If Current Trends Hold, Soon The Entire Population May Become Autistic

Cirion

EMF's is one of the major factors.

5G, in my opinion, will be the final nail in the coffin in the health of those in civilized countries, especially the USA.

Also, lack of vitamin "G" (grounding to earth/nature) and sunlight. Electronics are at an all time high, which adds not only EMF but also removes time in nature and sun.

bistecca

5G, in my opinion, will be the final nail in the coffin in the health of those in civilized countries, especially the USA.

Also, lack of vitamin "G" (grounding to earth/nature) and sunlight. Electronics are at an all time high, which adds not only EMF but also removes time in nature and sun.

The whole EMF/Dirty Electricity topic is daunting..
People talk about 5G, but there are concerns that already exist and have existed for a long time. I don't think most people are even critically examining the topic because of how hard to grasp it can be. There have been some good discussions on here, which is nice to see.. So we have phones and wifi, with 5G being perhaps the worst incarnation of them yet. We have electric motors from compressors and other magnetic driven devices ( Fridge, window ac units, headphones, electric toothbrushes, etc especially if you work in an industrial context like a textile mill with sewing machines, or a laundromat with huge motors for washers and dryers, those are things peat has explicitly mentioned). You have modern light bulbs(Fluorescent, CFL, LED, Halogen) themselves which are documented to not only emit radio and microwave frequency energy, but which might even be putting those frequencies back onto the grid in your home, turning the whole home into a radio transmitting device. Solar arrays have inverters which are potentially doing the same thing- putting dirty frequencies on your home-grid.

There are definitely studies connecting workplace exposure to fluorescent lighting with skin cancer. There is also, not coincidentally i bet, a non-existent rate of skin cancer in the Amish communities (which don't use electricity). This certainly coheres with the idea that dirty electricity is literally cooking your outer layer, your skin, which peat has mentioned is, cumulatively, a very important steroid producing organ.

There are actually home-builders out there building to minimize these things.. if you watch Matt Risinger's "Build Show" on youtube, he has a video with a fellow builder who designed all kinds of things in to mitigate this stuff.. Mitigating EMF from in-the-wall wires with grounded conduit and insulating paints, low-to-no VOC design, etc.. So people with millions of dollars to spend are trying to protect themselves..

boxers

cirion is always spot on, I agree

Cirion

Yeah EMF is interesting and I didn't begin to appreciate the ramifications on my health until this year. I'm definitely implementing most of the mitigation techniques (except the most hardcore ones) like turning off the router, keeping phone on airplane mode a lot, using speakerphone instead of against the ear. I have a measurement device too which helped me mitigate or remove many other sources also like I cut my beard with scissors instead of using an electric trimmer etc. I just now found out this week that even my computer keyboard and mouse emit unacceptable levels of RF, which helps to explain why excessive screen time brings damaging serotonin symptoms in me.

The dirty electricity as you noted is also big, and underappreciated. I have DE filters on almost all of my sockets now and it brings it down like 75% or more (as measured by my DE device).

My brother still thinks I'm crazy, and he is a huge technology junkie. I am not at all surprised that he struggles with as much if not more health issues than me. His personality makes it clear he is massively overloaded with serotonin (he yells at his video games that he plays for example). Funny, that he even claims VG's relax him. I'd hardly call yelling at a screen relaxing lol. He always carries a cell phone in his pocket and has a smart watch, and even has smart glasses now. All of which are loading him up almost point blank with high dose RF.

I definitely would agree that the skin is a steroid producing organ -- it's what interacts with sunlight after all. That's why I don't believe anything can replace actual sunlight. Certainly not just supplementing VD. I feel way better with actual sun vs. supplementing VD.

boxers

Still, vaccines aren't the main cause. I can see it with my toddler. Younger, he was less responsive to social cues and when I finally found the multiple causes of his chronic inflammation, he started to get better socially. He had digestive, skin and sleep issues (eczema, lactose intolerance, mild diarrhea, waking up early, wired instead of tired) which are common in autistic children. Temporarily cutting colorful fruits and veggies cleared his eczema and helped his behavior, removing lactose resolved his sleep issues and diarrhea. I'm hoping to reintroduce lactose later this fall.

Just to further refute with another n=1 anecdote, he got roseola and his skin became even more sensitive. He was developing urticaria from red dyed fabrics and temperature shock (like after a bath). It went away about the same time I cut out colorful fruits and veggies, but can't affirm it's causative. Just to say that natural viruses can cause similar reactions to that oof some vaccines cause to children.

You make a good point here

There is also, not coincidentally i bet, a non-existent rate of skin cancer in the Amish communities (which don't use electricity).
That's fascinating.

Cirion

That's fascinating.

Sometimes I want to just become Amish or something for this reason. Haidut mentioned here that he had a friend that was suffering from all the typical "western" diseases like hair loss, chronic fatigue... this guy then decided to join a secluded mountain community and 5 years later he barely recognized the friend because he was vibrant and full of life, restored all his lost hair, etc. His friend even commented there are "substances" both "in the air" and "in the food" that are killing people, and these substances don't exist in his mountain community. He didn't expand on what these substances were other than that you "could feel it in the air and food" vs. his home grown food and low/zero EMF environment. I imagine that one of said "substances" are EMF's.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
His friend even commented there are "substances" both "in the air" and "in the food" that are killing people, and these substances don't exist in his mountain community.
Yup.

johnwester130

Yeah EMF is interesting and I didn't begin to appreciate the ramifications on my health until this year. I'm definitely implementing most of the mitigation techniques (except the most hardcore ones) like turning off the router, keeping phone on airplane mode a lot, using speakerphone instead of against the ear. I have a measurement device too which helped me mitigate or remove many other sources also like I cut my beard with scissors instead of using an electric trimmer etc. I just now found out this week that even my computer keyboard and mouse emit unacceptable levels of RF, which helps to explain why excessive screen time brings damaging serotonin symptoms in me.

The dirty electricity as you noted is also big, and underappreciated. I have DE filters on almost all of my sockets now and it brings it down like 75% or more (as measured by my DE device).

My brother still thinks I'm crazy, and he is a huge technology junkie. I am not at all surprised that he struggles with as much if not more health issues than me. His personality makes it clear he is massively overloaded with serotonin (he yells at his video games that he plays for example). Funny, that he even claims VG's relax him. I'd hardly call yelling at a screen relaxing lol. He always carries a cell phone in his pocket and has a smart watch, and even has smart glasses now. All of which are loading him up almost point blank with high dose RF.

I definitely would agree that the skin is a steroid producing organ -- it's what interacts with sunlight after all. That's why I don't believe anything can replace actual sunlight. Certainly not just supplementing VD. I feel way better with actual sun vs. supplementing VD.

do you believe you can pick up negative thoughts from others, and this also affects people ?

Just looking at ill people can make you ill.

Do you believe in this connection.

Cirion

do you believe you can pick up negative thoughts from others, and this also affects people ?

Just looking at ill people can make you ill.

Do you believe in this connection.

Yes absolutely.

Doesn't take much to believe it. Go into a room full of stressed people. Then go into a room full of happy, energetic people. Notice how you can "feel" the stress and conversely how vibrant people make you happy also.

This I believe is partly why my health degraded 2 years ago. I had a bipolar gf and eventually she wore me down and that ruined the relationship because her depression started to rub off on me and well, 2 negative people does not make for a happy relationship.

This is why carefully choosing your friends and significant others is critical. I will never date someone clinically depressed again. That might sound selfish, but I value health too much.

I had dating coaching done awhile ago and there are basically 7 energetic states for a human. These were important to discuss because it helps you date the right person and avoid the wrong ones.

1 (lowest) - clinical depression, fake love for others for approval "I lose" mindset
2 - angry at everyone and the world, vengeful "You Lose" mindset
3 - strong goals for self, but at the expense of others, arrogance, narcissism "I Win" mindset
4 - genuine love for others "You Win" mindset
5 - genuine love for others and contentment/love for yourself also "We All Win" mindset
6 - a very high empathetic state, almost spiritual like
7 - the highest state for a human, essentially a spiritual "high", where you love everyone and everything and feel connected to the "universe", "mother nature", "God", basically whatever higher power you believe in. this state is obvious not sustainable because you're essentially "high" but it can be fun to be in this state.

A lot of people in the dating market (and life in general) exist in the 1-3 range. These people you generally should not date because they are not going to promote a healthy relationship. Even many people who seem selfless and giving (like people in church who are very active with the various charity work) may actually not be at 4-5 and may actually be a 1 and using all the charity work as compensation to feel good about themselves.

5 is generally accepted as the state you would ideally want to be in at all/most times since you are still present in the moment, but very loving/empathetic/pleasant/fun to be around.

I do believe though that God (or insert other higher power here) intended for mankind to be in the 5-7 levels at all times, it really does feel right when you're feeling like this for sure.

I find myself at level 3 most of the time, sometimes a 1 or 2. It's very hard to get above 3 if you're hypothyroid/metabolically broken. I can't honestly say I've had genuine love for others often, but I'd like to get to that point (4 or 5).

Anyway, you will tend to absorb energy from others pretty handily. If you're currently at 2 and the crowd is at 4-5, you will tend to also bump up a level or two or even go up to their level. And the reverse is true.

Last edited:

gaze

I was formula fed, grew up eating an insane amounts of pufa, have every vaccine pretty much, flu shot every year, had a laptop or phone almost always by me from like middle school. And yet I was always and remain pretty fit, 10% ish body fat (ik that can be unhealthy, but i’ve always had it without trying) grew to be 6’2, and always had straight As and school was always a joke to me. It’s crazy how adaptable the human body is where throughout all those stresses, i came out “normal”. Granted, my IQ certainly may have been higher without any of those, but I’m not very elitist, and Being smarter than all my friends was good enough for me. I do wonder sometimes though how smart, or how tall, or how much my look would differ if I grew up in near perfect conditions, no emf, no pufa, no vaccine, etc. Although i must say thinking “what could have been” is a very unhealthy mindset, and doesn’t help in anyway

Cirion

I was formula fed, grew up eating an insane amounts of pufa, have every vaccine pretty much, flu shot every year, had a laptop or phone almost always by me from like middle school. And yet I was always and remain pretty fit, 10% ish body fat (ik that can be unhealthy, but i’ve always had it without trying) grew to be 6’2, and always had straight As and school was always a joke to me. It’s crazy how adaptable the human body is where throughout all those stresses, i came out “normal”. Granted, my IQ certainly may have been higher without any of those, but I’m not very elitist, and Being smarter than all my friends was good enough for me. I do wonder sometimes though how smart, or how tall, or how much my look would differ if I grew up in near perfect conditions, no emf, no pufa, no vaccine, etc.

You are very fortunate and an odd breed. It is people like you that make mainstream medicine think being healthy is nothing more than good genetics... and I hate people like you lol just kidding but yeah some of us do definitely have to work 100x harder to get healthy, I always have, health never came naturally to me even as a teenager in fact two years ago I obtained better health than I ever had in my teens or twenties (only to promptly lose it due to poor decisions I made when I finally felt good and a little too invincible).

Part of that might be being birthed from very hormonally healthy parents. Haidut has said that stress can transfer from generation to generation so this might be part of the "genetics" answer.

Just don't be like me and assume your good health will continue no matter what you do. Don't make the same mistakes I did and take my good health 2 years ago for granted and ruin it.

gaze

You are very fortunate and an odd breed. It is people like you that make mainstream medicine think being healthy is nothing more than good genetics... and I hate people like you lol just kidding but yeah some of us do definitely have to work 100x harder to get healthy, I always have, health never came naturally to me even as a teenager in fact two years ago I obtained better health than I ever had in my teens or twenties (only to promptly lose it due to poor decisions I made when I finally felt good and a little too invincible).

Part of that might be being birthed from very hormonally healthy parents. Haidut has said that stress can transfer from generation to generation so this might be part of the "genetics" answer.

Yea I was always a “genetic” believer too because I would eat huge mcdonald’s orders and brag how fast my metabolism is. I also played every sport possible for fun. so I was pretty naturally active. My parents both were extremely skinny kids, and I must say also I ate peaty along with the pufa, as I would eat cereal 2 times a day with lots of milk. I would eat chocolate and then crave baby bel cheese and string cheeses and back and forth. Also I ate a crazy amount of carbs and soda and skittles and bread etc. But this was alongside bags of chips daily, cookies with milk almost daily, french fries EVERY single time we ate a restaurant. I also got lucky my parents cooked with olive oil instead of pufa for dishes. My health scare that led me here was when i went to college and saw vegan documentaries and then started undereating, and cutting dairy etc. which all led to a massive stress fever of 107. from their I began to read and after a few years eventually led me to peat.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Cirion

Vaccines are dangerous before the age of 2 and is when autism develops in toddlers. Vaccines given after two do not set off the autoimmune cascade brain inflammation. Would be interesting to know China’s vaccine schedule.

Vaccines also are the primary cause of SIDS in infants, which of course mainstream medicine would never admit.

D

danishispsychic

Biofilms- ( vaccines , cipro antibiotics, yada yada. ) Colon cleansing, detox, enzymes, juicing, .......all that stuff for the Rope Worm protocol...which IMO is what Ropeworm is.....

I was formula fed, grew up eating an insane amounts of pufa, have every vaccine pretty much, flu shot every year, had a laptop or phone almost always by me from like middle school. And yet I was always and remain pretty fit, 10% ish body fat (ik that can be unhealthy, but i’ve always had it without trying) grew to be 6’2, and always had straight As and school was always a joke to me. It’s crazy how adaptable the human body is where throughout all those stresses, i came out “normal”. Granted, my IQ certainly may have been higher without any of those, but I’m not very elitist, and Being smarter than all my friends was good enough for me. I do wonder sometimes though how smart, or how tall, or how much my look would differ if I grew up in near perfect conditions, no emf, no pufa, no vaccine, etc. Although i must say thinking “what could have been” is a very unhealthy mindset, and doesn’t help in anyway
Very interesting.

My take on it would be that many, if not all, of your ancestors lived a very well-structured life, and their environment and, of course, their decisions about their lifestyle were very right and made them really strong, and, as per the rat studies that haidut posted showing that adaptations acquired by a rat can be passed for 12 generations down the line, they passed those things in a heritable way to you, so that would be my way of seeing it. I agree with geneticists when they say that people don't start out from the same point, some are ahead, but I disagree with them when they say it's fate or that it's random mutations that determine that, I believe it's actually environmental changes and decisions that people make that cause those mutations, or rather adaptations, to take place and make some people be ahead of others, evolutionarily speaking.

Cirion

What are you using? What are the options? Are they pricey?

I started off with a cheap $20 or so one to start, but it only measured magnetic fields. I scared myself pretty quick with even just that though, and then convinced myself to upgrade to a $150 meter that also measures EF and RF.

This is what I use and I like it.

TriField® EMF Meter Model TF2 - TriField

You can certainly get cheaper, but the cheap ones tend to only measure in one or two dimensions and not all three (so you have to kind of rotate it around to get measurements) but the trifield does all 3 dimensions so no need for any of that.

The speciality scanners probably have more features, but you'll get the most bang for your buck with a good tri-scanner like this one. Otherwise you could spend $100 for a good MF scanner, $100 for good EF, and $100 for good RF setting you back $300 or more. I am sure some of those have better features than the trifield if you really want to delve into the details though. Some tri-scanners also give time-history data you can download to your pc. I think haidut got one that does this.

I wouldn't have found out some sources of EMF without it. Some are obvious like your phone, microwave, electric hand held appliances like razor, router, smart meter. Others are not as obvious. I didn't realize my thermostat was blasting me with RF for example until I measured it. Nor that my keyboard and mouse emits RF. Or that my CPAP machine was blasting me with MF, EF, and RF (all three).

Then there's dirty electricity (DE) and I bought a seperate meter for that also and found my house was high in that also but luckily you can get DE filters.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals