lift; maybe 1-3x a week for 10-15 minutes at submaximal loads because the players don’t want to risk getting hurt.

Now, with all that said, I have put on fat as well during this time as I’ve been healing. So my body put on muscle and fat.

Barry

I think too much coffee can exacerbate some nervous problems. People with any sign of autonomic dysregulation, any anxiety whatsoever should probably be very cautious around caffeine and stimulants.
I need to be careful with caffeine, but now after my coffee I have a couple glasses of skim milk + simple syrup. This has been very helpful for me. Also, I really believe caffeine is something you need to very slowly move into. Increase slowly in small amounts.

Tarmander

If I could go back in time 6 years ago

I would take everything from Peat's philosophy on how the organism works at the cellular level, and very little from his actual recommendations

OP
Velve921

Velve921

If I could go back in time 6 years ago

I would take everything from Peat's philosophy on how the organism works at the cellular level, and very little from his actual recommendations

Thanks for sharing.

would you be open to sharing a few examples on what he said versus what you tried?

maillol

Yessir. I eat and supplement based on every piece of research I have found that is based on enhancing the energetic status of the cell. Which means I am not liberating muscle tissue as much as I use to.

I have seen similar things happen with professional hockey players I’ve coached. During the season it can be common for them to lose 5-10lbs of muscle. After implementing a couple things, I’ve had some players put on 8-10lbs of muscle during the season. And during the season, there is never time to weight lift; maybe 1-3x a week for 10-15 minutes at submaximal loads because the players don’t want to risk getting hurt.

Now, with all that said, I have put on fat as well during this time as I’ve been healing. So my body put on muscle and fat.
Can you give some examples of what you eat and supplement?

milkboi

using fat solubles, sugar to replenish glycogen, milk and OJ diet. Just to name a few

So, those are things that Ray suggests, and that didn’t work for you right? So what do you do, that is in accordance with his bioenergetic principles, but against his concrete recommendations?

Tarmander

So, those are things that Ray suggests, and that didn’t work for you right? So what do you do, that is in accordance with his bioenergetic principles, but against his concrete recommendations?
Lots of sugar doesn't work, but not afraid of it
Not over exercising myself to death
not trying to use stress to make myself better

Sometimes it is what you aren't doing that is important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals